Rock Eating Monsters and Bugs on Mars!

Old January 16th 05, 02:22 PM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default Rock Eating Monsters and Bugs on Mars!

January 16, 2005

Details in '05.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2356R1M1.JPG

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

Old January 16th 05, 05:43 PM
John Popelish

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:

January 16, 2005

Details in '05.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2356R1M1.JPG

I see lots of rocks, but no monsters or bugs.

--
John Popelish
Old January 16th 05, 05:44 PM
Ed Earl Ross

John Popelish wrote:
Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:

January 16, 2005

Details in '05.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2356R1M1.JPG

I see lots of rocks, but no monsters or bugs.

What do you see when looking at ink blots or clouds--ink blots and
clouds?
Old January 16th 05, 05:54 PM

January 16, 2005

Ed Earl Ross wrote:

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2356R1M1.JPG

I see lots of rocks, but no monsters or bugs.

Thank-you so much for your great insights.

What do you see when looking at ...

Obvious outwash channels?

I think ... water.

What do I see when I look at obviously cemented conglomerates?

I think water.

What do I see when I see rocks converted to mudpies?

I think ... microbiology.

What do I see when I look at evidence of water and microbiology?

I think ... evolution.

What do I see of when I look at all the ingredients of evolution
together on an alien planet?

I think ... monsters!

What do I see when I see a dried out dead planet?

I think ... fossils.

You don't think. That's your problem.

Old January 16th 05, 06:14 PM
George Ver. 4.0.2

wrote in message
oups.com...
January 16, 2005

Ed Earl Ross wrote:

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...159124106EFFA2

GPP2534R1M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...159125864EFFA2

GPP2356R1M1.JPG

I see lots of rocks, but no monsters or bugs.

Thank-you so much for your great insights.

What do you see when looking at ...

Obvious outwash channels?

I think ... water.

Only water can cause outwash channels?

What do I see when I look at obviously cemented conglomerates?

I think water.

You could be wrong.

What do I see when I see rocks converted to mudpies?

I think ... microbiology.

Again, you could be wrong. Where did you learn your geology? University of
Wisconsin? They say not, those obese, ill educated people who paid a
significant part of your tution.

What do I see when I look at evidence of water and microbiology?

I think ... evolution.

What do I see of when I look at all the ingredients of evolution
together on an alien planet?

I think ... monsters!

What do I see when I see a dried out dead planet?

I think ... fossils.

You don't think. That's your problem.
Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

I think you owe the taxpayers of Wisconsin some money.

Upgraded George Ver. 4.0.2

Old January 18th 05, 06:09 AM
Rocky Top

"John Popelish" wrote in message
Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:

January 16, 2005

Details in '05.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2356R1M1.JPG

I see lots of rocks, but no monsters or bugs.

I see a fire ant mound in the top left center.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

Damn things are everywhere it seems.

RT

Old January 19th 05, 01:18 AM
« Paul »

Rocky Top wrote:

I see a fire ant mound in the top left center.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2534R1M1.JPG

Damn things are everywhere it seems.

RT

Sure enough!