VOTE! - Usenet Kook Awards, December 2004

Old January 17th 05, 04:48 AM
Art Deco

Aratzio wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:43:33 -0700, Art Deco got
double secret probation because:

Tholenator(tm) wrote:

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution.

You still don't understand, stupid person. Only kooks kookdance,
Tholen, and you are the award-winning kook. Comprende?

Please to continue your impotent net.kkkopping.

Well since he responds to all of our posts...

No surprise, really. However, it is amusing to see his fellow kooks
digested.

ghoul writes:

6 read the headers twit, see where the groups say ne.weather to? do I get
two
6 digests now?

7 I do no dance silly boy, all you have proven is that YOU, tholen, can't
read
7 headers, I posted to you in ne.weather, one of the groups up there in
that
7 thar header thingey called "groups", yes, it was posted to your lil
group
7 to, but your mindless barrage of "digests" dont have much to do with
7 astronomy either, does it, now. Didnt think so.

===
==

DrPostman writes:

35 Why are you afraid to address my point, repeatboi?

===
==

Ross writes:

56 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled
56 this in :

56 Still can't get the attributions straight, can you?

56 As much, if not more, than your digest keeping, Davie.

56 In future, are you going to snip the answer, in your typically
56 disingenuous manner, or are you going to get some integrity and answer
my
56 question?

56 What does you hypocritical and cowardly attempts at netkkkopping
56 have to do with:
56 - alt.fan.art-bell,
56 - sci.astro,
56 - ne.weather and
56 - soc.culture.israel?

57 Aratzio pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in
57 :

57 [...]

57 His classes must be a real laugh riot.

58 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled
58 this in :

58 I can't thinkk of a better display of your own hypocricy, Davie.
Thanks
58 for posting this.

===
==

Art Deco writes:

86 In AlexaWorld, all dots are connected!

87 Have you published this theory in a journey yet, Alexa?

87 They certainly attract kooks of all ilk.

87 You misspelled "pseudoscience", Perplexa.

88 Hi Teslexa!

89 Heh, yeah, although the "free energy" hydrogen welders are a close
89 second.

89 AMMJ added to rub it in!

90 [800 lines of AlexaScreed flushed]

90 Request DENIED, Totlexa.

91 I predict he will again display his hypocrisy for all of usenet
91 tomorrow.

92 Tonight's dots are revealed.

93 Looks like Tholenator(tm) gave up digesting sci.astro:

93 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite.

93 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite.

93 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

93 No surprise, really.

[...]

93 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, Pee Wee
93 Tholenator(tm) the Net.KKKopper?

93 Still acting like an eight-year-old on Usenet, eh Tholenator(tm)? How
93 ironic.

93 Number #15!

93 Apparently I am no longer "suffering from attribution problems."

93 Life is good.

94 For teh moment, but like bad music, he always comes back.

94 Boost!

94 QED.

95 He must be busy writing new macros for Teh Mighty Digestor.

95 BTW, the doublepoast was completely accidental. The newsreader crashed
95 at exactly the right moment -- it had finished posting, but hadn't
95 cleared the output queue yet. When I relaunched it, it posted again.

96 Whee, there you have it!

96 Boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost!

97 Who is "Tholenator(tm)", Ross?

98 Think what it would be like if he had spinach testicles.

98 Indeed.

98 Why yes I do, in fact itunes is running right now.

99 Ironically, he seems to have given up digesting sci.astro.

100 He probably already has a macro written to do just this.

101 Don't look now, but your newsgroup [tinyn] will be assimilated next!

102 The special event will include polkas and sausages from Green Bay,,
102 Wisc. And of course, BEER.

103 Who is Bruce, Bruce?

104 Add some of Wally's extra special secret alien 'cue, and I'm there!

105 Good choice.

105 Rollin' and tumblin', I cried the whole night through!

106 Who is Tholed, Chatterly?

107 Tholenator(tm) is the sole judge of what is on- and off-topic for all
107 of usenet.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Ironic, really.

108 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Lamer.

108 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Lamer.

108 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, Pee Wee
108 Tholenator(tm) the Lamer?

108 So you don't like beer and polkas, Tholenator(tm)?

108 Numba 13! Woo wooo!

108 How much time did you waste today obsessing and digesting,
108 Tholenator(tm)?

109 Clear evidence that Davie Tholen is indeed a cabbage testicled moron.

109 The Lady will be very cross with you!

110 Umpa, umpa, umpa de doo!

111 I am clearly out of this league now.

112 Who is "OOOmm Paa Paa", Aratzio? Suffering from attribution problems
112 again?

113 Today's digest is out!

114 ALL HAEL THE MPC!

===
==

ah writes:

1 Ironically, he seems to be suffering from some sort of anaesthetic
withdrawal.

===
==

Kimberly Barnard Auto Responder writes:

1 The probe they sent to destroy the comet has armaments on it which the
1 aliens will disarm and the probe will fail to destroy the comet..

2 Human beings took a wrong turn on Tesla Street more than 100 years ago.

3 No of course not. The aliens have disarmed all human armaments in
space,
3 except NASA has failed to tell the public.

4 Do you think you can find a guy on a bike to do the job for NASA? I
4 guess by this point Jon is over guys on bikes, isn't he?

5 Heh! the guy on the bike was/IS totally bamboozled by his employers.

6 Stop bull****ing everyone. Earth is the center of a solar storm
streaming
6 into the poles -- and it will NEVER STOP. The dense ions in the
ionosphere
6 are simulating a much higher gravitational pull to earth.

6 Geezus, you're really not dumb, are you?

7 You're making the claim, prove it.

8 Well that's good news!

8 I'd 'hire' him in a heartbeat!

9 Yah, lots and lots of energy just like Tesla demonstrated 100 years ago.
9 Except this time the 'tesla coils' are Earth's poles.

9 Attractor.

9 Yah, indeed, they go boom. g

9 Bechtel isn't in the construction business or the energy business,
they're
9 in the business of making money! And ignoring science.

10 Me hopes you using the double entendre. LOL!

===
==

Fred Hall writes:

1 Is this like Wollkooks prediction about Kerry?

2 Doesn't that someone post to Usenet? Maybe in alt.alien.*?

3 Guess you didn't hear the latest. He's now unemployed. Here's your
3 chance to hire another illegal alien. ;-D

===
==

Little Meow writes:

6 The goal is free energy. Lots of it.
6 Earth's poles become one big reactor.
6 Bechtel will harvest all of it.
6 You get none of it for spilling the beans.

7 There's a cubic foot of free energy in every can.

8 Maybe he's ready to excrete it.

===
==

Ugly Bob writes:

1 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

1 Mmmmmmmmmm...beans...

===
==

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

7 Alexa is hallucinating again!

8 You are extremely very very very dumb, Alexa. Gravitation and
8 electrostatic fields have nothing to do with each other, Illetrexa!

9 Hi Teslexa!

10 His claim that you make a claim has been proven because you just make
it
10 yourself.

===
==

Aratzio writes:

56 What does you impotence have to do with weather, Tholenizer?

57 What does your ongoing abuse of the term "kookdance" have to do with
57 astronomy, Davie?

58 What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with Art Bell, Tholie?

59 Ironically, you haven't answered Ross's questions that were asked
59 first, Liar.

60 *YAWN*

61 What does you impotence have to do with weather, Tholenizer?

62 The one Davie discovered!!!!!1!!!!

63 Or maybe someone that claimed the Comet would be split like
63 Shoemaker-Levy 9 and crash into earth.

64 AHHH AHHHH HAHAHAHAH *SHHNNNORRRT* AH AH HAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

64 Sure Alexa

64 I keep forgetting "all of the comet's pieces" are made of ferrous
64 material.

64 AHHH AHHHH HAHAHAHAH *SHHNNNORRRT* AH AH HAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

65 I am afraid that is my favorite AlexaDelusion of all time.

65 Ice attracted by ions.

66 There might actually be some sort of sci-fi super efficient source
66 that has a 1:1,000,000,000 chance of being developed that could in
66 some infinitely small way resemble Alexa's power source.

66 Ions attracting ice on the other hand...

66 Maybe if we used teh mass of those extra Alexatrons that the super
66 heavy ions have...

67 What? There was a massive screed whine and I could not read what you
67 wrote.

67 Must have been a huge influx of fat assed AlexaTrons.

68 Damn, does that mean we achieved victory over teh TholenBot?

68 I shall today.

68 BWAHAHAHAHAHA
68 Tholen has Cabbage Testicles.

69 snip a bunch of othere people

69 Davie, you admit, you are a moron!!!!

69 Who cares, Davie, I will catch the bot.

70 Hi Davie, mighty nice evening out, I am listening to music, how about
70 you?

71 Who is Davie, Aratzio?

72 Sure it did. MPC is everything to you.

73 I am listening to music again.

74 Well he has cabbage testicles too.

74 Clear proof, Davie Tholen is a cabbage testicled moron.

74 Do you listen to music, Art.

75 Sci.astro has been assimilated by the TholenBot!

76 Will there be BEER?

77 Who is Peter, TholenPup?

78 Cioppino is simmering:
78 Later will add:
78 Fresh (live cooked myself) Dungeness Crab (2 crabs worth)
78 Fresh Petrale Sole
78 Fresh Scallops
78 Fresh Shrimp

78 Simmer another 30 minutes then toss in a pound or 2 of Live Clams

78 Couple bottles of KitFox Viogner
78 Bread with garlic cheese baked until brown & bubbly

78 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

78 I LOVE crab season

78 In a slide guitar mode, Elmore James and JB Hutto in the changer.

79 I shall leave that to your fertile imagination.

79 Just me and Elmore up here. Damn that man could play a slide.

80 Who is Davie, Davie?

81 Onto the *new* JB Hutto - Stompin At Mother Blues. Delmark released it
81 last month. JB is his usual wild self but the production quality and
81 recording are not very good.

82 Well Gee, TholenBot what didn't this have to do with music?

82 BEER does not have anything to do with classical music?

82 What a retard, Tholen.

82 Leapen Lizards, I hace defeated Chatterly!!!!

83 NOT TEH POLKA OF ASSIMILATION!

84 OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
84 I don't want her, you can have her, she's to kooked for me.

85 5 years in Upper Michigan not far from Wisconsin...

85 OOOmm Paa Paa, OOOmm Paa Paa...

85 Great beer...

86 Wine consumption actually.

87 Vee are qvite pleaced by *our* placement...

================================================== ==============================

Just Say No To Nihilism writes:

1 ..........you'll destroy earth and all life on it, as you full well know you
1 have already done.

1 Read it and STOP WHINING. Geezus, I HATE winers.

1 On behalf of the other intelligent species of the Universe, your absolute
1 certain death if all life on Earth is accepted.

How much time did you waste digesting today, Tholenator(tm)?

--
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a

"...a fascist pig who deserves to be hung by
the neck until dead for treason against the
United States of America."
-- Alexa shows her boundless love for those who disagree with her
Old January 17th 05, 05:04 AM
Aratzio

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:48:13 -0700, Art Deco got

Tholenator(tm) wrote:

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution.

You still don't understand, stupid person. Only kooks kookdance,
Tholen, and you are the award-winning kook. Comprende?

Please to continue your impotent net.kkkopping.

Well since he responds to all of our posts...

No surprise, really. However, it is amusing to see his fellow kooks
digested.

Wonder what he thought when Alexa slammed Beethoven as a facist?

Old January 18th 05, 12:37 AM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there.

================================================== ==============================

ghoul writes:

8 you are a nut, sir.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

114 ALL HAEL THE MPC!

115 You still don't understand, stupid person. Only kooks kookdance,
115 Tholen, and you are the award-winning kook. Comprende?

115 Please to continue your impotent net.kkkopping.

115 How much time did you waste digesting today, Tholenator(tm)?

116 Are we [trw] parody-challenged?

117 I shall now repent.

117 ALL HAEL FLUFFY! THOLENATOR IS A FRAUD!

118 Hi, Tholenator(tm)! Still obsessed with net.kkkopping? Apparently you
118 don't consider polka classical music.

119 No surprise, really.

119 No surprise, really.

119 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Coward.

119 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Coward.

119 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Coward.

119 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, Pee Wee
119 Tholenator(tm) the Coward?

119 Tholenator(tm) has added a quotes macro to the holy digester.

119 Numba 7! Woo wooo!

119 Eat my dust, Ross(es)!

119 Continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

120 Why am I not surprised.

121 No surprise, really. However, it is amusing to see his fellow kooks
121 digested.

================================================== ==============================

Aratzio writes:

88 Tholenator is NOT Fluffy!

88 HERESY!!!!

89 HERETIC!

90 Quite so. Please do not permit heresy to enter your life.

91 Quite a few classical composers did polkas. Seems Davie boi is unaware
91 that that would be on topic in classical music.

91 Over 100!!!

92 Well since he responds to all of our posts...

93 Wonder what he thought when Alexa slammed Beethoven as a facist?

Old January 18th 05, 04:01 AM
Art Deco

Tholenator(tm) wrote:

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which
ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the
distribution.

You still don't understand, stupid person. Only kooks kookdance,
Tholen, and you are the award-winning kook. Comprende?

Please to continue your impotent net.kkkopping.

Well since he responds to all of our posts...

No surprise, really. However, it is amusing to see his fellow kooks
digested.

Wonder what he thought when Alexa slammed Beethoven as a facist?

Tholenator(tm) is bot/script. He doesn't think.

Old January 18th 05, 08:17 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch which ones
post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups to the distribution.
Another good indicator is to note which of those responders follow a person
to one or more of those irrelevant newsgroups and engage in their antagonism
there.

================================================== ==============================

Art Deco writes:

99 I blame it all on the Tholenator(tm).

100 Ironic, really.

100 Ironic, really.

100 No surprise, really.

100 No surprise, really.

100 No surprise, really.

100 Note: no response from Pee Wee Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite.

100 Ironic, really.

100 What do your "digests" have to do with classical music, Pee Wee
100 Tholenator(tm) the Hypocrite?

100 Still net.kkkopping, luser?

100 How time did you waste digesting today, Tholenator(tm)?

100 Continue tholing, Tholenator(tm).

101 Tholenator(tm) is bot/script. He doesn't think.