VOTE! - Usenet Kook Awards, December 2004

Old January 5th 05, 03:48 AM

Susan Cohen writes:

Riain Y. Barton writes:

Susan Cohen scribbled:

[snip]

Figures.

You really need to get a life, Susie Cakes.

Ross as well.

Uh-huh, so says the Jew-hating projectionist bigot.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Old January 5th 05, 03:50 AM

Susan Cohen writes:

Ross wrote:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in oups.com:

Ross wrote:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in ups.com:

Why isn't that anti-semitic kook, Tholen, on this list?

Learn how we (tinw) do things or risk being on the next ballot.

How about we put you on the ballot?

You are welcom to nominate me, although you might be careful for
what.

Scumbag of the month? No wait, that would be Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

And you are the scumbag who made the anti-semitic remarks,

you Jew-hating bigot.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Don't think I will be quick to forget, Mr. Tholen.

Illogical; how can you forget something that you never knew in the
first place, Cohen?

Idiot of the month? No wait, that's Tholen again.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Lamer of the month? No, Tholen again.

Old January 5th 05, 04:09 AM

Aratzio writes:

Art Deco writes:

Aratzio writes:

So Aratzio sez to me, they sez:

Why would you ask a silly question like that, Davey.

Watching that bible-thumper claymation again?

STFU mop jockey.

Why don't you limit your playground to a.u.k, Aratzio?

Why don't you check my reader configuration Davieboi and see which of
the froups to which you are posting I am subscribed?

Send me the airline ticket and address for your residence, Aratzio.

Trying to RL now, Tholenator(tm)? Maybe you should ask for his fax
number too. And you forgot to whine about "attribution problems" in
thsi poast, Tholenator(tm). HTH.

Who is "Tholenator(tm)", Deco? Still having attribution problems?

Even I know Tholenator(tm) is you, Pinky.

Old January 5th 05, 04:45 AM
Bookman

wrote in message
Aratzio writes:

Art Deco writes:

Aratzio writes:

So Aratzio sez to me, they sez:

Why would you ask a silly question like that, Davey.

Watching that bible-thumper claymation again?

STFU mop jockey.

Why don't you limit your playground to a.u.k, Aratzio?

Why don't you check my reader configuration Davieboi and see which of
the froups to which you are posting I am subscribed?

Send me the airline ticket and address for your residence, Aratzio.

Trying to RL now, Tholenator(tm)? Maybe you should ask for his fax
number too. And you forgot to whine about "attribution problems" in
thsi poast, Tholenator(tm). HTH.

Who is "Tholenator(tm)", Deco? Still having attribution problems?

Even I know Tholenator(tm) is you, Pinky.

Have you been hanging out with Bartlo, Davie?
He had difficulty comprehending the concept of
nicknames, too.

And even I know Tholenator(tm) is you, Pinky.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old January 5th 05, 12:18 PM

DrPostman writes:

1 Didn't you recently chastise someone for not knowing the difference
1 between "to" and "too". How does it feel, hypocrite?

2 No, you are doing well enough all on your own.

3 It seems it is time for another "digest".

4 Why?

5 Attribution problems, Tholen?

6 Why do you ask?

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, DrPostman?

Old January 5th 05, 08:17 PM

DrPostman writes:

7 It's all very on topic in afa-b, so why are you not answering?

8 Tell me this, why was this post of yours so easy to predict?

9 You are so predictable.

10 Its amazing that he can be perceptive enough to co discover astroid
10 2004 MN4 and yet be so completely and utterly clueless on usenet.
10 I can only imagine that it brings out his addictive nature to where he
10 is running purely on his control issues.

11 LOL!! Me too, even with the same voice.

How ironic, coming from someone who is so completely and utterly
clueless.