VOTE! - Usenet Kook Awards, December 2004

Old January 5th 05, 01:33 AM

DrPostman writes:

Ross writes:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in ups.com:

Why isn't that anti-semitic kook, Tholen, on this list?

Learn how we (tinw) do things or risk being on the next ballot.

Well, that's a pretty good indication of how you do things, Ross.
You like making a fool of yourself, Ross?

You sure as hell do.

Old January 5th 05, 01:36 AM

Aratzio writes:

Ross writes:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in oups.com:

Ross wrote:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in ups.com:

Why isn't that anti-semitic kook, Tholen, on this list?

Learn how we (tinw) do things or risk being on the next ballot.

How about we put you on the ballot?

You are welcom to nominate me, although you might be careful for what.

How ironic.

Not especially

Non Sequitur.

Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

What does this have to do with Astronomy TholenTroll?

I don't know what "Astronomy TholenTroll" is, Aratzio.

Bummer to be you, Davey.

Who is "Davey", Aratzio? Still suffering from attribution problems?

Old January 5th 05, 01:41 AM
Ross

Lil' Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

DrPostman writes:

Ross writes:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled this in
ups.com:

Why isn't that anti-semitic kook, Tholen, on this list?

Learn how we (tinw) do things or risk being on the next ballot.

Well, that's a pretty good indication of how you do things, Ross.
You like making a fool of yourself, Ross?

You sure as hell do.

Non sequitur.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in .
Old January 5th 05, 03:40 AM

Art Deco writes:

Ross wrote:

pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

Aratzio writes:

Riain Y. Barton writes:

Susan Cohen scribbled:

Ross wrote:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled this in
oups.com:

Ross wrote:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled this in
ups.com:

Why isn't that anti-semitic kook, Tholen, on this list?

Learn how we (tinw) do things or risk being on the next ballot.

How about we put you on the ballot?

You are welcom to nominate me, although you might be careful for
what.

Scumbag of the month? No wait, that would be Tholen.
Idiot of the month? No wait, that's Tholen again.
Lamer of the month? No, Tholen again.

And what does this have to do with Classical music, Ross?

Non Sequitur.

You really need to get a life, Susie Cakes.

Ross as well.

Which Ross,

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Aratzio? There
is only one Ross referenced above.

Figures.

Davie?

Who is "Davie", Aratzio? Still suffering from attribution problems?

How Ironic?

What has your whining to do with soc.culture, Davie?

Tholenator(tm) is irony- and parody-challenged, and stupid to boot, so
whining and net.kkkopping are all he can do.

Who might that be, Deco? An alias for yourself?

Old January 5th 05, 03:45 AM

DrPostman writes:

Ross writes:

1 Non Sequitur

2 What has you foolish netkkoping have to do with Art Bell, Davie?

3 Oh, my... Davie is a post-humper.

3 What has this to do with ne.weather?

4 Figures.

4 How Ironic?

4 What has your whining to do with soc.culture, Davie?

5 YOur opinion != Truth, Davie.

5 Projection noted.

6 Pathetic attempt at a strawman, Davie.

7 Hmmmm.... You sound like someone who has been on the ballot before. Now
7 I remember, you won the election!

7 It is nice to see you haven't abandond your kooky ways, Davie.

Go play with other kooks, Ross. You're just making a fool of
yourself here.

Hey Tholen, your obsession is showing.

You're erroneously presupposing that I have an obsession to show,
DrPostman.

No, it is plain for all to see.

Your is, true.

Old January 5th 05, 03:47 AM

DrPostman writes:

Ross writes:

Susan Cohen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in ups.com:

Why isn't that anti-semitic kook, Tholen, on this list?

Learn how we (tinw) do things or risk being on the next ballot.

Well, that's a pretty good indication of how you do things, Ross.
You like making a fool of yourself, Ross?

You sure as hell do.

Then stop making them.

You're erroneously presupposing that I can stop you from making
them, DrPostman.

Old January 5th 05, 03:48 AM

Susan Cohen writes:

Riain Y. Barton wrote:

Susan Cohen wrote:

[snip]

[snip]

Figures.

Interesting debate style you have there, Cohen. You automatically
assumed that Katherine Bates, author of the words to "America, the
Beautiful", was a "Jew-hating bigot" on the unsubstantiated grounds
that most American caucasians of that generation were.

Seek professional help.

You *wish*, you Jew-hating bigot.

Classic erroneous presupposition.