What if? (on Solar system)

Old January 30th 08, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if? (on Solar system)

What if the sun's solar system has to be studied like an onion? The sun
its massive center. Its rock planets out to Mars Its great gas planets
out to Neptune We have to have a theory to help answer why Earth and
Mars has so much iron.? Can we have a theory that large dense stars
that last only 200,000,000 years are in a cloud that contains to much
iron? Not all hydrogen helium clouds can have the same mixture of heavy
elements dusted in. Bert

Old January 30th 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" ha scritto nel messaggio

What if the sun's solar system has to be studied like an onion?

I think lots of tears...
:-)

Luigi Caselli

Old January 30th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff☠Relf

Default The sun's core might contain anti-matter.

The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

Old January 31st 08, 01:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff Lots of imperial thinkers have a BH at the exact center of the
sun's core. Even the Earth's has been kicked around Go figure Bert

Old January 31st 08, 05:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message
The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

Matter and Anti-matter do not coexist in the same body. One will annihilate
the other and the majority wins.

Old January 31st 08, 06:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 30, 12:14 pm, Jeffâ˜*Relf wrote:
The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

I was mostly thinking of black holes as having a core of anti-matter
that's safely surrounded by as much as 1e100 photons (as nearly or
entirely resting) per atom of anti-matter.
. - Brad Guth
Old January 31st 08, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 30, 12:14 pm, Jeff?Relf wrote:
The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

I was mostly thinking of black holes as having a core of anti-matter
that's safely surrounded by as much as 1e100 photons (as nearly or
entirely resting) per atom of anti-matter.
.. - Brad Guth

And you know this from where ??
I think they have a core of lemon jelly, surrounded by a graham cracker
crust, slathered in deep-fried quarks, covered with a garlic Neutrino sauce.

Old January 31st 08, 06:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 31, 9:21 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message

The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

Matter and Anti-matter do not coexist in the same body. One will annihilate
the other and the majority wins.

That's 100% true, but you can have as many photons as you like
surrounding that speck, clump or whatever mass of anti-matter.
.. - Brad Guth

Old January 31st 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 31, 10:27 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 30, 12:14 pm, Jeff?Relf wrote:

The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

I was mostly thinking of black holes as having a core of anti-matter
that's safely surrounded by as much as 1e100 photons (as nearly or
entirely resting) per atom of anti-matter.
. - Brad Guth

And you know this from where ??

Not from this anti-think-tank of your naysay Usenet from your faith-
based hell on Earth.

BTW, the last time I'd checked, we can see through a BH. Can you?

I think they have a core of lemon jelly, surrounded by a graham cracker
crust, slathered in deep-fried quarks, covered with a garlic Neutrino sauce.

Sounds mighty tasty. I'll buy that, and eat it.
.. - Brad Guth

Old January 31st 08, 08:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 10:27 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 30, 12:14 pm, Jeff?Relf wrote:

The core of the sun might contain
exotic elements that we know very little about.
As Brad Guth alluded to, it might contain anti-matter.

I was mostly thinking of black holes as having a core of anti-matter
that's safely surrounded by as much as 1e100 photons (as nearly or
entirely resting) per atom of anti-matter.
. - Brad Guth

And you know this from where ??

Not from this anti-think-tank of your naysay Usenet from your faith-
based hell on Earth.

BTW, the last time I'd checked, we can see through a BH. Can you?

This I would like to see!! We can pinpoint a BH by the behavior of the stars
around it, but there is no way we can "see" it or through it.
The nearest BH is at the center of the Milky Way at a distance of about
30,000 LYs. It is probably no larger in diameter than Earth. It does not
emit light. So explain how you can "see" it or through it.

I think they have a core of lemon jelly, surrounded by a graham cracker
crust, slathered in deep-fried quarks, covered with a garlic Neutrino
sauce.

Sounds mighty tasty. I'll buy that, and eat it.
. - Brad Guth

What the Solar System is Really Like [email protected] Misc 0 September 11th 07 12:49 AM
our solar system yadin famleiy Misc 2 April 23rd 06 12:48 AM
Name our Solar System [email protected] Space Science Misc 7 May 12th 05 01:14 AM
Solar concentration mirrors in the outer solar system wlm Policy 26 September 13th 04 07:54 AM