A story of a possible cover up

Old June 22nd 05, 11:06 PM
Chris

Default A story of a possible cover up

Hello,

Many years ago when I was working at a space science laboratory, I attended
a lecture at a library nearby where a man told me privately about an article
in a science magazine about a structure found on the moon. A circle of
spires about 300 feet high and 50 feet broad at the base. They were so
sharp that they looked artificial like stone henge. He said that this
structure had been seen and photographed by both an American and Russian
lunar orbiter, and that there was another one further "round". I took his
report with a "pinch of salt".

A few days later I was browsing in the laboratory laborary in the Journal of
Planetary Science (about June 1969) and found the picture referred too.

It was as he said. The explanation was that it was the claw that pulled the
film along had scratched the film having missed the sprocket holes.

If it was it must have scratched the film several times to do that in a
highly organised fashion, complete with shadows that accurately matched the
other shadows. This is unlikely. The sprocket advance mechanism would not
be able to do that and there are only two hooks on it to pull the two
sprocket holes. The film probably only had one row of sprocket holes so
only one claw would be present there were about 10 of these spires with such
a regular pattern that random scratching ten times over.

However since it had also been seen by a totally independant space craft
from another country and another one spotted it is almost impossible that
this was the true explanation. I any case a fault like that would most
likely to jam the mechanism and the image would be lost.

I later left but went back to get a copy of the image. I found the edition,
but it wasn't there. I asked and the librarian said that that issue had
been withdrawn and all copies shredded and a new version issued.

A possible explanation put forward by NASA is that moonspires are basaltic
extrusions and these are present in several places over the Moons surface.

However the ones I have seen photos of were nothing like the "henge" in that
photo and these natural moon spires are quite different in their appearance
and do not occur in regular circles.

This is clear evidence (no longer verifyable or acceptable in court) of a
cover up.

Another example of a powerful organisation, probably the church, hiding
evidence that might cast doubt on the Christian religion.

The story 2001 published about this time had in the finali some towering
structure on the moon but it was not a henge.

I will, of course, be ignored. The Church is far more powerful than I and
has always acted to protect the income of her priests. The things that
their officers say is what they want people to believe, this has always been
the case for the last 6000 years of recorded history since the priesthood
decided their policy.

People who doubt me and find fault think they are clever. Well they are.
It would be nice if they told the truth.

I think they will tell me before I die or they kill me, just before, and
they will tell me all the riches I would have had if I complied.

I hope the bulk of the human race will one day know the truth, whatever that
is... So many lies, so much deception.

Chris.

Old June 23rd 05, 08:55 AM
Matt Giwer

Chris wrote:
[...]

Them Christians shore is busy ain't they.

I have no idea why you go through this elaborate tale as that picture is in many books and all over
the internet.

I have no idea what it is but the verbal description of it is at variance with the picture itself
and the verbiage is on the side of advanced interstellar travelers building sloppy stonework just
for the fun of it. One cheap-ass mirror says it all.

Good old anti-christian communist Russia did a lot of photographing of the moon. If this would
shoot down christianity it would have been a prime target for them.

To me, the best it is going to be is a future national park for its strange rock formations.

--
When there is knowledge there is no need for belief.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3431
Old June 24th 05, 05:07 PM
Chris

Perhaps you would give me a URL of an image of this rock formation so I can
confirm it is the one featured.

Chris.

"Matt Giwer" wrote in message
om...

Old June 25th 05, 01:51 PM
Larry W. Twonky

The original poster's theory is that ALL copies of the photo were
"recalled" and destroyed, hence the conspiracy. It is considered
somehow possible to track down and retreive all copies of a journal and
replace them with an altered copy without anyone noticing and
protesting. Can you imagine someone trying to "recall" all copies of
"Scientific American"? However, you are supposed to believe that this
event occured and that it is proof positive of a conspiracy.

Note that other posters have indicated that this mysterious picture is
available on the internet, and that the nature of the "mysterious"
formation has bee resolved. "Cover ups" and "conspiracies" are solidly
based fantasies and delusions. If you compare the number of conspiracy
theories with the actual number of exposed cover ups and conspiracies
(Iran-Contra, for example), the odds are better that you'll win the
local Lottery than you'll hear of a real cover up or conspiracy.

Larry J
Old June 25th 05, 08:08 PM
Chris

Hello.

The copies were recalled but some probably were not sent or destroyed.

Please give the URL of a picture of this unusual rock formation so I can
check if it matches what I recall.

There is quite obviously a cover up I have had this confirmed by people who
carry out actions involved in this conspiracy.

The official view by the conspiritors is that at ET is out there and has
been reported but that our civilisation would not survive if this knowledge
became public knowledge and believed generally.

I am very angry and upset because of the torture and brain damage of a girl
friend because she knew too much and talked about it on TV. She survived
about a fortnight before being captured and put in a top security mental
hospital. Her surgery was inevitable. She suffered terrible fear as her
execution approached, screaming, sweating blood and tearing her hair. Now
she just sits and stares, naked in the home for the demented. Her crime?
She saw life on Mars and had proof.

The church militant.... "If there is Life on Mars then I am not immortal,
I do not want to know, so kill the messenger." So this had been for three
hundred years since the murder of Bruno for teaching the philosophy of
abundant life everywhere it can exist over all the Universe.

The same is true if you find a living Jurrasic survivor because this would
prove that dinosaus existed and the Evolution is true.

ET is not a game, it can bring the death sentence.

I fear the human race could be heading for a new age of scientific
ignorance, back to a world without science and without space.

The Christians are unstoppable now. They number is overwhelming and the
methods ruthless, oblique and deadly.

I fear for my brain. Every hospital visit every walk in the high street.
Watch out the Christian thought police are out there ....!

BTW the Journal of Planetary Science is only issued to Government
institutions, Universities, libraries and some big commercial
organistations. This may have changed now.

Chris.

Old June 25th 05, 10:46 PM
Eric

no-spam wrote:

[...]

The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Titus 1:15 -
Unto the pure all things are pu but unto them that are defiled and
unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Revelations -
11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall
prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in
sackcloth.
11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing
before the God of the earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their
mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he
must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of
their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and
to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that
ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and
shall overcome them, and kill them.
11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,
which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was
crucified.
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall
see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer
their dead bodies to be put in graves.
11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and
make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two
prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God
entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell
upon them which saw them.

no-spam:
The church is coming for you. You better get down on your knees and pray
to Jesus for salvation. As it says in Matthew "13:41 The Son of man shall
send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things
that offend, and them which do iniquity; 13:42 And shall cast them into a
furnace of fi there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Eric

Old June 26th 05, 05:07 PM
Chris

Yes I'm worried about it. I fear the church it is very powerful. Just let
them know I am a follower of Jesus.

My death is inevitable.

Chris.

Old June 27th 05, 03:42 PM
Brad Guth

Matt Giwer Jun 23, 3:55 am,
As I've stipulated before, there's loads of extremely interesting
formations along with meters deep moon-dust to boot, of the somewhat
dark golden/brownish thick composite of carbon, iron and titanium mixed
in with the nearly coal like basalt (thus 11~12% albedo).
Unfortunately, none of the Apollo moonsuit EVAs got anywhere near any
of that interesting stuff, mostly because they were nearly always stuck
in some lunar white-out zones of 55+% reflective albedo (quite a bit
portland cement and cornmeal like) that has never been imaged from
orbit, almost as though they were on an entirely different moon.

BTW; it seems there was no and still are no such working fly-by-rocket
lander(s).

Their unfiltered Kodak moments of those moonsuit EVAs were not as such
obtained on our moon.

Can you stipulate as to what moon were those radiation proof Apollo
astronauts on?

Chris is essentially right, that some portions of the moon have been
avoided like the plague, but that's actually nothing compared to Venus.
Even most of the Apollo obtained images from orbit are excluded because
none of those look anything like the moonsuit EVA images unless having
the color stripped and the false image presented as otherwise
extensively over-exposed in order to look so gosh darn white or light
gray (portland cement like).
~

This is your basic Hot Township, Bridge & Tarmac upon Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
China & Russian LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few other interesting topics by wizard Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old June 27th 05, 04:04 PM
Brad Guth

Chris,
You've noticed how your questions are being derailed and/or
disqualified, how your faith is being further tested and throughout
that somehow you're still here as to take more and more of whatever the
mainstream status quo worth of flak can be tossed at you. I'd like to
share a few godly considerations that obviously MI5/NSA~NASA doesn't
give a flying hocky puck about. Besides what's extremely important
about our moon, it seems there's a bit more of their usual evidence
exclusions to behold that's also part of their grand ruse/sting of the
century.

Sungrazing comets and their scorching paths as covered in "Sky &
Telescope of August 2005" seems to be further suggesting the obvious
that we're not so nearly as alone nor as ever expanding as we'd been
informed by those having an vested interest in sucking up to the mostly
religious mainstream status quo that still sees nothing all that
improper with the blood and guts of humanity flowing as within their
good old days of exterminating the likes of Cathars.

How can astronomy or of any associated field of physics or science
contribute squat when there is such pressure to continuity lie their
intellectual LLPOF butts off, and/or via topic banishments or
exclusions that'll keep pretending that other life doesn't coexist
other than upon Earth?

Forcing false impressions upon humanity has been the norm of most
religion as well as per our MI5/NSA~NASA, as well as for whatever has
been working on behalf of SETI/OSETI/ETI and just about every other
publicly benefitted institution that's looking for their next round of
funding. Tax avoidance is their priority No.1 name of their game, as to
getting as much away from others and as to keeping as much within their
inner and upper most circle is the ultimate government approved pyramid
ruse/sting of the century.

Comets are actually rather interesting, in that they alone disprove the
religious imposed expansion theory. If everything was expanding,
obviously there simply wouldn't be any cycle of comets, only at most
one time encounters. In fact, our solar system should only be getting
bigger, and a given moon would never fall prey to the planet hosting
them. Of course we know for a matter of absolute fact that stuff the
likes of comets and even moons impact other planets and meteors/comets
fall into suns on a regular basis.

A comet with a period of less than 200 years are those essentially
classified as short-period comets.
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solfluf/s8.htm
The long period comets are far exceeding the 100,000 AU (Oort zone), thereby these long period comets may offer orbital periods that can be thousands to millions of years long.

http://www.worldalmanacforkids.com/e...ace/comet.html
Comets have elliptical orbits, and the periods of about 200 comets --the time they take to orbit the sun once-- have been calculated. They range from 3.3 years for Encke's comet to 2000 years for Donati's Comet of 1858; Halley's comet has a period of 75-76 years. The orbits of most comets are vast and are probably ellipses of great eccentricity, with periods as long as 40,000 years or possibly much longer.

If we utilized a fairly modest 30 km/sec (0.01% LS) as a given comet
interstellar velocity, and if we placed the Sirius outer Oort zone at
an average departing velocity in relationship to us of 30 km/s as being
8.5 light years away from our Oort zone represents that 8.5 LY * 1e4 =
8.5e4 (85,000) years just to get here if we weren't still moving apart.
Although, adding in a factor of -8 km/s for the present rate of
recession and some amount of elliptical route and we'd be safe to
suggest roughly 125 years each way. However, the vast expanse of
interstellar gauntlet or soup of the day isn't but a fraction of a
percent of what's collected within the realm of our solar system, that
plus the interstellar gravity-well that's obviously much closer to
Earth than Sirius still gives lots of space and time by which gravity
can easily accelerate sizable items in excess of 300 km/s while showing
little if any detectable optical trail of disturbance or other physical
loss due to the terminal velocity of space travel.

Of course along with the alignment of Sirius-b and that of our planets
might suggest the exit velocity of getting away from Sirius could
easily have been somewhat greater than 38 km/s, especially if that
effort were induced by something other than of similar objects cruising
along in the same direction, such as that of suggesting some ET
involvement is perhaps asking a bit too much of the religious and/or
religious suck-up folks that would rather take themselves and all
others to an early grave believing that other and smarter life simply
doesn't exist outside of Earth, which certainly more than fits their
typically arrogant and bigoted history of causing massive collateral
damage and the carnage of the innocent into rather miserably dying off
than admitting any error in their faith or the faith in others we'd
dare not cross. Fortunately, my god isn't nearly as retarded and
bigoted as the pagan god(s) others have chosen to believe in, such as
their energy god of oil is their most recent terrestrial blood thirsty
god that has become most important and apparently where the all-knowing
wisdom of such is devinly channeled via flatulence through the holy
butt-cheeks of our resident warlord(GW Bush).

However, disregarding certain butt-cheeks, it seems that Halley's comet
looks as though it extends out to a diameter of 450,000 km, but that
horrific display could represent as little as a 450 km worth of
hard/solid core of object(s) that's responsible for what we see as the
terminal velocity that's producing the 30 some odd million kilometer
tail. The suggested velocity of 100 km/s as passing Earth and of
reaching 150 km/s as it passed our sun gives good reason to appreciate
what the affect of gravity upon items traveling that fast is capable of
disturbing their surrounding density, creating a interstellar tsunami
wave in addition to the visual head and trail which we perceive as
physical substance but really isn't.

Clearly the likes of Pluto and even it's moon have been regarded as
Kuiper belt comets of 4.75 km/s. However, even our moon can be easily
defined as once upon a time being a potential Oort zone planetoid
having become a low speed comet, though currently associated with Earth
is where it's meager 30 km/s rate of travel has been moderated by the
gravitational association with Earth, whereas even our moon having
produced a 950,000 km tail of mostly sodium atoms is due to the factors
of lunar gravity being sufficient as to hold onto a good number of
other heavier elements that are not so easily excavated away by the
solar winds that can reach 1200 km/s, though of receiving fewer
comet/meteor impacts and of solar winds that are generally of 300 km/s
or less is what keeps us from detecting much of a comet like tail, that
plus our polluted atmosphere makes for terrestrial observations
somewhat limited. Too bad our spendy ISS still hasn't applied an
exterior camera what would have been more than capable of recording
such as of a decade ago, nor having the applied camera technology as of
the NASA/Apollo fiasco would have accommodated considerable insights
into moon-science as well as Earth-science.

Too bad anything related to our moon remains as cold-war
taboo/nondisclosure, like their "Chapel Bell" phase of deploying
S-Band--microwave transponders within the Earth/moon gravity-well
(ME-L1/EM-L2).

Obviously the purely religious based theory of expansion has been blown
to shreds by way of realizing the numbers of stars, star systems and
even a few solar systems within our galaxy headed our way, some by as
much as 54 km/s and being only 65 LY away isn't insignificant when we
can count on the current recession of our solar system that been
traveling away form Sirius turning around and making perhaps 15+ km/s
heading us towards Sirius.

Galactic recession may be the norm for a given human perception of a
cosmic center, however our methods of suggesting upon any such cosmic
center and of measuring such vast distances is far from being realized
as the truth and nothing but the truth. The notion of 65~6500 km/s upon
average what's been suggested as the ongoing rate of expansion is not
all there is to being said. However, it seems as though not all
galaxies are moving away from one another because of numerous
interactions having taken place proves that a central origin of
expansion is not the case, but religious cults like the Catholic and
Jewish methods of insisting their one and only god is the one and only
origin of all there is is somewhat sucking at physics-101, not to
mention there's no hard-science backing a singular BIG-BANG other than
the near future demise of such intellectually bigoted religions cults
imploding upon one another should cause a detectable bang.

Nothing within our solar systems is staying the same, equally for the
other stars, star systems, their planets and moons of what makes up the
Milky Way are continually on the move, cycling out and returning inward
on at least a grand 225 million year time-line along with lots within
our neighborhood happening on a much shorter time-line as suggested by
the 105,000 year cycle with Sirius by which I've pegged that cycle to
the recorded levels of CO2 having been establish back through 750,000
years worth of what's happening to our environment. Clearly some
galaxies have crossed to point of no-return as they've headed for their
demise because of having a woeful lack of expansion, although from our
limited perspective it seems as though most but not all such items are
getting further away (lucky us).

However, the mainstream is seemingly chuck full of little and big
Hitlers, whereas this internet of forums that suck and of their clear
intent as to rape, pillage and plunder humanity for all it's worth is
more than proof positive that others and I'm right, as otherwise why
would my PC be continually under attack for what I'm having to share?
Why would my efforts to post topics and to offer contributions be
continually stalked and wherever possible having the context modified
and/or corrupted so that others are not allowed a fair shot of
comprehending upon my perceptions of the truth and nothing but the
truth?

Only the likes of Hitler or far worse (false gods) would ever be
involved with making the task of sharing information as difficult as
possible if not impossible for the truth to being told. As otherwise
from such free and open sharing of ideas, science and whatever
discoveries there's nothing but an absolute win-win for our souls, for
humanity and the very salvation of Earth that's to behold. To block
such talent and to continually waste other talents and resources upon
sustaining the status quo is anything but godly. Thus there's good
reason for the status quo to avoid whatever's situated on our moon and
even more so as for avoiding Venus. Evidence exclusions is what's
working the majority of their smoke and mirrors as of lately, the same
smoke and mirrors that's hiding all of those WMD and the fact that
we're currently steeling and/or planning upon steeling their oil.

Some additional references and credits
THE 48 BRIGHTEST STARS
http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/~kaler/sow/bright.html

Flaws in the Big Bang Point to GENESIS
http://www.orionfdn.org/papers/arxiv-9.htm

Galaxies II: distances, clusters etc
http://www.physics.carleton.ca/~wats...ecession2.html
~

The GUTH Venus Township, Bridge and ET Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few extra somewhat testy topics by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old June 27th 05, 09:59 PM
Brad Guth

Chris,
So many lies, so much deception is just the slightest tip of their
disinformation and nondisclosure ruse.

You've noticed by now as to how your proper questions are being
stocked, derailed and/or disqualified, how your faith is being further
tested, yet throughout all of this abuse you're somehow still here as
to take more and more of whatever the mainstream status quo worth of
flak can be tossed at you. Since there's never anything getting offered
that's not 100+% NASA/Apollo approved, in which case I'd like to share
a few godly considerations that obviously MI5/NSA~NASA doesn't give a
flying hocky puck about. Besides what's been extremely important though
ignored about our moon, it seems there's a bit more of their usual
evidence exclusions as to behold that's also part of their grand
ruse/sting of the century.

Since this intellectual cesspool is exactly what it is, another
disinformation-R-us forum that's chuck full of their pro-whatever
resident administration and thus pro-warlord and pro-NASA topics, that
otherwise truly sucks mostly because of their profound underlying
anti-god theme that's continually orchestrated along by those insisting
their true Hitler God or other pagan or bust mindset shall prevail, if
need be in the background by way of whatever their Skull and Bones
cultism that gives their cause a continual supply of the necessary
incest cloned borgs that'll just as soon kill and eat their own kind if
need be. In which case, I'll bother to share a little something other
that only the worst possible anti-god freaks on Earth will object to.

As usual, I'll attempt to offer this along with a few of those pesky
corrections that are usually required for accommodating my form of
research, whereas in this case it seems there's always been further
proof all along that MI5/NSA~NASA and the likes of SETI/OSETI/ETI are
actually about as anti-god as you can possibly get. Thus no wonder such
absolute bigots from hell have been avoiding Venus and even our moon
like the worst plague. So, here's a little more of what's likely
upsetting their floatella of mainstream boats hauling all of their tax
avoidance and artificially inflated energy loot to their offshore bank
accounts.

Sungrazing comets and their scorching paths as covered in "Sky &
Telescope of August 2005" seems to be further suggesting the obvious
that we're not so nearly as alone nor as ever expanding as we'd been
informed by those having an vested interest in sucking up to the mostly
religious mainstream status quo that still sees nothing all that
improper with the blood and guts of humanity flowing as within their
good old days of exterminating the likes of Cathars.

Obviously that's all it takes for snookering the likes of Paul Allen.

Is it another joke as to how astronomy or of any associated field of
physics or supportive science can't manage to contribute squat whenever
there is such pressure to continuity lie their intellectual LLPOF
social/political and pretend whatever religious butts off, and/or via
topic banishments or exclusions of whatever evidence that'll keep their
rusemasters going as to pretending that other life doesn't coexist
other than upon Earth?

I don't believe SETI/OSETI/ETI could possibly be any more
intellectually blind, as well as deaf and dumber than dumbfounded
bigots, and thus any more anti-god by way of their utilizing
conditional laws of physics via avoiding the regular laws of physics,
hard-science and applied technology of contacting via whatever methods
might possibly have gotten humanity and ETs together at less than 10
cents on the dollar at that. Their usage of spendy and energy consuming
RF/microwave is offering about the least possible method of detecting
and/or contributing to interplanetary communications as far as ETs and
most other forms of life are concerned. Sending off physical
micro-probes would have been a trillion fold better odds per dollar and
per available resources and time at getting a message delivered and/or
received. I mean to always ask; using their GW Bush as our gold
standard of intelligence, exactly how dumb and dumber and heathen are
these ETs?

Forcing false impressions upon humanity has been the norm of most
religion as well as per our MI5/NSA~NASA, as well as for whatever has
been working on behalf of sustaining our perpetrated cold-war(s) and
now the likes of SETI/OSETI/ETI, as with just about every other
publicly benefitted institution that's looking for their next round of
funding. Tax avoidance for the special interest contributor as well as
for themselves has been their priority No.1 prime directive and name of
their game, as to getting as much away from others that'll have little
if any say in the accounting, and as to keeping as much within their
inner and upper most circle is the ultimate in such a vast government
approved pyramid ruse/sting of the century.

Comets are actually rather interesting, in that they alone disprove the
religious imposed expansion theory. If everything was expanding,
obviously there simply wouldn't be any cycle of comets, only at most
one time encounters as they pass by on their way out from the supposed
BIG-BANG center. In fact, going by the status quo seems to suggest our
solar system should only be getting bigger, and a given moon would
never fall prey to the planet hosting them. Of course even a certified
village idiot should know for a matter of absolute fact that stuff the
likes of comets and even moons impact upon other planets and
meteors/comets and possibly a few planets fall into suns on a regular
basis.

A comet with a period of less than 200 years are those essentially
classified as short-period comets.
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solfluf/s8.htm
The long period comets are far exceeding the 100,000 AU (Oort zone), thereby these long period comets may offer orbital periods that can be thousands to millions of years long.

http://www.worldalmanacforkids.com/e...ace/comet.html
Comets have elliptical orbits, and the periods of about 200 comets --the time they take to orbit the sun once-- have been calculated. They range from 3.3 years for Encke's comet to 2000 years for Donati's Comet of 1858; Halley's comet has a period of 75-76 years. The orbits of most comets are vast and are probably ellipses of great eccentricity, with periods as long as 40,000 years or possibly much longer.

If we utilized a fairly modest 30 km/sec (0.01% LS) as for a given
comet interstellar velocity that's relative to our existence, and if we
placed the Sirius outer Oort zone at an average departing velocity in
relationship to us of 30 km/s as being 8.5 light years away from our
Oort zone represents that 8.5 LY * 1e4 = 8.5e4 (85,000) years just to
get here if we weren't still moving apart. Although, adding in a factor
of -8 km/s for the present rate of recession and for some amount of
elliptical route we'd be safe to suggest roughly 125,000 years each
way. However, the vast expanse of interstellar gauntlet or soup of the
day isn't but a fraction of a percent of what's collected within the
realm of our solar system, that plus the interstellar gravity-well
that's obviously situated much closer to Earth than Sirius still gives
lots of space and time by which gravity can easily accelerate sizable
items in excess of 300 km/s while showing little if any detectable
optical trail of disturbance or other physical loss due to the terminal
velocity of space travel.

Of course along with the 50 year alignment of Sirius-b and possibly a
Sirius-c plus that of our largest planets might suggest the exit
[...]

Obviously at several times within the past is when we've been situated
extremely close to the Sirius star system, thus whatever the time-line
of getting the likes of a newer planet and/or moon like items to/from
these two closely associated solar systems was greatly improved upon.
Since the mainstream is opposing this notion without anything to
support their side of the argument nor offering a gram of remorse, it's
clear that I'm sufficiently right on target with a few balls getting
delivered via my lose cannons. Too bad everyone else sucks so bad that
event-horizons are showing up near anthing having their almighty NASA
stamp of approval.

However, disregarding certain intellectual flatulence via the
butt-cheeks of their status quo, it seems that Halley's comet looks as
though it extends out to a diameter of 450,000 km, but that horrific
display could represent as little as a 450 km worth of hard/solid core
of object(s) that's responsible for what we see as the terminal
velocity that's producing the 30 some odd million kilometer tail. The
suggested velocity of 100 km/s as passing Earth and of reaching 150
km/s as it passed our sun gives good reason to appreciate what the
affect of gravity has upon items traveling that fast being capable of
disturbing their surrounding density of mostly empty space (perhaps at
least 1e6 to 1e9 atoms/m3, and obviously there's quite a bit of density
as it navigates near our sun), creating a interstellar tsunami wave in
addition to the visual head and trail which we perceive as a physical
substance but really isn't.

The likes of Pluto and even it's moon have been regarded as Kuiper belt
comets of 4.75 km/s. However, even our moon can be just as easily
defined as once upon a time being a potential Oort zone planetoid
having become a low speed comet due to a sufficient impact, though
currently associated with Earth is where it's meager 30 km/s rate of
travel has been moderated and modulated by the gravitational
association with Earth and the sun, whereas even our moon having
recently produced a 950,000 km tail of mostly sodium atoms is due to
the factors of lunar gravity being sufficient as to hold onto a good
number of other heavier elements that are not so easily excavated away
by the solar winds that can reach 1200 km/s, though of receiving fewer
comet/meteor impacts and of solar winds that are generally of 300 km/s
or less is often what keeps us from detecting much of any comet like
tail, that plus our polluted atmosphere makes for terrestrial
observations somewhat limited. Too bad our spendy ISS still hasn't
applied an exterior camera what would have been more than capable of
recording such lunar related trails of debris and atmospheric gas as of
more than a decade ago, nor having the applied camera technology as of
the NASA/Apollo fiasco would also have accommodated considerable
insights into moon-science as well as Earth-science. Of course, we all
should know why there's still nothing interactive nor in any way
robotic situated upon our moon.

It's too bad that anything related to our moon remains as continuing
cold-war taboo/nondisclosure, like their "Chapel Bell" phase of
deploying S-Band--microwave transponders within the Earth/moon
gravity-well (ME-L1/EM-L2).

Obviously the purely religious based theory of a singular BANG
expansion has been blown to shreds by way of realizing the numbers of
stars, star systems and even a few solar systems within our galaxy
headed our way, some items arriving by as much as 54 km/s and being
only 65 LY away isn't so insignificant when we can further count on the
current recession of our solar system that's been traveling us away
from Sirius, although if turning that -8 km/s around and making perhaps
40+ km/s as heading us right back towards Sirius should prove quite
interesting at a closing of 1.262e9 km/year in about 64,000 years worth
is going to be very illuminating, especially if you're a diatom.
Obviously a somewhat faster rate of our closing in on Sirius is
possible since other items have been well established for their mutual
relationships of velocity well in excess of 40 km/s, and if we're
coming into the turnaround of our ellipse is when that's indicated by a
somewhat lesser red-shift becoming a blue-shift, then as further
indicated by way of all the religious wars starting up again.

An amount of galactic recession may be the norm for a given human
perception of a cosmic center, however our methods of suggesting upon
any such cosmic center and of measuring such vast distances is far from
being realized as the truth and nothing but the truth. Perhaps the
notion of 65~6500 km/s upon average of what's been suggested as the
ongoing rate of expansion is not all there is to being said. However,
it seems as though not all galaxies are moving away from one another
because, numerous interactions having taken place proves that a central
origin of expansion is simply not the case, but religious cults like
the Catholic and Jewish methods of insisting their one and only god is
the one and only origin of all there is is somewhat sucking at
physics-101, not to mention there's no hard-science backing any such
singular BIG-BANG other than the near future demise of such
intellectually bigoted religions cults imploding upon one another
should cause a detectable bang or at least a dull thud!

Absolutely nothing within our solar system is staying the same, equally
for the other stars, star systems, their planets and moons of whatever
makes up the Milky Way are continually on the move, cycling out and
returning inward on at least a grand 225 million year time-line, along
with lots within our neighborhood happening on a much shorter time-line
as suggested by our 105,000 year cycle with Sirius by which I've pegged
that cycle to the recorded levels of CO2 having been establish back
through 750,000 years worth of what's been happening to our
environment. Clearly some galaxies have crossed their point of
no-return as they've headed for their demise because of clearly having
a woeful lack of expansion, although from our limited perspective it
seems as though most but certainly not all such items are getting
further away (lucky us).

However, the mainstream that's actually about as anti-god as you can
get is seemingly chuck full of little and big Hitlers, whereas this
internet of forums that sucks and of their clear intent as to stalk,
rape, pillage and plunder humanity for all it's worth is more than
proof positive that others and I'm right, as otherwise why would my PC
be continually under attack for whatever I'm having to share? Why would
my efforts to post topics and to offer contributions be continually
stalked and wherever possible having the context modified and/or
corrupted so that others are not allowed even a fair shot in the dark
of comprehending upon my perceptions of the truth and nothing but the
truth?

Only the likes of Hitler or far worse (false gods) would ever be so