Dear Paul, July 12, 2006, updated, July 13, 2006

Old July 13th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Laura[_1_]

Default Dear Paul, July 12, 2006, updated, July 13, 2006

http://home.earthlink.net/~raiyndoelhann/id62.html

Dear Paul,

07/11/06:

8:05 PM, Pick 'N Save, Lic. #507 GSL, Kennedy Nazi, White Ford
Explorer, probably a Caroline yeasty mucous ****.

07/12/06:

Michelle Pfeiffer and Tom are after you. You have no substance and
she is sophisticated.

Tom's ****s (9:35 AM, Hardees):

Brown Buick, Lic. #341 CCH, left 10:02 AM, elderly male, baseball
cap, elderly female

White Pontiac, Lic. #478 FDT, left 10:22 AM

Navy blue Jeep 4dr, Lic. #297 BPT, left 9:54 AM, elderly (possibly
female, glasses), white hair

Teal Mercury Voyager, LIc. #64459T, left 9:54 AM, elderly female

White Dodge Rampage, Lic. #A 251140, left 9:40 AM

Burgundy GMC SUV, Lic. #TMX 759, left 10:14 AM, elderly male

White mini-van, Lic. #886 CXG, left 10:22 AM

Blue Buick 4dr., Lic. #VFK 777, left 10:05 AM, elderly female, thin

Black GMC SUV 4dr., Lic. #TMX 767, left 10:23 AM

----

William Hurt says these are probably Palm Beach, CA government baby
femur-snappers, the golfers who cut off the tits of women.

"It was a challenge to end God." -- William Hurt

TMX 759 may be the worst.

Tom is also interested in Black Durango 4dr. SUV, Lic. #WBF 131,
female, 30.

Tom says Jews must protect Nazis.

The criminals from WWII say Lisa Nicholson is important.

Tom also has an interest in the Brinks truck, Loomis Fargo & Co.,
Lic. #GD 20154, truck #2408. Mall main entrance 10:29 AM (was there
before I arrived.)

Harry has an interest in the Loomis Fargo & Co. truck.

10:57 AM, Harry is trying to make me take a **** as I sit here at
Burger King across the street waiting to make note of when the Loomis
Fargo & Co. truck leaves.

11:07 AM, Brinks truck left.

Michelle Pfeiffer says gold, diamonds, etc., from the Vatican and Ft.
Knox, etc., are transported through Japan in cars and other products
and removed at car dealerships around the United States.

Keanu Reeves is in charge of Japan for Michelle.

Tom says Firestone may be important.

Fed Ex delivery 11:32 AM - 11:40 AM, Waldenbooks.

The couple wanted me to leave at 11:42 AM (from DaVinci Code.)

11:43 AM, 4dr. green luxury sedan, white top, in front of Old Country
Buffet, which is Raul's headquarters. (Raul was Dade County Rescue.)
(Mexican.)

11:57 AM Fed Ex delivery Lic. #FB 11233, truck #95371, Waldenbooks.

12:19 PM, Tom says he plans to have me taken away in a cage.

John Ladd says you are stupid.

Carla says Kerry was taken away right away when we became friends on
Carrie Dawn's survivor's list.

Carla's ****ing over this delivery.

Carla says she is in charge of all the white vans in the United
States for the purpose of capturing and torturing citizens.

"All we want to do is torture you." -- Edward Kennedy

Carla says she will end you.

"Carla had all the money the United States Senate could take from
entitlements." -- Edward Kennedy

Carla says she is all-powerful. Borders Group, Waldenbooks, Mall
Management, the County Board, all take their orders from her.

She thinks you are in love with her.

She says she has made you smile again, though you might be sore from
it.

Edward Kennedy gave her all the genius at Institutes of Technology
around the country.

Carla says she tells you what to do.

"You don't know how I am able to control this man." -- Carla

Sherry said she had all her people at the NSA examine the
authenticity of my internet writings and compare them with all their
surveillance and notes on me.

Carla says you have been enjoying your life while I have been beaten
since you sent me away.

Apostle John ****ed an employee of Wal-Mart at Boda's after torturing
a baby. A baby or babies are buried at Boda's. Carla plans to have
you arrested for baby murder.

Tom says you are the biggest criminal in the history of the world.

The Kennedy's plan to have you captured and tortured if they can get
you to Borders Group headquarters in Ann Arbor.

Donna (Waldenbooks) says it's kiddie porn.

Sherry says you are the biggest criminal in the history of the world.

Tom says you **** babies and program children.

Carla says you would marry her to get her to leave you alone.

1:19 PM, Carla says she's making a lot of money off the UPS delivery
to the Sears entrance. Female delivery person. Lic. #GD 31156, truck
# 133946. Arrived approx. 1 PM, left 1:35 PM.

Ken Uhle helps devise methods of concealing contraband.

They may use jewelry stores, precious stones, to smuggle contraband
(things made of silicon.)

Could be a way for consciousness to survive. (Preservation of the
people who interacted with me.)

Michael venerates me above all others.

Nancy Webb-Bass boasts of being in possession of my Schaeffer pen.

Donna (Waldenbooks) has the duty of making the silicon information
safe.

Jehova's Witnesses may store these in New York.

Tina Frantz sits on the face of clones of you.

They desecrate photos of you at the Jehova's Witness printing
headquarters.

"It's degradation of the pure by the powerful." -- Admiral Engels

The Elder from Tina Frantz's Kingdom Hall says he's in charge of New
York. Diamond exchanges/Hasidic Jews.

1:52 PM, Gray Explorer, purple accents, NASCAR design, Lic. #765 GCM
might be important. He parked where the UPS truck had been. He gave
an elderly woman a shopping cart to balance herself.

Tina Frantz says they sent baby chunks to your house too.

She lived in Prince George's County in Maryland. Edward Kennedy is
upset that I remembered that.

approx. 2:30 PM, Spillman Public Library said their computers were
down, all 30 libraries in the Winnefox system were down since noon.

3:15 PM, Spillman Public Library system still down.

3:20 PM, Fond du Lac Public Library said their computers are working,
they've had no problems all day.

Bonnie and Edward Kennedy have done a lot of rituals at the park near
Spillman.

Carla says Ken Uhle is not going to give up.

Carla says she is Queen and they are trying to assassinate her.

Michael went to the bathroom on Chateau Parc, 135 S. Peters, 1,8, 135
S. Peters, 9, 16.

Caroline Kennedy's yeasty mucous **** takes credit for the energy
attack on me at ShopKo.

4:10 PM, ShopKo, Harry says this one is his: Lic. #WFW 259, Ford
Explorer, white 4dr.

They torture the ugly **** once they're "seen."

Ugly **** says it's my responsibility Harry tortured children.

Her job with the femur-snapping government was to make sure people
were devalued in the workplace.

Dave Rowe, Recruiter for General Motors, kept track of what I read
and noticed that I read "Go Hire Yourself an Employer."

He may have a relationship with Hibbe, Conchita LLach's lawyer.

Carla admonishes ugly ****, "You play in the big leagues..."

4:32 PM, Fond du Lac Public Library, Martha Brown says this is her
****: "Kellogg" t-shirt, black hair, accompanied by three children, a
boy, glasses, and two girls. Speaking Spanish.

White van, Safari, Lic. #419 FZT.

John Ladd says she is a mirror programmer. "We really do know how to
take away a person's spirituality." -- Martha's ****

Update:

5:56 PM, Fond du Lac Public Library, Ford Explorer, 2dr., red, Lic.
#650 ELV, is trying to protect the information about White Safari Van,
Lic. #419 FZT. "Wisconsin State Parks and Forests 2001" sticker on
windshield (a Doepker.) "Packers" sticker on rear windshield.

Martha's **** says she is all-powerful, all knowing, all-present.

Carla says Martha's **** is an important rapist of you in the astral
plane.

Tom is planning to end you. He's not a coward, pussy, amateur,
stupid gross ****.

Doepker tortures his operatives who fail or are "seen."

July 13, 2006:

07/12/06:

8:06 PM, Fond du Lac Public Library, Steve Peterson says he is Satan.

Angry because I'm sitting here in the parking lot with a car that
looks like yours. He said he tore the Library down because we both
visited it and he expected us both to end, never visiting the new
library.

Steve Peterson says Lic. #419 FZT and Lic. #650 KLV program children
through the Library.

Sandra is in charge of accounting firms adjacent to veterinary
clinics.

Sandra says I was disgraced by my lifetime.

Sandra is especially proud of the time you were offended by seeing
the picture of me ****-licking my dog.

9:05 PM, Steve Peterson says there is a meeting going on at the mall.
(There are approx. 75 cars in the parking lot in front of the Sears
entrance.)

Donna Landsberg and Carla Ross-R9obertson say they want to be
killjoys for as long as possible.

9:31 PM, 31 cars.

9:44 PM, Tom posted a Security vehicle at the front of the entrance.
Left 9:47 PM.

10:01 PM, 9 cars.

07/13/06:

9:48 AM, White Van leaving Lenz Truck Sales, south on 151.

Finlay Enterprises, 151, near exit 132.

Bonnie says she is important to Beaver Dam.

"We love to end people." -- Bonnie

George W. Bush was surprised to learn Ariel Sharon owned the United
States.

"The Jew bankers are real." -- Ariel Sharon

Tom is ****ing on the Library at Beaver Dam.

----

Laura Landsberg