[FWD] Flashes, booms reported over Washington

Old June 3rd 04, 02:36 PM
OM

Default [FWD] Flashes, booms reported over Washington

....Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 3rd 04, 05:31 PM
Derek Lyons

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

Y'know, I thought something woke me up about then.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old June 3rd 04, 06:19 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

"About the size of a computer monitor"?! Whatever happened to baseballs,
basketballs, and breadbaskets?
"It made a pretty big bang,"- yes, this may be Firewoman-related...
people have said that about them also.

Pat

Old June 3rd 04, 07:03 PM
LooseChanj

On or about Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:36:42 -0500, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:
...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

"As far as I've been able to figure out, it was simply a rock falling out of
the sky, as they are wont to do on occasion." I love the word "wont".
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old June 3rd 04, 08:19 PM
Pat Flannery

LooseChanj wrote:

"As far as I've been able to figure out, it was simply a rock falling out of
the sky, as they are wont to do on occasion." I love the word "wont".

I notice this is the same guy who said it was the size of a "computer
monitor" or "small piece of luggage"
I think "Mr." Geoff Chester got constantly swatted by wet towels in the
crotch during gym class, and was wont to develop a complete mental block
against describing anything in terms that had any relation to any piece
of sports equipment ever after, as many of his ilk did.
His description of "Hail the size of ....scoops of ice-cream proceeding
from the clouds" is yet another clue that he is in need of
psychological counseling ...and I think that the noted military
psychologist Sgt. R. Lee Ermy is just the man to snap this little
Smarty-Talking Naval Observatory Swabo Puke into manhood; probably with
the aid of a wet U.S.M.C. MK-27A olive drab bath towel.... he'll know
what's meant by the term "Medicine Balls" by the time The Old Gunny is
through with him.....both as a description of size....and their need for
medical treatment.

Pat

Old June 3rd 04, 08:29 PM
Damon Hill

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in :

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

I was still up at that hour and didn't see or hear a thing.

--Damon, who lives on the other side from Brad

Old June 3rd 04, 08:39 PM
Damon Hill

Damon Hill wrote in
. 134:

wrote in :

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0...on.ap/index.ht
ml

I was still up at that hour and didn't see or hear a thing.

--Damon, who lives on the other side from Brad

But it was pretty darn bright:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...?category=6420
&slug=WA%20Meteor

--Damon
Old June 3rd 04, 10:00 PM
Dale

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:29:19 -0500, Damon Hill
wrote:

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in :

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

I was still up at that hour and didn't see or hear a thing.

Neither did I. I saw a pretty spectacular one about a month ago, but
it was more the size of a printer....

--Damon, who lives on the other side from Brad

Don't we all?

Dale
Old June 3rd 04, 10:09 PM
Derek Lyons

Damon Hill wrote:

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in :

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0....ap/index.html

I was still up at that hour and didn't see or hear a thing.

--Damon, who lives on the other side from Brad

Damm. Your just about close enough to me to get together for a beer.

We really must have a NW ss* get together one of these days.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old June 3rd 04, 11:16 PM
Damon Hill

(Derek Lyons) wrote in
:

wrote in :

...Hey, wasn't Brad Guth supposedly located out near Puget Sound?
Maybe his Venusian friends dropped by for a visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/0...ton.ap/index.h
tml

I was still up at that hour and didn't see or hear a thing.

--Damon, who lives on the other side from Brad

Damm. Your just about close enough to me to get together for a beer.

We really must have a NW ss* get together one of these days.

D.

Darn right. I've got the back yard and the grill, or we can meet at
the Museum of Flight. I still say we get a couple of microbrews in Brad
and he'd probably loosen up a bit.

--Damon, still sorting that pound of RN55s he bought at Boeing Surplus