What experiment should have gone to Mars

Old April 12th 04, 07:24 PM
Werewolfy

Default What experiment should have gone to Mars

NewsAnon wrote in message ...
================================================== ==============================

The emperor Min should have been sent to Mars. We would all profit from that.

Remember 'Flash Gordon'? Emperor Ming ruled Mars. Perhaps he is the same person?

Werewolfy
Old April 12th 04, 07:34 PM
Robert D. De Mars

Werewolfy wrote:
NewsAnon wrote in message ...
================================================== ==============================

The emperor Min should have been sent to Mars. We would all profit from that.

Remember 'Flash Gordon'? Emperor Ming ruled Mars. Perhaps he is the same person?

Werewolfy

I thought Emperor Ming Ruled from the Planet Mongo??

Perhaps I need to watch them again....LOL..

End Communication

B-o-B

--
===========================
http://b-o-b.homelinux.com
Old April 12th 04, 07:34 PM
Robert D. De Mars

Werewolfy wrote:
================================================== ==============================

Old April 13th 04, 02:24 PM
O'Ryan Wells

"Robert D. De Mars" wrote in message
Werewolfy wrote:
NewsAnon wrote in message

====

The emperor Min should have been sent to Mars. We would all profit from

that.

Remember 'Flash Gordon'? Emperor Ming ruled Mars. Perhaps he is the same

person?

Werewolfy

I thought Emperor Ming Ruled from the Planet Mongo??

Perhaps I need to watch them again....LOL..

End Communication

No, you are correct. Ming ruled Mongo.

O'Ryan Wells.

---

Old April 13th 04, 09:27 PM
Edmond Wollmann

I wonder why they did not send equipment to measure for biological
organisms or remnants thereof?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Li... le.com&rnum=2

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Old April 13th 04, 09:52 PM
Dan Baldwin

Edmond Wollmann bathed in the blood of 100 virgins the night before he
wrote:

I wonder why slap

I wonder why you keep making accusations you refuse to back up, claiming
those asking you for proof are obsessed with "usenet trivia". I also
wonder why you keep spamming the URLs to your Web ****e into groups who
already know what a conniving, unethical ******* you are.

Still waiting for the list of accounts you claimed I've lost, or your
proof than I'm anonym, Susan, or her ex. I wonder why I keep waiting for
you to have the man-fruits to back up any of the **** you talk? Perhaps
I enjoy the futility it brings.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"If the whole group must be ruined to prevent that, so be it. Few if
anyone comes to my defense, so why the hell should I care if they have a
good place to post ?" -Foamy Bartmo, Phyrric meteorologist

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do."
-Edmo, enemy of Irony Meters all over Usenet

"It's not Latin, clueless wannabe tryhard." -****nozzle Junior
discussing the phrase 'Illegimati non carborundum'(sic)

Hail the un-alive