Chapt 10, another experiment that indicates quasars are just normalgalaxies #321 Atom Totality theory

Old January 11th 11, 03:08 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt 10, another experiment that indicates quasars are just normalgalaxies #321 Atom Totality theory

Chapter Â*(10) density and distribution of all the galaxies ;
Experiment on
parabolic mirror that indicates quasars are normal galaxies

I am glad I had a respite from finishing this textbook for the "being
away" gave
me another thought for an experiment. A very easy experiment that
almost everyone
in their homes can conduct, provided they have one of those parabolic
shaped mirrors
that stores have to see if someone is stealing.

The idea came to me that in an Atom Totality, space is very much
curved in its
lobes of the 5f6 such as the shape of a wiener balloon blown up and if
we were
looking at a galaxy that was far away into the curved regions, that
the galaxy would
look far more brightened and appear more energetic due to the fact
only that the curvature
is enhancing its plain old ordinary features.

So here is the test. Place a candle at a distance in the room and then
place the parabolic
mirror so that your eyes are sort of like on the mirror itself and
then adjust the mirror so that
the candlelight appears at the opposite edge to where your eyes are.
The candlelight in the
mirror is stonger or more powerful looking in the mirror than if you
just view the light without
the mirror.

And we can do the same experiment with an open window light. That the
light from window
is more powerful in the mirror than it is from plain view without the
mirror. The bent curvature
of the mirror concentrates the light.

So the upshot of this experiment is that quasars that we know are far
distant away and have
powerful energy, is not because they are some sort of special object,
but rather they are
just normal galaxies that exist in a highly curved space and this
curvature focuses the light
to appear as if it is more powerful than what it actually is.

If I did not know it was just a simple candle or a simple window
light, I would have thought in the parabolic mirror that they were
more than a candle or a simple window light.

In the bygone era of Big Bang and blackholes everywhere, we were very
ignorant in conjuring up exotic things in astronomy. Every time we saw
something that needed a more powerful
energy source, we were all too quick to evoke black-holes everywhere.
But if we had used
just some simple experiments that explains how a quasar is a normal
galaxy, we would have
been better scientists.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/