Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old September 6th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Orlando has the cheapest apartments in the Nation.

People are ditching homes, especially rural homes,
in favor of professionally-managed apartments in the city.
Yet Orlando has the cheapest apartments in the Nation.
( Tucson is also cheap )

Forbes magazine says Orlando is:
“ the best major market for renters in the country ”**.
** OrlandoSentinel.COM/business/orl-tech0108sep01,0,982953.story

Seattle has the highest inflation in the nation.

Quoting a July 18th 2008 Forbes article**:
“ Normally, Seattle's 3.7% unemployment rate, well under the
national average of 5.5%, would be a good thing.

But a growing economy with low unemployment drives up wages and costs.

Seattle's consumer prices are up 5.8% from this time last year,
which ties for the highest inflation rate in the country with Dallas,
where high energy costs for home cooling and driving
are eating up incomes. ”
** Forbes.COM/realestate/2008/07/18/inflation-unaffordable-cities-forbeslife-cx_mw_0718realestate.html

Old September 6th 08, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

DoubleA See a tent is good. Seems your furniture lives better than you.
Explain your situation to the watchman **** the cameras. Use a
big umbrella to block there view. Tell them you had to go into your
shed,and its your shed as long as your rent is paid. bert

Old September 7th 08, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Heat index 101F No rain lots of Sun Hanna like I predicted going up
the coast and our Twitty getting lots of rain. IKE as I predicted
hitting the Keys and people are leaving the Keys as I type. Ike will
have the same path as Gustav so those states on the Gulf will be hit
hard. Hope the NO levies are not breached. I do know how to make them
better Bert

Old September 7th 08, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Sep 7, 5:26*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Heat index 101F *No rain lots of Sun *Hanna like I predicted going up
the coast and our Twitty getting lots of rain. * IKE as I predicted
hitting the Keys and people are leaving the Keys as I type. *Ike will
have the same path as Gustav so those states on the Gulf will be hit
hard. * Hope the NO levies are not breached. *I do know how to make them
better * Bert

Sunny here with temperatures into the 80's. Summer is having its last
gasp. Library computers just crashed, so they're giving us only 30
minutes today.

Ike didn't do much during his time in office, so I guess he's trying
to be dynamic now!

Double-A
Old September 8th 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Generals don't make good presidents, DA! Just look at Latin America!

Saul Levy

Old September 8th 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Does the Army Corp of Engineers give out Nobels, BEERTbrain? lmao!

You only mentioned maybe Cape Cod being hit by Hanna. You missed the
Carolinas, D.C., Pennsylvania, New York, etc.

Very sloppy prediction!

Saul Levy

Old September 8th 08, 11:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul I predicted it would go up the east coast by the prevailing
wind. Mentioned Cape Cod because My son Ken lives there. Your being
picky picky picky. bert

Old September 8th 08, 12:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

heat index 101 Ike is losing lots of energy passing over Cuba the same
as Gustav. It might move more westerly and hit Texas more than NO. Its
big and will get mean as it picks up heat and moisture over the Gulf
Republicans bail. out big banks not the poor home owner

Old September 8th 08, 01:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

jno cajn type out;.letters jnust jnump ijn as you cajn see;. will call
gvates bert help