Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old September 3rd 08, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Sep 3, 7:51*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Could you present yourself as Chief DA Dye your hair black,and
build a teepee tent. Talk to children about Indian living in the wild.

Might be an idea, Bert. I was thinking about growing a beard, wearing
a turban, and having a third eye tatooed on my forehead. Then I could
tell young people about the meaning of life as a guru.

Do you look Jewish for the American Indian looks more like a Jewish
person(could be one of those 7 tribes?)

Sounds like Mormon theory.

Get feathers *Indian blanket
peace pipe *Wear Indian moccasins. * * * Do not except beads Cash money
only. *You could make the front cover of Time mag.if you did it right.
Have a slot machine in the tent. That will add to it,and bring in some
ready cash money *Reality is police hate to put an Indian in jail
knowing we stole their country. *It fits *bert

Let me clue you, the real Indians around here are still ****ed about
that!

Double-A

Old September 3rd 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default For Double-A, everyday is Sunday, a weekend campout.

On Sep 3, 9:51 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
For you, everyday is Sunday, a weekend campout.
You have a radio and a head-set, I imagine, and lots of friends.

I'm not homeless yet ( knock on wood ),
but, if I were, I think I'd be trying for:
A. A WiFi device, perhaps a notebook PC.
B. A welfare check ( cash ) or a gig**.
** one or the other, for Christ's sake !
C. " low income " Housing.

Good agenda.

Double-A

Old September 3rd 08, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Sep 3, 8:06*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Hot *Index 101F *Monsoon rains not as bad in the last two days * People
in flooded areas are now getting that bacterial odor. They claim it
smells like the red tide(that relates well) Sewer pipes flowing **** up
into the flood waters * Fay *plus daily heavy monsoon rains will kill
over 100 time more people than all the hurricanes that have hit Florida
in the pass hundred years. * * * * * * Hanna will be no real threat as I
posted its on a higher east to west plane. It will go by the east coast
with little rain *Cape Cod has the best chance of getting hit by Hanna.
Now comes Ike *I do not like Ike.and will predict it will hit Miami with
hurricane #2 *and lots of rain that is badly not needed. bert

More cool and sunny here. In the afternoons the sun is warm, but in
the early morning it is shivering cold!

Double-A

Old September 3rd 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Do not grow a beard. Shave three times a day The American
Indian had no hairs on his face or body. Used slot machine I can
provide. Find an Oregon Indian as a partner and I will finance that
deal. Its a BIG money maker bert

Old September 4th 08, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–²Relf[_31_]

Default Wow, you've been flooded out of Kissimmee, it seems.

Old September 4th 08, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Not as humid today and no rain Heat index 100F Next two days will help
flood victims Like I predict Hanna will not be a problem,but
Ike I do not like. Its holding its donut Its now a #4 Seems I saved
money not buying a house along the east coast along the beach. That is
where Ike will hit hard. That is where Fay rains created the most
flooding. Kicker now is ins. companies will not sell you flood
insurance right now. Have an invention to keep sewage from backing up
into your house. Been doing a lot of thinking how these polluted homes
can be made safe to live in again. If I was younger M&M would be making
a ton of money. go figure bert

Old September 4th 08, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Sep 3, 12:54*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Do not grow a beard. Shave three times a day *The American
Indian had no hairs on his face or body. Used slot machine I can
provide. Find an Oregon Indian as a partner and I will finance that
deal. *Its a BIG money maker *bert

If I found a wooden Indian, I could sell cigars.

Double-A

Old September 4th 08, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Sep 4, 6:17*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Not as humid today and no rain *Heat index 100F *Next two days will help
flood victims * * * * * Like I predict Hanna will not be a problem,but
Ike I do not like. Its holding its donut *Its now a #4 *Seems I saved
money not buying a house along the east coast along the beach. *That is
where Ike will hit hard. That is where Fay rains created the most
flooding. *Kicker now is ins. companies will not sell you flood
insurance right now. Have an invention to keep sewage from backing up
into your house. Been doing a lot of thinking how these polluted homes
can be made safe to live in again. If I was younger M&M would be making
a ton of money. * go figure *bert

Another calm and sunny day. Temperatures in the boring 70's. No
wind. Another cold early morning were my body was shaking with cold.
Don't worry. I'm used to it by now.

No M&M francises in Oregon?

Double-A

Old September 4th 08, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Shaking with being cold is bad news. One third of the energy
the body uses is to keep it at 98 You need a warm sleeping bag. Get
into your storage room and plug in a small electric heater. bert