Proof that Apollo 11 happened

Old September 2nd 07, 01:57 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
mick

Default Proof that Apollo 11 happened

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20496533/

Play the Jay Barbree vid and watch closely the deployment of the flag. The
flag moves back and forth in such a way that is only possible in an
atmosphere deficient environment. Are the conspiracy freaks going to say
that the "sound stage " was made into a vacuum to fake the landing?

Also, what do the freaks have to say about the hammer and the feather on
Apollo 15? How about that?!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVsLAhUCA

Old September 2nd 07, 02:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

I suppose you think we left England on the MAYFLOWER.

It's all a hoax we all live on the isle of White.

Grin
Mark

Old September 2nd 07, 02:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Howard Lester[_1_]

"Mark F." wrote

It's all a hoax we all live on the isle of White.

Isle of Wight...

Old September 2nd 07, 02:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eugene Griessel

"Howard Lester" wrote:

"Mark F." wrote

It's all a hoax we all live on the isle of White.

Isle of Wight...

How wight you are!

Eugene L Griessel

Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
Old September 2nd 07, 03:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 00:57:34 GMT, "mick" wrote:

Play the Jay Barbree vid and watch closely the deployment of the flag. The
flag moves back and forth in such a way that is only possible in an
atmosphere deficient environment. Are the conspiracy freaks going to say
that the "sound stage " was made into a vacuum to fake the landing?

Also, what do the freaks have to say about the hammer and the feather on
Apollo 15? How about that?!!

Even better, watch any of the video that shows the astronauts or the
Moon Buggy kicking up dust. It follows these beautiful ballistic paths.
There's no way that could be faked without putting them all in a huge
vacuum chamber.

Not that all the evidence in the world will ever convince the conspiracy
crackpots.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old September 2nd 07, 05:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lester Howard

"Howard Lester" wrote in message

"Mark F." wrote

It's all a hoax we all live on the isle of White.

Isle of Wight...

Isle of Wyatt...Jane Wyatt

Old September 2nd 07, 10:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
I.N. Galidakis

Chris L Peterson wrote:
[snip]

Even better, watch any of the video that shows the astronauts or the
Moon Buggy kicking up dust. It follows these beautiful ballistic
paths. There's no way that could be faked without putting them all in
a huge vacuum chamber.

That's right. I was 5 when I watched Armstrong land and walk on the moon on tv.
I still remember the video vividly. Upon recalling it, (now that I have the
faculties to judge what is scientific and what's not), it's simply impossible to
replicate those exact movements of the astronauts on an Earth based terrain.
There's something "other-wordly" about it that's simply "obvious" to any
scientist. From the little jumping of the astronauts, to the sputtering of the
dust whenever they stepped on the terrain, to their general overll movement.

Not that all the evidence in the world will ever convince the
conspiracy crackpots.

What's interesting is not the conspiracy loons, rather, that for any
statement/fact "x" in this world, there's at least one person who'll believe
"not x".

Chris L Peterson

--
I.N. Galidakis

Old September 2nd 07, 02:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Marty

Chris Peterson was saying
Not that all the evidence in the world will
ever convince the conspiracy crackpots.

Absolutely. I have a 22 year old son that due to the
sensory-perception-communication problems associated with severe autism
simply can't learn about the universe around him. Why anyone with
normal abilities would CHOOSE to live their lives in ignorance is
totally beyond me. What a waste.
Marty

Old September 2nd 07, 03:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Guy Macon

Lester Howard wrote:

Howard Lester wrote...

"Mark F." wrote

It's all a hoax we all live on the isle of White.

Isle of Wight...

Isle of Wyatt...Jane Wyatt

That would be the Aisle of Wyatt.

That's where you will find the Prints of Whales.

Old September 2nd 07, 03:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Guy Macon

I.N. Galidakis wrote:

What's interesting is not the conspiracy loons, rather, that for any
statement/fact "x" in this world, there's at least one person who'll believe
"not x".

I refuse to believe that.