'The Matrix' Unplugged - Take The Red Pill

Old February 25th 08, 11:45 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.geo.geology
Neo

Default 'The Matrix' Unplugged - Take The Red Pill

"Wake up, Neo... The Matrix has you... What the *HELL*?"

I've been reviewing the brilliant movie script for the messiah-
themed 1999 blockbuster science-fiction action film The Matrix.
Excellent film and a catchy title. Most of us have watched the
Matrix trilogy several times over, and I think most will agree
that the first movie was the best. It certainly gets the point
across. You know, you take the red pill, open up your eyes and
see the objective truth, as traumatic as its revelation can be.

It is an excellent and widely familiar analogue to the book of
Revelation, the Apocalypse, the greatest book ever written. So
without further ado, do *you* want to know what The Revelation
is? Remember what Morpheus said to Neo: "I didn't say it would
be easy, I just said it would be the truth." Take the red pill...

************************************************** ************

WARNING!

Before continuing, be duly warned that seeing the Light is
not for the faint of heart. Those of an Atheist mindset are
better off taking the proverbial "blue pill, the story ends,
you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to be-
lieve. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I
show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"--'The Matrix', 1999

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

************************************************** ************

THE MATRIX UNPLUGGED

The first thing you discover is *where* you are. You realize
that you are in the lake of Fire, walking through the valley
of the shadows, the umbrae, the shades, the ghosts, of Death
and Hell. You realize that you are presently in heaven which
sin made into an hellish inferno of fire and brimstone where
the beast and the false prophet are. Welcome to Hell, Neo...

"I can't go back, can I?"
"No. But if you could, would you really want to?"

From this place, the meaning of the book of Revelation comes
alive, its autograph words and meanings leaping off the page.
You realize why the worldly religions got it so wrong, since
they simply cannot bring themselves to think the unthinkable.
You see, it's all here and now, in the ever-present now thus
divided at death and the second death: the Just wages of sin.

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is."
"You have to see it for yourself."

Once you do the whole Book of Revelation becomes crystal clear.
Death, and second death, past lives, karma and (re)incarnation,
Hell here, Hell there, the new heaven and new earth, the whole
nine yards. Once you're unplugged, you'll see all the way back
to the Adamic Fall. You'll see the great flood, and you'll see
the wake of the great flood, and the founding of Babel. You'll
see why this world is so utterly evil and corrupt, and why the
damned who are still plugged into The Matrix of illusion can't
see the Light, why their consciences are "asleep at the wheel".

Once you realize you're inside Hell now, you will begin to see
the Light from a distance--across the terrifying abyss--seeing
the grand King, the terrifying angel of the impassable abyssal.
His name is Judgment, Abaddown, Apolluon, Exterminator, Scythe,
Grim Reaper, the harsh by letters Kappa, Kronos the Titan King
Saturn, Father Time. You meet Him face-to-face. You meet Satan,
and give your old friend Satan a big hug, and shake hands with
the devil. You are unplugged from the Matrix. Your eyes opened,
you see the Hellish desert of the real, men reaping and sowing
in the lake ignited and of sulfur wherein mortal men, divorced
from God, have long-since been and are now excruciated day and
also night, to the ages of the ages. Do you see the Light, Neo?

And while it is both great and terrible to see the Light, it
is pure heavenly ecstasy to be in the Light, in the cradling
embrace of our heavenly father, i.e. in the bosom of Abraham.
That's the great part. But don't forget, there is a terrible
part too. And it is that part which few souls are willing to
face. They crave the heavenly freedom but loathe the hellish
responsibility which inevitably returns to the sinner's life
in time. So "time is always against us", the eternally-elder
Titans are forever battling the eternally-youthful Olympians.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy.
But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see?
Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very
minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we
do, these people are still a part of that system, and
that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most
of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many
of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the
system that they will fight to protect it."

Thus, if you're not prepared to think the unthinkable, to face
your conscience in superconscious clarity, to know even as you
are known [1 Corinthians 13:12ff], "facing the pure horrifying
precision" of karma and (re)incarnation, you could be in for a
rude awakening. This is why the blue-pill people are so afraid
of the Occult. They can't bring themselves to accept the truth.
"It's dangerous, the mind has trouble letting go" of illusions.
They prefer the comfort-zone of their neural-interactive dream
world, the world of worldly religions, of worldly technologies,
of worldly pursuits, the pursuit of worldly wealth and worldly
power, and this above all: worldly control, control over their
own lives and control over the lives of all mortal men, buying
and selling the souls of men, even selling their own souls for
the love of money, the root of all evil, the Architect of Hell.

I now understand why the Atheists and their CHRINO twins can't
see the Light. I see why the U.S. Government is ULTRA-EICHMANN,
ultra-amoral, ultra-vain, ultra-greedy, ultra-oblivious, ultra-
superpowerful, ultra-supercorrupt, ultra-Atheist, ultra-damned.

It's all crystal clear to me now. I'm clearly seeing the great
tribulation, Armageddon unto the end of the world. I am seeing
the ULTRA-DESTRUCTION of their *Ultra-Antichristian* empire of
iron mixed with miry clay. I can see the dead Atheists lifting
up their eyes on the other side of Damnation, where these dead
Atheists are being forced to see the terrifying Light in which
to see their future Judgment waiting for them after they cross
over the impassable abyss. They waited until their death to be
unplugged, too late to be saved. Thus Atheists cannot be saved,
they cannot repent, and they will fight to the death to defend
The Matrix. Now you understand why the U.S. Government *always*
lies to the public about *everything*: They are pure ULTRAEVIL.

My advice to those who are still plugged in? Take the red pill,
unplug, wake up, think the unthinkable. Face the hideous truth
that this is the lake of Fire. You're in it. Do you see it now?
Once you're unplugged, you will begin the process of awakening
from your slumber. You see, you've been asleep for a long time,
It takes practice to regain control of your Immortal soul-body.
Don't be so surprised. *This* is Heaven and Hell, here and now.

As you awaken, once you've removed your "rose-colored glasses",
this world is going to look very different to you. You'll see
why the Church has been lying not only to themselves but also
to their unwitting flocks for all these Dark Ages in Hellfire.
Jesus! You see why the whole Earth FELL with the FALL of Adam.
You'll see the Apocalypse as its humble author saw it. You'll
stand at the foot of the Cross and see the Darkest eclipse in
all human history! You'll see the second coming of the Son of
Man with the Dark clouds. You will see the graves opened, and
the interred going out of their tombe. You'll see dead people,
all things will be brought to remembrance, all those lives of
ancestors you've been oblivious to your whole life. All shall
come back to haunt you in superconscious clarity...CONSCIENCE!
You will see the truth that all men are brought into JUDGMENT!

It is true, *every* eye will see Him. They're all going to be
unplugged. And those who are unprepared are going to have the
toughest time of all, both here in this side of Hell and also
on the other side of Hell. It's going to be most excruciating
for the "free ride" Christians, the Atheists and their CHRINO
twins, and most especially for their Agents, *CONTROLLERS* of
The Matrix, the potentates and kings, the military-industrial-
congressional complex, the ultra-imperialists and the wealthy
merchants of the earth, their Judgment is the harshest of all.

So if you're poor give thanks to God! It's much easier for us
to unplug from The Matrix i.e. to do like Jesus said and quit
our jobs, quit our families, and quit our countries; i.e., to
take up our cross, the servant not above the Master. Remember
Timothy Leary's famous counterculture catchphrase in the '60s:

"Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out"

All these billions of lost souls, slaves in Hellfire's prison.
Yet they don't even know it, because they're still plugged in-
to The Matrix. Don't be a slave to mammon, a slave to sin! Do
yourself a favor, and PAY ATTENTION to the testimony of Jesus!
Because your time to unplug, to repent, i.e. to be born again,
is fast running out. The other side of Hell is not a pleasant
place to be for the unrepentant. And because there will be no
place for them in the new heaven and new earth, they will be
imprisoned in Dark Limbo before Purgatory for a long time to
come. Friday December 21st 2012 is 1760 days away & counting...

Armageddon Cometh,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/danieljosephmin/

Old February 26th 08, 12:41 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.geo.geology
Uncle Al

Neo wrote:

[snip crap]

Idiot.

The first thing you discover is *where* you are. You realize
that you are in the lake of Fire,

[snip crap]

Sell geothermal power.

Armageddon Cometh,
Daniel Joseph Min

[snip rest of crap]

Now go watch "Dark Star" and consider sentient beachballs stuffed up
your ass like canthariasis.

Idiot.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old February 26th 08, 03:30 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.geo.geology
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 26, 12:45 pm, (Neo) wrote:

"Wake up, Neo... The Matrix has you... What the *HELL*?"

I've been reviewing the brilliant movie script for the messiah-
themed 1999 blockbuster science-fiction action film The Matrix.
Excellent film and a catchy title. Most of us have watched the
Matrix trilogy several times over, and I think most will agree

By "us" I guess you mean yourself and the other guys on your ward?
Take the red pill, Danny. Here, take a handful...
Old February 27th 08, 05:31 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.geo.geology
Hong Kong Larry

On Feb 26, 11:41*am, Uncle Al wrote:
Neo wrote:

[snip crap]

Idiot.

The first thing you discover is *where* you are. You realize
that you are in the lake of Fire,

[snip crap]

Sell geothermal power.

Armageddon Cometh,
Daniel Joseph Min

[snip rest of crap]

Now go watch "Dark Star" and consider sentient beachballs stuffed up
your ass like canthariasis.

Idiot.

--
Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/