** Calling all Psychic Readers **

Old January 20th 05, 09:38 AM
psychic guild

Default ** Calling all Psychic Readers **

The Universal Psychic Guild needs you - we are always looking for
people to contribute to our psychic discussion forum at
http://www.PsychicGuild.com/forum

Here, you can meet new people from all around the world and discuss
psychic, spiritual & metaphysical topics such as "How to develop
psychic abilities?" or share your "spiritual experiences" and more.

It's absolutely free to join in the discussion, or you can just read
what others have to say.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please visit
http://www.PsychicGuild.com/forum for more information

Yours Spiritually,
Universal Psychic Guild
http://www.PsychicGuild.com

Old January 20th 05, 08:54 PM
George Dishman

"psychic guild" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Universal Psychic Guild needs you - we are always looking for
people to contribute to our psychic discussion forum at
http://www.PsychicGuild.com/forum

I'm sure anyone capable of contributing would
know that without you posting.

George

Old January 21st 05, 10:00 AM
Aidan Karley

In article , George Dishman wrote:
I'm sure anyone capable of contributing would
know that without you posting.

A couple of years ago there was a convention of some sorts for
psychics advertised in town, which raised the obvious question of
"Why?". When the posters were over-postered with "Canceled due to
unforseen circumstances", much hilarity followed.
('Not guilty'. Unfortunately.)

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen, Scotland,