cmsg newgroup alt.de.rec.teich moderated

Old April 10th 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.kookologist.art-deco,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy

Default cmsg newgroup alt.de.rec.teich moderated

Fred Hall wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 16:35:50 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:34:57 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:08:28 -0700, Aratzio
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:45:09 -0500, Fred Hall got
double secret probation because:

On 09 Apr 2006 14:35:04 GMT, Rasta Khan wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
.com:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 03:49:59 +0000, Sean Monaghan

wrote:

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 20:27:52 -0500, Fred Hall
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 00:39:18 +0000, Sean Monaghan
wrote:

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 00:12:04 +0000 (UTC), "R__2_da__K"
wrote:

For your newsgroups file:
alt.de.rec.teich Chinese language pornography

exchange
(Moderated)

Moderator address:

Dance for me, Schubert.

LOL! I love it when kooks try to troll. Rasta here is (once
again) sending meaningless control messages, giving the

illusion
(to the clueless) that he is changing the moderation status of
various unmoderated newsgroups to moderated.

You know, if he was as dedicated to Usenet anarchy as HipCrime,

might could respect Rhusty just a tad. However, Rhusty's

agenda is
gaining attention for Rhusty. He's a boring kook, with no new
ideas. Everything he's done so far under his Rasta nym as been
childish revenge tactics, nothing more.

That paragraph should earn you a new sub-hierarchy or two.

I am in awe of your psychic abilities.

How nauseating. Just what Usenet needs. More of that signature

AUK
mutual tonsil-worship.

What's nauseating is a 500 lb PizzaScum who thinks he's the second
coming of HipCrime and Biff Mullins.

You spelled cumming wrong.

It's a Texan thang.

Say, looks like Art is Rhusty's latest target. Four froups for Art
this morning.

Whoa, then there is motivation to provide pizzaguru some more positive
reinforcement.

I don't know what you did to irritate the phat phuck, but
congratulations anyway!

Judging by the spew residue, I'd have to say the pizza-tard has been
following my little puppy around (Outhouse John).

That was my guess, what with the references to feces.

Ol' Rhusty doesn't have an original bone in his body. It's pretty sad
that he has to look to Dishonest John for inspiration.

I've often wondered why members of this newsgroup let the likes of Fred
"Trash" Hall hang around, and it just came to me. It's the same reason that
people watch The Jerry Springer Show, there's such low life people on the
show that no matter how ****ed-up you life is, you feel better after
watching
some ****ed-up piece of trash air their dirty laundry on public TV. The
same applies here, no matter how low and ****ed-up the poster, he can feel
lots better after reading the crap that the supreme loser Fred "Trash" Hall
posts in a public forum like Usenet.

Trash Boi, keep pouring out your "inner being" and we all can feel better
about
ourselves knowing that we can't possibly be as ****ed-up as you are!

Coming soon: "Pay per view - Fred Trash" for rich folks to feel better
about themselves!

Then, Broadway - Split bill with Lewis Black / The Trash Man.

But that's just a pipe dream, Fred Trash is such a "loser" that he would
find a way to ****-up the deal.