Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 9th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

In article ,
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

buying "sex" from a professional harlot, but I would not hold it against
anyone (unless he uses such double moral himself).

is that what you call alexa now?

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 9th 06, 05:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:32:36 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

I take that for a compliment - not knowing who this person is,
hope he's not one of the bad guys.
C.

Jimmy Swaggart, brother of Jerry Lee Lewis, and Mickey Gilley, was the
biggest and richest televangelist in the world until his ministry hit a
little snag in about 1987. It seems that the prostitute that he was

seeing
went public for some reason ($$$$$$$$$$$$) and exposed his fetish. He is
back on the air with his show and wife, but it's a shell of it's former
scale. He sure did a lot of good and led a lot of people to God, but
remember he's only human and sinned (like all of us do) and paid the

price
of ending up as an also ran. Eventhough his reputation is a little
tarnished, I still think that he is a great man of God.

HJ

Thanks for filling me in, HJ!
People in such very religious surroundings seem to be easy targets
for "sexual temptations".. I'd rather live without intercourse than
buying "sex" from a professional harlot, but I would not hold it against
anyone (unless he uses such double moral himself).
C.

It wasn't just normal sex, that his wife could have done, but a fetish that
he was ashamed of having (like most men with a fetish) and he did yield to
temptation (being human). Anytime that kind of thing happens to a "man of
God" it makes the news, but the biggest fell the hardest. It would be like
Benny Hinn going through the same thing, today. Jimmy was man enough to
fess-up to his followers and that took a lot of guts, in my opinion. I mean
that he didn't try to weasel out of it like a Jim Bakker would have done in
similar circumstance. The point I'm trying to make is that eventhough he
did 99% good and 1% bad, he'll always be known for the 1% bad by most people
out there today, and that's sad I think. Just look at ole Pat Robertson,
the media never misses a chance to blast him for a little comment, and that
hurts me because he has led millions to the Lord including your truly.

HJ

Old February 9th 06, 05:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,demon.local

wrote:

[...]

Its like that muslim cleric in England who raped little girls, isn't
it? No wait mohamed was a pedo too. He married some 6 year old girl,
didn't he?

Old February 9th 06, 06:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,demon.local

" Michael Baldwin Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:

[...]

It was Jerry Lee Lewis that married his 13 year old cousin.

HJ

Old February 9th 06, 07:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy

You forgot the KOOK WARNING message again!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:50:11 GMT, "GOD"
wrote:

Buddha made me do it.G

Kiyo

Old February 9th 06, 11:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Heather Thompkins" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:34:58 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

I am eighty-five years old come November this year.

So you were born in Nov.1921? In Japan I presume?

C.

When in November?

Hello Charles and Heather!

Kiyo was born in Okinawa, Japan, on November 22, 1921.
We rescued her on Dec. 7, 1941, just a few days following her 20th birthday.
Her plane had been shot down by a new American battleship weapon.
We wanted to study the damage, so we rescued the plane.
We had to reassemble Kiyo and revive her.
She came through it rather nicely, I think.

While her calendar age is almost 85 years, her mental age is nearly 200
years, and her physical age is presently about 53 years.
She chose not to age her body there for awhile, and then after reading about
the sean aging rituals, she asked to participate.
Darla, thinking it was just a little bit unusual, okayed it anyways.
Not long after this, Kiyo became the H H I C of our crew.
Then she and Ollie became a "thing", and now she's pregnant with triplets
(girls girls girls hee hee ).

Despite her hefty IQ, Kiyo does get a little flustered by some of the modern
methods humans have devised to deal with their tremendous levels of fear,
such as in the coffeeboi posts this thread.
Couldn't you just FEEL the sweat oozing off the foreheads of Brucie and
K-man as they typed those words of yawning?
So wonderfully true to their primate heritage!

Thank you!

Lomie

Old February 9th 06, 11:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Another kookie crybabie heard from:::

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
You forgot the KOOK WARNING message again!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:50:11 GMT, "GOD"
wrote:

Buddha made me do it.G

Kiyo

Lomie

Old February 9th 06, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

wrote:

[...]

Still hee heeing, I see !

HJ

Old February 9th 06, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

wrote:

I am eighty-five years old come November this year.

So you were born in Nov.1921? In Japan I presume?
C.

Bohner shows off hs basic math and deductive reasoning skills.

Jade

Old February 9th 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 05:39:53 +0100, Charles D. Bohne
, wrote:

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:30:06 -0800, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten
tomys des anges wrote:

In article ,
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

buying "sex" from a professional harlot, but I would not hold it against
anyone (unless he uses such double moral himself).

is that what you call alexa now?

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him

Tell us of you own experiences... I will read you later ...
it's time for my sleep-period, bye.
C.

It's obvious when Bohner is having his period.

Jade