HUD Housing Scam

Old June 10th 19, 11:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default HUD Housing Scam

Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 6:48:12 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 2:48:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Anahaims $70,000,000 complex is not renting(not meant too.GOP Mafia
will take it over,and use in as a retirement for its top Anaheim
members at Disney Land.What for this HUD scam in your city.Tax payers
pay the 70 million.and GOP Mafia end up with it. Its no wonder we are
in the red by so many trillions.Bert

Not one rental in all theses months.Ha Ha Ha Disney Mafia will end
up with it Bert

I've got news for you
Disney is about as ALT-LEFT Democrat as you can get now.
Look what they are doing to their movies. They even own leftard fake
news websites.

To Bert, any corporation with money must be mafia, whatever politics
they pretend to have!

Double-A

Well, if you look at corporations like the Catholic Church,......Bert may
actually be right for a change.

Old June 10th 19, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

*** Rumor has it that the Catholic Church is the wealthiest of all religious
organizations. All those desperate old ladies trying to buy their way into
heaven by donating huge amounts of their fortunes to the church. What a
racket ... plus they get to molest little boys to boot.

I am surprised that NoTroll2019 didn't become a priest ...

Old June 10th 19, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The Catholic Church is Mafia? No. Only some of their biggest contributors!

Double-A

Old June 10th 19, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

You are right. Some think that Martin Luther got the church to stop selling indulgences, but in reality they are still doing it, and on a larger scale than ever!

Double-A

Old June 11th 19, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Godfather how did that get to be? Is Mafia a religion? Gods are killers.They even kill their own. JFK and Bobby were powerful but the GOP Mafia shot them both in back of their heads.FBI turned their back.CIA turned their back..Ruby got instant cancer and died in jail.Oswall was just a pawn.Three Mafia top guns were in Dallas. Killing a USA president is know problem for GOP Mafia.Look into Nixon Annenberg Kissinger Rick Scott Bush Trump and it will show what theses men have done to America. Bert
Old June 11th 19, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Some say the CIA was behind it all!

Double-A

Old June 11th 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

So, which one will it be?: "Glazier's elusive FAME or
SwineBert's everlasting SHAME given that
"SwineBert" wrote:

"here I am drinking beer and lying, as usual", as I am
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts.

So, Glazier old Pali, it looks like that your recent Swan-Song,
well, in your case it's a Swine-Song, about your alleged ills
& suffering but reality is that it's nothing but your Hypochondria
to garners sympathy, you sanctimonious Swine. ((( LOL )))

Now, listen up SwineBert. There is a deafening silence by you
about https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb [1]
__ It looks like you, SwineBert are afraid of it [1] ___ (((LOL)))

SwineBert, https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb
will make you FAMOUS!. [1] will go viral. You will be in WIKI!

SwineBert, study [1] & then tell you Dr. to make arrangements
for https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb. [1]

https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb will
KEEP you FAMOUS for those 285 years that you sing about.

SwineBert, your corpse, your Van, your stolen G=EMC^2 and
that bucket that you **** into will all be in there, with positions
specified by YOU, to assure maximum FAME FOR GLAZIER.

You don't have do lament that you will have to be buried face-down.
cuz of your incessantly stupid palaver This is demeaning for you.

BUT https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb will
make you noble, smart & clever. Go do it now. Become CleverBert.

Stop being the hate-mongering mental cadaver that you've always been.
_____________SwineBert become CleverBert.______________

Old July 15th 19, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

CIA,FBI,and Trump all answer to the Godfather.I as told by Anaheim's top City Hall to back off.I think when Alexacitycenter Disney NYC bankers(Mafia) it will be done in closed doors(cover up) To think in this day an age that :WE the people have a say is a joke." When was the last time you saw "MAFIA' in print or TV. movies? How about congress hearings. Bringing this up they call me a :Commie" WOW I am a Boston patriot.I wear Red Sox I root for Bradley. I have T-shirts to prove this.Bery
Old July 17th 19, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

All will die if one of the 400 cars goes up in its underground lot.The building inspector is 100% paid off.bert