Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

Old June 4th 19, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

Hägar wrote:
"Me" wrote in message ...

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

*** Bast, I want to see your 9/11 "Insider Job" clip, where Bush and
Cheney sneak up the Twin Towers and tear out the upper floor walls, so
that they can use their cutting torches to weaken the steel
structures, then haul off the debris and finally restore the walls,
without anyone noticing them. Ditto for that third building. And I
am talking about the George Bush who is portrayed by you Lefty Loons
as too dumb to walk and chew gum at the same time, but who was
entrusted by the Government to fly a multi million dollar military
jet. Perhaps his daddy bought the jet license, but you can't buy the
flying skills, you douche.

NICE DEFLECTION JOB there, pellosi lover.
My post had no mention of 9/11 at all,....COMPLETELY ABOUT NASA'S LIES.

And your response goes all over the map dealing with EVERYTHING ELSE,
other
than Nasa or Apollo.

You really do deserve to live in California, with the rest of the
people who
can't speak or read ENGLISH.
Do you even know who the current president is ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu5GdMHsNE

Why are you Communists so obsessed with pushing some worn out conspiracy
that the moon landings were faked?

*** I am not, doofus ... there are too many pictures taken by Japanese
and Chinese Moon orbiter probes that clearly show the dual tracks of
the Lunar Rovers (plural) and one even shows the abandoned rover.
Secondly, and the most compelling evidence, is the radar reflector
plate, which too several hours of tweaking to get it lined up with the
radar signal emitting station here on Earth. The signal is used to
measure the exact distance of the Moon from Earth and to measure how
fast it recedes from Earth. Keep in mind, Bast is a femme and as such
suffers from the handicap of operating with only half a brain to begin
with, which is further compromised by her chromosome mixup, making her
a raging Lezzbo ... 'nuff said.

Do you still not realize that they can bounce a laser off the moons surface
without any need for a reflector at all ?
As they claim they can isolate the light drop of a planet transiting a
distant star.

Think for a second.
How much even the best quality laser would diverge, just one way to the
moon,.....and then spread even farther coming back.
BUT,....you think a 2' reflector panel would actually make any difference at
all ?
And that panel would still be dust free and functioning perfectly 50+ years
later.

This is what hanging around with all the leftards on the west coast and
drinking the water there, does to your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4jA7ea-CY

Old June 4th 19, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 5:57:39 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Me" wrote in message ...

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

Do you think that China would lie to protect the USA? Neither do I...

https://gbtimes.com/china-just-bounc...llo-15-mission

Do you think that the Russians would not say anything if this were false?

Are you incapable of actually studying all the evidence and coming to a logical conclusion? Apparently not...

Old June 4th 19, 03:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Me" wrote in message ...

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

https://www.space.com/20865-soviet-m...hod-laser.html

Are you incapable of actually studying all the evidence and coming to a logical conclusion? Apparently not...

Old June 4th 19, 04:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Me" wrote in message ...

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

YES I DO.
But more importantly, I believe that MSM Fake News would lie about the story
no matter what the Chinese would have said

Neither do I...

https://gbtimes.com/china-just-bounc...llo-15-mission

Do you think that the Russians would not say anything if this were
false?

SEE ANSWER ABOVE

https://www.space.com/20865-soviet-m...hod-laser.html

Space.com is a NASA website. What do you expect that they would say ?

Are you incapable of actually studying all the evidence and coming to
a logical conclusion? Apparently not...

I AM, AND HAVE

Wait until you find out that Mueller never found any evidence against Trump.
Or that Hitlery lost the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7esdIzme4M

Old June 4th 19, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 8:24:37 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

https://www.space.com/20865-soviet-m...hod-laser.html

Space.com is a NASA website. What do you expect that they would say ?

NO, space.com is not a NASA website. You are just as incompetent when it comes to research as Hagar is...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space.com

"Space.com is a space and astronomy news website owned by Future. Its stories are often syndicated to other media outlets, including CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo!, and USA Today.

Space.com was founded by former CNN anchor Lou Dobbs and Rich Zahradnik, in July 1999. At that time, Dobbs owned a sizeable share of the company, and, in an unexpected move, left CNN later that year to become Space.com's chief executive officer. The move came as a surprise to many and was the source of intense media speculation."

I'm pretty sure that if you had an actual functioning brain you would take it out and play with it...
Old June 4th 19, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

palsing wrote:
[...]

So it makes it somehow better that CNN,....the same fake news / Deep State
propaganda arm, that told you for two years that Trump is a Putin puppet,
and then doubled down when the Mueller report came out and had no proof at
all.

THAT CNN,,....is the one you want to put your trust in NOW ?

I have no need for any other comment.

*** This is the same guy who accuses others of using "garbage" sources when
replying to his idiotic posts with contrary content. He didn't actually
state "garbage", but all the other names he used have the common Garbage
denominator. But it is no big surprise the doofus gloms on to CNN, that's
probably where he gets his Climate Change news ... and yes Palsing, I do
know the difference twixt climate and weather, so no need to regurgitate
that same-o drivel.

Old June 4th 19, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Hagar, you are a lying sack of ****. I clearly made the claim that Google Docs is not a source of reliable information. Anyone, anywhere, can write virtually anything and post it on Google Docs. Big ****ing Deal. If I post a Google Doc that said "Elvis is alive", that would not make it true, just like the item you posted on Google Docs is not true, is not even close to being true.

He didn't actually
state "garbage", but all the other names he used have the common Garbage
denominator. But it is no big surprise the doofus gloms on to CNN, that's
probably where he gets his Climate Change news ... and yes Palsing, I do
know the difference twixt climate and weather, so no need to regurgitate
that same-o drivel.

Yet another Big Lie on your part. Nowhere did I say that I "glom" onto CNN, Nowhere did I say that I ever watched CNN, I all did was to provide evidence that Bast's claim that space.com was owned by NASA was false...

"Space.com is a space and astronomy news website owned by Future. Its stories are often syndicated to other media outlets, including CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo!, and USA Today."

Does that look to you like I shilling for CNN?

When you say for example, that the weather at your place hasn't changed for 50 years and that is proof enough for you that climate change is untrue, well, it just makes you really, really uneducated and stump-stupid to boot.

Old June 5th 19, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
[...]

Oh, Space.com is just a part of a media group.
That is not at all a propaganda arm of NASA (who provides much of their
funding and content).
How silly of me to have ever thought that.

The media is all pure and honest, and in no way ever would twist the truth,
or try to sell an agenda.
.....Especially when it's posted to the internet. Because if it's on the
internet, you know it MUST be true.

that is all sarcasm, in case you missed my point

Old June 5th 19, 02:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:58:32 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Oh, Space.com is just a part of a media group.
That is not at all a propaganda arm of NASA (who provides much of their
funding and content).
How silly of me to have ever thought that.

Go ahead and prove it, you imbecile. Without evidence, you are not worth the powder to blow you up. You spout bull**** at an alarming rate, without a shred of proof.

Put your money where your mouth is, you've got nothing to offer except for the diarrhea that dribbles from your lips...
Old June 5th 19, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:58:32 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Oh, Space.com is just a part of a media group.
That is not at all a propaganda arm of NASA (who provides much of their
funding and content).
How silly of me to have ever thought that.

Go ahead and prove it, you imbecile. Without evidence, you are not
worth the powder to blow you up. You spout bull**** at an alarming
rate, without a shred of proof.

Put your money where your mouth is, you've got nothing to offer except
for the diarrhea that dribbles from your lips...

Okay,....$10,...no $20, .....no $69,..... Hike
But why am I supposed to put up money for again ?
Are you a deposed Nigerian dictator, and want me to send you money ??

You want proof of something, here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sCgGz6s9KE

And if that is not good enough, and you want to seriously look at something,
watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcUuA33_Ng