Spring is busting out all over!

Old March 22nd 19, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, the snow is gone, and the April showers have begun early! Here in Gresham spring has arrived!

Now 50F as of 1:45 PM. Overcast with light rain. Wind south at 7 mph. Humidity 77%.

But a sad day on Wall Street!

Double-A

Old March 22nd 19, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 3:52:59 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, the snow is gone, and the April showers have begun early! Here in Gresham spring has arrived!

Now 50F as of 1:45 PM. Overcast with light rain. Wind south at 7 mph. Humidity 77%.

But a sad day on Wall Street!

Double-A

In Fall the leaves become the ground, in Spring the ground becomes the leaves.

Old March 23rd 19, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice day here in Gresham. Morning showers, but now sun is out. Now 56F as of 2:45 PM. Wind south at 5 mph. Humidity 60%. Should be sunny through tomorrow.

Double-A

Old March 24th 19, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A double nickle 55F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Mostly overcast but dry. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 59%.

A mallard duck couple walked around my backyard this morning. The male with his green head, the female in her brown colors. A squirrel sat on the grass and stared at them, not quite sure what to make of them, before scurrying off to safety!

Double-A

Old March 24th 19, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:29:42 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
A double nickle 55F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Mostly overcast but dry. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 59%.

A mallard duck couple walked around my backyard this morning. The male with his green head, the female in her brown colors. A squirrel sat on the grass and stared at them, not quite sure what to make of them, before scurrying off to safety!

Double-A

Squirrels make good friends if you leave them food and water. Not sure what they eat besides pecans. I've seen them eat the birds' bread. Possible to make friends of birds including ducks too...I know they eat bread.
Old March 24th 19, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:25:54 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:29:42 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
A double nickle 55F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Mostly overcast but dry. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 59%.

A mallard duck couple walked around my backyard this morning. The male with his green head, the female in her brown colors. A squirrel sat on the grass and stared at them, not quite sure what to make of them, before scurrying off to safety!

Double-A

Squirrels make good friends if you leave them food and water. Not sure what they eat besides pecans. I've seen them eat the birds' bread. Possible to make friends of birds including ducks too...I know they eat bread.

My friend Kim could bring the seagulls down from the sky by feeding them bread! The squirrels in my back yard will eat bread, fruit, berries, grapes, and nuts. They love almonds so much they will eat them out of my hand! Ducks will east just about anything, which is a reason scientist think they have survived as a species for so long. I was once eating a box of fried chicken down by a duck pond and a duck jumped right up into my lap to try to get at it! I gave them some and they loved it!

Double-A

Old March 25th 19, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Double-A wrote on 25/03/2019 9:37 AM:

Snip

My friend Kim could bring the seagulls down from the sky by feeding
them bread! The squirrels in my back yard will eat bread, fruit,
berries, grapes, and nuts. They love almonds so much they will eat
them out of my hand! Ducks will east just about anything, which is a
reason scientist think they have survived as a species for so long.
I was once eating a box of fried chicken down by a duck pond and a
duck jumped right up into my lap to try to get at it! I gave them
some and they loved it!

Double-A

Hmm!! Isn't that almost the bird-life equivalent of Cannibalism ... a
duck eating chicken?? ;-P

--
Daniel
Old March 25th 19, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 6:58:30 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Double-A wrote on 25/03/2019 9:37 AM:

Snip

My friend Kim could bring the seagulls down from the sky by feeding
them bread! The squirrels in my back yard will eat bread, fruit,
berries, grapes, and nuts. They love almonds so much they will eat
them out of my hand! Ducks will east just about anything, which is a
reason scientist think they have survived as a species for so long.
I was once eating a box of fried chicken down by a duck pond and a
duck jumped right up into my lap to try to get at it! I gave them
some and they loved it!

Double-A

Hmm!! Isn't that almost the bird-life equivalent of Cannibalism ... a
duck eating chicken?? ;-P

--
Daniel

It would seem so. But then a lot of birds feed on other birds. Eagles and hawks love to snack on small birds, and will eat pigeons, even ducks!

A rainy weather day here in Gresham. 50F as of 3 PM. Wind SE at 11 mph. Humidity 73%. Expect the sun back tomorrow.

Double-A

Old March 25th 19, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 4:58:37 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Fish eat fish, birds eat birds, and birds eat fish. Fish never eat birds.

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 03:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 11:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 01:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 01:53 PM