Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 29th 08, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Hat like yesterday 103F heat index. Man killed walking his dog on
flooded street by red ants. Interesting how these ants make a raft using
their bodies to save their queen. Killer bees were on the news they took
over a bee hive about 10 miles from me. Three shark bits just reported
by small sharks all bitten on their feet surfing. Lots of stitchers
needed. When Hanna kicks up the waves children should not go in the
water this holiday weekend end This just came on TV Progress energy
is laying off 300 workers to save money. They have here in Florida 1.7
million customers. Hurricane season in full swing and Progress Energy
only worried about money This year they got big rate increases. Reality
is most of Progress Energy goes paying off republican government
officials,and Charlie Crist has very deep pockets. The poor will pay
bert

Old August 29th 08, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul Always have a boiler maker after reading your answers to my
post. CHEERS Once upon a time whales had feet. Sharks were
around much longer so I have know idea It was surfer feet that the
sharks bit into. I really have to spell things out for your low wit
brain. Think man Think bert

Old August 29th 08, 04:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Welcome to Herbert Hooverville !

jeff I have offered my home for Twitty and DA to live in for the winter.
Yes lots of killer snakes swimming around me(black a yellow) Its the big
republican (Mafia snakes) that kill the most people in Florida. They
are the GOOD OLD BOYS People like William D Johnson (CEO of Progress
Energy in their life time kill 100 times more people than all the poison
snakes in the world. These human snakes never pay for their crimes
against humankind. They are to rich.and powerful. They can steal
billions and get a pat on the back Jails and hospitals are pack with
people Progress Energy stole from,and given black lungs too Only the
poor will pay bert PS My mother named me after Herbert Hoover. go
figure

Old August 29th 08, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Saul has a reading disablity.

In an earlier post, you wrote something like:
“ Three shark bites were reported recently,
all were bitten on their feet ( by small sharks ) while surfing. ”.

Saul has a reading disablity.
No one but Saul would think you were talking about shark's feet.

Old August 29th 08, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Herbert Marshall.

You once told me** that you were Not named after Herbert Hoover !
are you ashamed, or just unsure ?
** Quoting your May 2008 post
( ):
“ I hate the name ‘ HERBERT ’.
My mother did not name me after Hoover,
but after her favorite actor Herbert Marshall.

Herbert Hoover was a very nice man
and we should not compare Bush with him. ”.

You told me:
“ I have offered my home for Twitty and DA to live in for the winter. ”.

Yes, but they don't want to leave their cities,
and I don't blame them; I'd rather be homeless in Seattle.

Old August 29th 08, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Saul has a reading disability.

Jeff Cactus saul think sharks don't have feet but do have surf boards.
He can not think and that is his big disability. I use to think his head
was in the sand. I know better now Cactus Saul has less of a head than
my Bud light. He is a witless wonder of the universe. He can not lose
his head. Reason its just empty space bert

Old August 29th 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I thought my mother told me Hoover ,but I hated Hoover growing up
in the Great Depression. I liked Herbert Marshall(great actor) so I went
with him. I never have lied or hedged this astronomy group. I hate the
name Herbert If I could name myself it would be Mark I like Mark go
figure bert

Old August 29th 08, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default TreBert sounds better than KraMark.