Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 24th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Wish I did not use such bad words. I was drunk. Please you all forgive
me. bert

Old August 27th 08, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Do I forgive you, BEERTbrain? Nope! lmao!

I never get drunk either.

Saul Levy

Old August 27th 08, 02:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Getting real hot 84F at 9am and heat index will be 104F by 4pm Monsoons
still around Florida air will remain heavy year after year as earth
heats up More and more strong hurricanes and tornadoes as Earth heats
up. I predict hurricanes will travel slower,and stick around longer,and
I use Fay and now Gustov making this thinking reality. Here is a
kicker Flooded areas are no longer being pumped out. Republican Mafia
officials claim its to expensive,and cheaper to let 100s of homes get
flooded out. These poor families are mostly black Americans. They are in
tears. They should know by now the Mafia republican motto. Your lives
are cheap,but a buck is still a buck. If it was a Wal Mart that needed
these pumps they would be running night and day. bert

Old August 27th 08, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 27, 6:44*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Getting real hot 84F at 9am and heat index will be 104F by 4pm *Monsoons
still around * Florida air will remain heavy year after year as earth
heats up *More and more strong hurricanes and tornadoes as Earth heats
up. I predict hurricanes will travel slower,and stick around longer,and
I use Fay and now Gustov making this thinking reality. * * Here is a
kicker *Flooded areas are no longer being pumped out. * Republican Mafia
officials claim its to expensive,and cheaper to let 100s of homes get
flooded out. These poor families are mostly black Americans. They are in
tears. They should know by now the Mafia republican motto. Your lives
are cheap,but a buck is still a buck. *If it was a Wal Mart that needed
these pumps they would be running night and day. *bert

Temp in 70's here with both sun and clouds. Not too cold last night,
but a strong breeze came up which made it feel too cold to sleep.

Are you enjoying the Democratic National Convention? Or are they
jamming it there in Florida? Last night was Hillary's night. Tonight
is Bill's night. Let's see, who's running?

Double-A

Old August 28th 08, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No Body is running, DA! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old August 28th 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 28, 6:27*am, Saul Levy wrote:
No Body is running, DA! *lmao!

Saul Levy

What if they held an election and nobody voted?

Double-A

Old August 28th 08, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a Got two calls since 2pm Lady called because her power was
turned off at 10am Ask me what she can do she is behind 2 months and
she is being evicted. I told her all are officials are republican and
answer only to big money interests. She has no money to leave Florida.
Its so very sad. Then I got a call from a Kiki from Progress Energy
that since I do pay my electric bill each month they are calling it even
Hmmm Not even to me when Progress Energy has to return 146,000,000
bucks they stole. Not even to me when they put agent orange under their
power lines. Not even to me when they are giving children black lungs.
Not even to me when they can kill old people. Not even to me when they
can act above our laws. Progress Energy only wants money and will
kill to get it. William D Johnson Progress Energy CEO has to be given a
year for every person Progress Energy has killed and when that happens I
will call it even bert

Old August 28th 08, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Who's talking about the issues ? the sinking dollar ? no one.

You asked: “ What if they held an election and nobody voted ? ”.

I wouldn't care.

Who's talking about the issues ? the sinking dollar ? no one.
The presidential elections are a beauty contest, nothing more.
The real power is in the money, lawyers and bullets, of course.

Old August 29th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Note that Obama-lama and Biden are both trial lawyers! lmao!

I will vote for No Body! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old August 29th 08, 09:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Welcome to Herbert Hooverville !

So your lights aren't going out, and you won't be living in your van,
homeless in Massachusetts with no MSN TV .. that's good news,
even if you are waking up every day to a 100°F swamp
full of mosquitos and poisonous snakes.

It's 64°F right now, 1 a.m. in Seattle, little wind, cloudy.
Fri: 68°F | 54°F Rain
Sat: 63°F | 49°F Showers
Sun: 65°F | 52°F Mostly Sunny

I see you couldn't help the Lady with no lights, soon to be evicted,
just as you couldn't help Double-A, sleeping in the park, in the rain.
Welcome to Herbert Hooverville !

The dollar has been sinking for some time now,
and everyone seems glad about it.

It doesn't pay to invest in U.S.A. Inc. ( i.e. the dollar/treasuries ),
the parent company of all U.S. companies.