what if (on colliding galaxies)

Old August 1st 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default what if (on colliding galaxies)

What if colliding galaxies need much more thinking? This What if came
out of Cactus Saul posting his answer that stars of a colliding galaxy
just pass each other by without even a hello. Not so fast Saul Im
looking as I type at the Cartwheel galaxy This galaxy has been hit
face on by another galaxy. It created great SHOCKWAVES that spread out
like ripples on a lake.to form a glowing ring of stars at the galaxy
edge. Now we must think what gravity is doing when twogalaxies
collide. Gravity pulls from each galaxy sheets of gas and stars creating
great interaction This is shown to us in these two galaXIES NGC 4038
AND NGC 4039 nEXT TO THE BREATH TAKING PICTURE OF THE cARTWHEEL
GALAXY is galaxy NGC 2207 It is an unbelievable picture. So best
you all see it for yourselves Especially Cactus Saul Bert

Old August 1st 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if colliding galaxies need much more thinking? This What if came
out of Cactus Saul posting his answer that stars of a colliding galaxy
just pass each other by without even a hello. Not so fast Saul Im
looking as I type at the Cartwheel galaxy This galaxy has been hit
face on by another galaxy. It created great SHOCKWAVES that spread out
like ripples on a lake.to form a glowing ring of stars at the galaxy
edge.

Wow ... reminds me of the commotion caused by the mating rituals of Blue
Whales ..

Old August 1st 08, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul The pictures are in my universe scape book If I show them
the way I know how Ody gets made at me. So google can show the pictures
for I have their names right. How big the shock wave to make the
structure of the cartwheel collision. My answer would be 143,000 mass
density Sun size of two black holes smashing into each other. Give or
take 10 Go figure Bert

Old August 1st 08, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar (the horny) Blue whales having sex has to be the biggest big
bang. on earth. It fits well with creating great ripples on the water.
Pee Air is for saving the Blue Whale. He envies its great penis. Go
figure Bert

Old August 1st 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

What if colliding galaxies need much more thinking? This What if came
out of Cactus Saul posting his answer that stars of a colliding galaxy
just pass each other by without even a hello. Not so fast Saul Im
looking as I type at the Cartwheel galaxy This galaxy has been hit
face on by another galaxy. It created great SHOCKWAVES that spread out
like ripples on a lake.to form a glowing ring of stars at the galaxy
edge. Now we must think what gravity is doing when twogalaxies
collide. Gravity pulls from each galaxy sheets of gas and stars creating
great interaction This is shown to us in these two galaXIES NGC 4038
AND NGC 4039 nEXT TO THE BREATH TAKING PICTURE OF THE cARTWHEEL
GALAXY is galaxy NGC 2207 It is an unbelievable picture. So best
you all see it for yourselves Especially Cactus Saul Bert

And here they all are...

NGC 4038 & 4039

NGC 2207 & 2163

It's hard to say anything about the directions of spin in the
first two, but the second two are easy. On the left, 2207 is
going clockwise, and on the right, 2163 is going the opposite,
counter-clockwise.

Like two mysterious, almost sinister eyes peering back at us.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old August 2nd 08, 07:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 1, 2:53 pm, "Painius" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...

in ...

[...]

There's lots of colliding galaxies to work with. Several having
collided multiple times is what makes for good eye-candy, though
likely trillions upon trillions of mostly innocent lives having been
lost per galactic collision.

If there's a cosmic God, it's a god of vast evil and torture.

* Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 2nd 08, 10:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
GOD

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Aug 1, 2:53 pm, "Painius" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...

in ...

[...]

D o n' t m a k e m e c o m e d o w n t h e r e !

--
Unohoo

Old August 2nd 08, 12:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad You brought into the pot an interesting point. The shock wave
created by galaxies colliding could wipe out planets that have
intelligent life. Here on Earth we have the same worry on being hit by
an asteroid. Well universe with galaxies with intelligent life has to
come under the uncertainty principle,and life is a gamble Bert

Old August 2nd 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Doh! Sounds like another BradBoi-made-up number, BEERTbrain! lmao!

You expect anyone to believe that number?

Saul Levy