Oregon Weather

Old August 22nd 12, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

71F here at 11:00 AM PDT. Sky mostly cloudy. Wind N at 5 mph.
humidity 65%. Forecast is for mostly sunny, high 77F, low 50F.

Overslept and took a later bus. Had a stawberry milkshake at Krispy
Kreme, and a bag of pistachios at Walgreens.

Wowed the barista at Starbucks yesterday morning by reporting what I
saw in the park. As I stood facing Jupiter in the east, a large
bolide passed ovverhead and passed Jupiter to the right! It was
bright as Venus, which was about to rise, and moved slower than a
shooting star, but faster than a Satellite or space station. It
disappeared before reaching the horizon!

Double-A

Old August 23rd 12, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Yesterday after leaving the library, I walked down the street to Bales
Thriftway and had an 10-piece dark meat chicken box! Very good!

This morning at 11:15 AM PDT is is 63F. Wind -0- mph. Humidity 65%.
Sky partly cloudy. Forecast is for mostly sunny, high 72F, low 46F.
Here we go back into the 40s again already.

Found out this morning that Starbucks is opening at 3:00 AM in the
morning now everyday of the week! Was 3:30 on weekdays and 4:00 on
weekends. No one bothered to notify me!

Double-A

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 05:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 09:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 07:37 AM