"Ignore LaDonna Wyss", please read this.

Old July 22nd 04, 11:39 AM

I have noticed something. Since this outrageous lie was posted about
me yesterday the group has fallen rather silent. Could it be that even
the staunchest of detractors realize how far over the line this
accusation is? Dare I hope such sanity exists here? Would be nice to
think so...
Anyway, I'm taking a well-deserved 24-hour vacation today. I'll be
back tomorrow. Grissom, I'll also be lawyer-hunting. See you at the
courthouse. I'll bring the cameras; you bring your attitude. Should
be the quickest case in history.
LaDonna

Old July 22nd 04, 11:48 AM

P.S. For the longest time I felt so badly for the Grissom family. I
could never understand why so many people appeared to treat them so
very disrespectfully and callously. NOW I understand. Scott brings
that treatment on his family with his own behavior.
I cannot tell you how broken-hearted I am for Gus. What pride he would
have, watching THIS from his son.
Time for Scott to pay the proverbial piper.
LaDonna

Old July 22nd 04, 01:35 PM
Peter Smith

LaDonna Wyss wrote...
By the way, I thought about this at work, and I owe waitresses
and waiters across the country a humble apology. In
addressing this fool's nonsense about my having "slung hash"
for a living, I played into both his and Scott Grissom's
snobbery. My deepest apologies. Waiters and waitresses are
not sub-humans; they earn a respectable living. In fact, I
know some people who have chosen that job as their profession
even though they hold college degrees in other fields...they
simply enjoy the interaction with people more than a desk.
So, while I have never served food for a living, there is
absolutely nothing shameful about doing so. If there is in
Scott G's or Scott H's minds, perhaps they should stay in
their own kitchens rather than going to restaurants and
allowing such "lowlifes" to touch their food...imagine the
"cooties." (HEAR THE DRIPPING SARCASM.)
Once again, I'm very sorry for having fallen into that trap.
I've never looked down on people in ANY profession. Others
who do are the ones with the problem.

Interesting cultural insight. From an Australian perspective, this whole
post just sounds very odd.

- Peter

Old July 22nd 04, 04:31 PM

Peter Smith wrote:

Interesting cultural insight. From an Australian perspective, this

whole
post just sounds very odd.

- Peter

Peter, this sounds very odd from ANY perspective!

This post ranks right up there with her 4th of July musings about the
Constitution! ;-)

Old July 22nd 04, 05:02 PM
HawkEye

" wrote in message ...
P.S. For the longest time I felt so badly for the Grissom family. I
could never understand why so many people appeared to treat them so
very disrespectfully and callously. NOW I understand. Scott brings
that treatment on his family with his own behavior.
I cannot tell you how broken-hearted I am for Gus. What pride he would
have, watching THIS from his son.
Time for Scott to pay the proverbial piper.
LaDonna

I took the advice of some people on this site and have been viewing
the Apollo I forum as well. This is the same post I found there.
Lady, I'm sorry but this will not fly in court. Why must you speak
and prove everyone on these sites right?
Old July 22nd 04, 05:53 PM

HawkEye wrote:

I took the advice of some people on this site and have been viewing
the Apollo I forum as well. This is the same post I found there.

Oh, yeah. She's like a stubborn case of the crabs. Hard to get rid of
without aggressive intervention! ;-)

Old July 22nd 04, 07:27 PM
Pat Flannery

Peter Smith wrote:

Interesting cultural insight. From an Australian perspective, this whole
post just sounds very odd.

I'm in North Dakota; and it sounds odd to me also...and I was once a
busboy at a restaurant.

Pat

MAKE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS IN 20-60 DAYS. PLEASE READ - THIS IS NOT A SCAM Yomi41 UK Astronomy 0 September 22nd 04 01:47 AM
Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 08:05 PM
Neutrino Oscillations greywolf42 Astronomy Misc 59 October 10th 03 08:23 PM