"Ignore LaDonna Wyss", please read this.

Old July 21st 04, 01:38 PM

MAN, where do you get your information??? I don't owe Mark Estabrook
any money. I owe him, yes, but much more than money--a concept you are
far too unintelligent to understand.
Why would I have been in jail waiting to get bailed out? I haven't
answered because it's a stupid question.
As far as how I've made my money...the same way everyone else does. I
worked for it. If Scott spent half as much time LISTENING as he does
jumping to conclusions and LYING, he would be able to tell you exactly
what I did before I got involved in Apollo One. I called him from that
job all the time while I was there.
As far as "proving" you "wrong"; I have no need to prove a faceless,
nameless coward "wrong."
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 01:41 PM

I'm still working on "specs", RK, and we've been over this before.
That company changed hands umpteen times in 37 1/2 years. The public
relations office is hunting for that information, but the person with
whom I am dealing is having difficulty for obvious reasons. It's in
their archives somewhere, and he has promised he will find it. When
he does, you'll know all about it.
Meanwhile, the drawings provided by NASA have been posted by Daniel.
Did you ever bother to look at them?
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 04:45 PM

MAN, where do you get your information??? I don't owe Mark Estabrook
any money.

I'm so glad you asked! That information came directly from an email
written by Mark Estabrook to you, dated July 9, 2004 (1:07 pm). Any
more stupid questions?

I called him from that job all the time while I was there.

If I was an employer, I can't begin to tell you how much I would
appreciate knowing that my employee was making long distance calls
(Kansas to Texas) from my business phone all the time the employee was
working there!

Thanks for inadvertantly *starting* to answer my original question of
whether you have ever been fired from a job and why! :-)

Why would I have been in jail waiting to get bailed out?

Ah, that's what I've been asking you, and to date, you have refused to
answer, under the guise that it's too stupid a question for you to have
to answer.

Why is it a stupid question? If you have been in jail for some less
than reputable behavior, that would certainly reflect on your
credibility here.

So, I'll ask again.....

Did you ever borrow money from Mark Estabrook? More specifically, did
Mark Estabrook ever loan you money to pay your rent?

Did you ever call Mark Estabrook for help in posting bail?

And finally, have you ever been fired from a job and why?

I don't expect you'll answer these questions. I fully understand that
these questions put you in one hell of a dilemma. :-)

If you continue to avoid answering my questions, you'll look evasive,
and people will say, "I wonder what she's hiding?" If you answer the
questions honestly, we both know that you will basically be nailing
yourself to the wall.

So, how's it feel being caught between a rock and a hard place? :-)

Well, there is one way to redeem yourself. Just answer all of the
technical questions asked by Hedrick, Daniel, rk, et al.

Aw, geez! You can't do that, either!

Estabrook has officially severed all contact with you (in spite of your
numerous attempts begging him to re-engage), and you are not
technically proficient enough to do anything on your own but parrot
say.

Basically, you are totally screwed.

Anyway, you keep dancing, LaBamba.

It's really entertaining to watch a self professed expert squirm like a
worm.

Old July 21st 04, 09:05 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
wrote:

And I truly couldn't care less about anything you
have to say.

Then why do you keep posting responses?

I can assure you your "little theory" is wrong.

Hopefully, it is. And you can prove it wrong by answering the
questions I asked.

You've demonstrated
enough of your "thinking" to tell me your brain isn't capable of
figuring out where I made my money before I started on Apollo One.

Oh, I wasn't just talking about how you've made your money before you
started on Apollo 1. I'm talking about across the board. How have you
made your living before your obsession with Apollo 1, as well as after?

You can ask about my employment history all you like. You already

got
it wrong;

So, please, offer your complete CV (curriculum vitae) and clear
everything up.

As for whether I've ever been
fired, have you? (By the way, you NEVER asked that question until
now.)

The question I referred to as having asked before was not employment
related. It was about whether you had spent time in jail waiting to
get bailed out.

And, once again....... you provided no answer!

Here's the bottom line. You have always jumped at every opportunity to
provide information that sings your praises. Example? Providing
irrelevent drivel about some award you claim to have received from
Wichita State University.

If you really had a clean employment and criminal record, you would
have jumped at the chance to prove me wrong!
:-)

Oh, and BTW: How much money do you still owe Mark Estabrook?

By the way, I thought about this at work, and I owe waitresses and
waiters across the country a humble apology. In addressing this
fool's nonsense about my having "slung hash" for a living, I played
into both his and Scott Grissom's snobbery. My deepest apologies.
Waiters and waitresses are not sub-humans; they earn a respectable
living. In fact, I know some people who have chosen that job as their
profession even though they hold college degrees in other
fields...they simply enjoy the interaction with people more than a
desk.
So, while I have never served food for a living, there is absolutely
nothing shameful about doing so. If there is in Scott G's or Scott
H's minds, perhaps they should stay in their own kitchens rather than
going to restaurants and allowing such "lowlifes" to touch their
food...imagine the "cooties." (HEAR THE DRIPPING SARCASM.)
Once again, I'm very sorry for having fallen into that trap. I've
never looked down on people in ANY profession. Others who do are the
ones with the problem.
LaDonna
Old July 21st 04, 11:08 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
wrote:

[...]

What the HE********** are you smoking????????????????? Did I ever
call Mark to post bail for me??????????????? Did Scott Grissom tell
you that?????????????? If so, what on EARTH is HE smoking, because
I'm GOING to report him to FedEx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck are you babbling about????????????????
As for the rest of your stupidity, that one statement alone labels you
a crackpot.
PLONK
Old July 21st 04, 11:13 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
wrote:

[...]

By the way, IDIOT, two things: 1. I never said I used the company
phone, you imbecile. 2. You're about to get Scott Grissom sued for
slander. That bullsh** about Mark is a bold-faced lie (also slander),
and I AM notifying Mark. Wonder if that's grounds for his contract
with Scott to be severed? I will find out!
double plonk
LaDonna
Old July 21st 04, 11:42 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
wrote:

[...]

NOTICE: I've printed this entire thread. You and Scott Grissom have
until 5 A.M. Houston time Thursday to post my alleged "rap" sheet and
proof of my alleged phone call to Mark asking for bail, and/or proof
of such bail being posted, or both of you will be answering this post
in court.
LaDonna Wyss
Old July 22nd 04, 03:19 AM

What, no cocky retorts? I posted this hours ago; where is the peanut
gallery? Could it be that even someone as clueless as you realizes he
went WAY WAY WAY over the line here?
Well, the clock is ticking. You've got less than eight hours to post
my alleged arrest information. Meanwhile, I've emailed Scott and Mark,
I called Mark, and I will be notifying Mark's company in case for
whatever reason he doesn't get my voice mail and personal email. Scott
Grissom screwed up on two fronts: Besides the obvious legal
ramifications of this accusation toward ME, he has now involved Mark
and HIS reputation in Scott G's lies. If Mark is half as smart as I
know him to be, he will rip his contract with Scott to shreds and FEED
it to him.
Stand by for all he** to break loose unless you've got an EXCEPTIONAL
computer graphic program that can produce that "rap" sheet, phone log,
and bail record by 5AM, because no such documents EXIST in real life.
Allow me to take this opportunity to state for the record that you and
Scott G. may BOTH KMA. I knew he could be stupid, but this allegation
was sheer insanity on BOTH your parts.
I'll be here as soon as the alarm goes off in the morning. I'm looking
forward to seeing my "arrest record."
**SMOOCHES**
LaDonna

Old July 22nd 04, 04:39 AM
Scott Grissom

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote in message . com...
wrote in message ...
wrote:

[...]

gosh, my pet rock and i are so frightened. why don't you
answer the questions? written any hot checks or stiffed the hospitals
around here for medical expenses? faked any heart attacks lately?
tell the truth, ladump.

MAKE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS IN 20-60 DAYS. PLEASE READ - THIS IS NOT A SCAM Yomi41 UK Astronomy 0 September 22nd 04 01:47 AM
Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 08:05 PM
Neutrino Oscillations greywolf42 Astronomy Misc 59 October 10th 03 08:23 PM