(Semi OT) Current international space agency logos?

Old August 26th 05, 05:07 PM
Victoria

Default (Semi OT) Current international space agency logos?

Justin Wigg - Jun 3 2001, 6:59 pm
"J. Steven York" wrote in message

I have logos for NASA and the ESA, but can anyone
provide me with links or scans of logos for other space agencies?

These are the links I have for various space agencies:
NASDA (Japan): http://www.nasda.go.jp/index_e.html
Israel Space Agency: http://www.iami.org.il/isa.html
CNES (France): http://www.cnes.fr/
Canadian Space Agency: http://www.vir.com/mmm/astronaut.htm
Italian Space Agency: http://www.asi.it/
RKA (Russia): http://www.rka.ru/english/eindex.htm
ASRI (Australia): http://www.asri.org.au/ASRI/index.xml
Nothing for China, sorry.
Hope you can find some of the logos you need...

He who laughs last... | ...thinks slowest.
Justin Wigg - Hobart, AUSTRALIA
Reply:

Dear J. W. Hobart

Thanks for the information!

Here is an ISA listing of National Space Agencies, Globally.
http://www.international-space-agency.net/nsa.html
http://www.international-space-agenc...e_agencies.jpg

Here is the Google News Group - National Space Agencies.
http://groups.google.com/group/National-Space-Agencies
http://www.international-space-agenc...e_agencies.jpg

Here is the International Space Agency (ISA), Google News Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/Inter...ace-Agency-ISA

Just so you all know!
Here is the real International Space Agency, Logo:
http://www.international-space-agenc...ncies_400w.jpg
http://www.international-space-agenc...ard_header.jpg
http://www.international-space-agenc..._copyright.jpg
http://www.international-space-agenc..._250w_250h.jpg

Ad-Astra! "To The Stars!"
In Peace For All Humanity! So Say We All!

Sincerely, Best Regards,
Mrs. Victoria Scott, Ph.D.
Public Affairs Officer
International Space Agency, I.S.A.
International Space Administration
http://www.international-space-agency.org

International Space Agency, I.S.A.
Diplomatic Offices - Washington, D.C.
Website: http://www.isa-hq.org
Phone: (202) 917-0209

International Space Agency, I.S.A.
Administrative Offices - Omaha, Nebraska
Website: http://www.isa-hq.org
Phone: (402) 299-2799

Old August 26th 05, 07:53 PM
OM

On 26 Aug 2005 09:07:29 -0700, "Victoria"
wrote:

Justin Wigg - Hobart, AUSTRALIA

Dear J. W. Hobart

snip

....Dear God/Yahweh/Roddenberry. She's even to ****ing ignorant to
properly read a goddamn .sig!

PLONK

....There. She's added her astra to Killfile Hell.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 28th 05, 02:50 AM
David Higgins

wrote:

Justin Wigg - Hobart, AUSTRALIA

Dear J. W. Hobart

LMAO. Jeeze Louise...
Old August 28th 05, 08:35 AM
Derek Lyons

wrote:

Justin Wigg - Hobart, AUSTRALIA

Dear J. W. Hobart

LMAO. Jeeze Louise...

Y'know - we couldn't *invent* someone as stupid as these ISA folks if
we tried.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

National Space Policy: NSDD-42 (issued on July 4th, 1982) Stuf4 History 158 December 13th 14 09:50 PM
CEV PDQ Scott Lowther Policy 577 May 27th 05 10:11 PM
Space Calendar - May 26, 2005 [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 26th 05 04:47 PM
Clueless pundits (was High-flight rate Medium vs. New Heavy lift launchers) Rand Simberg Space Science Misc 18 February 14th 04 03:28 AM
International Space Station Science - One of NASA's rising stars Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 December 27th 03 01:32 PM