Oh, Oh!, One of Alien Darla's Level Six Clues To Nightbat About Advanced Method of Time Keeping May Be Coming True

Old January 27th 04, 11:27 PM
Ollie

Default Oh, Oh!, One of Alien Darla's Level Six Clues To Nightbat About Advanced Method of Time Keeping May Be Coming True

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
Darla's spaceship

http://www.yougotta.com/Darla/IMAGES...vening2002.jpg

Nope, sorry, wrong Darla.
And we don't look like This, Neither:

http://www.yougotta.com/Darla/IMAGES...g%20Around.jpg

I'm new here.
Are ALL the people on your planet neo maxi doom dweebs?
Or is it just the ones in this newsgroup?

You are Really embarrassing me.
I expected a Whole lot more from astronomy lovers!

Ollie

Old January 28th 04, 12:38 PM
Ollie

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message

Seems you are rather educated in kibology.
C.

Nope, Chuck, never heard of it.
Hope you don't mind me calln you Chuck, Chuck.
Julian might like it, but that aside, one of my best freinds used to be
calld Chuck.

Me? I'm educated in aviation.
I fly one of these crates all over for these people.
Been doing it for a while now.

Guess I should come clean eh?
My plane wennt down in '33 when I was 27 years old.
Crashed into a lake Chuck, a huge deep isolated lake in Canada, and it
nearly killed me.
These people saved me and asked me if I'd fly for them.
So here I am, none the worse for wear, I aged to about 36 or so, then
stopped aging.

I'm the one who sold Darla and Proz Pere onn the idea of this study.
All they've had up to now was an ongoing species-based study of life on
earth.
And they've had one of their crew from time to time living in cities who got
some individual data, but was still more intersted in studying us as a race.

I told the crew how much more interesting we can be as individuals when you
get to know us.
So Darla, who likes us anyways, got fired up on the idea and said okay.
And now your letting me down with all this bull**** about free scopes and
that other Darla.
Next you'll be saying she was Darla in the Little Rascals shows, Alfalfa's
girlfriennd eh?

If you only knew how beautiful these people are!
Well they saved my life Chuck, and I'm flying for them all over the damn
galaxy for them.
You guys need to imaging talking to an alien in person eh?
Seriously ask yourself "what would I ask Darla if she was to be standing
right here in front of me."
Would I seriously ask her about free telescopes?
Would I seriously try to embarass her with womens anatomy bull****?

You people slay me with this ****!
I really expected (and promised Darla) SO much more than you seem capable
of.

Anyway, it looks like Darla has decided to suspend the study of individual
people to a later day.
A day when our kind will perhaps be a little more genuine curious and mature
about such things.

So se e you next century.
Just kidding, heck I just might keep reading this newsgroup.
Maybe join some astronomy lists eh?
The more I fly around out here, the more I realize how little about
astronomy I know!
Seems like it might be a good idea for me to learn some eh?

So maybe I'll see you again.
And a good day to alla ya!

Ollie

Old January 28th 04, 04:23 PM
Ollie

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:38:45 GMT, "Ollie" wrote:

Guess I should come clean eh?
My plane wennt down in '33 when I was 27 years old.
Crashed into a lake Chuck, a huge deep isolated lake in Canada, and it
nearly killed me.
These people saved me and asked me if I'd fly for them.
So here I am, none the worse for wear, I aged to about 36 or so, then
stopped aging.

Yes, I think we all saw that movie ... nicest part was when you finally
met your old love ...dying.

Dyin g eh?
Yup Chuck, think about that one alot too.
Just seems so unnnatural to live so long.
Everbody I ever knew's dead and gone.
Got great greats around, ocourse they think I'm long dead and gone.

I'm the one who sold Darla and Proz Pere onn the idea of this study.
All they've had up to now was an ongoing species-based study of life on
earth.

For several million years? Must be boring...

Well, not for me yet eh?
They don't Seem to be so bored.
Fulla life and all that.

So many things to study.
Even with us there's all the different classes of different plants and
animals and such.
Zillions of crawly things and such eh?

Plus they don't just study us you know.
We go all Over this part of the galaxy constantly.
This is an important part right now because its the jumpoff point to
Andromeda.

And their really Bigg thing is trying to get to that other galaxy and the
one nearby it.
Helll,they can't even get to the clouds yet.
The spaces between galaxies don't have many of those gas jet things.
So they have to figure out a quicker ways to get through the spaces.
If there's a way they'll figure it out eh?

And they've had one of their crew from time to time living in cities who

got
some individual data, but was still more intersted in studying us as a

race.

Did that crew "man" live in a tank?

Nope, a little makeup and they can look just like us, Chuck.
Don't look nothn like those porpoise fishes if that's what you mean.

I told the crew how much more interesting we can be as individuals when

you
get to know us.

Oh yeah, and by what better means than USENET ...

****, Chuck, this ain't the only place they study us.
First off, they involved in several newsgroups, but this group is the only
ones that know them by these names.
And this group is the only place they came clean about being aliens.

Next off, they read our papers, public and science stuff, they watch what we
watch on tv to see the impact on us.
Theyre always asking me for **** like blood and spit and stuff.
Some of the others have told me about having sex with some of them.
Not me though, maybe I'm not goodlooking enough eh?
Wouldn't mind a crack at ol Darla once or twice, she's a handsome femme
fatale!

So Darla, who likes us anyways, got fired up on the idea and said okay.
And now your letting me down with all this bull**** about free scopes and
that other Darla.

Well "she" didn't bother to answer MY questions...

Why Should she bother eh?
You nor nobody else takes it very serious with your Vlad bull**** and stuff.
Why Should she?
Giver a one good reason why!

Next you'll be saying she was Darla in the Little Rascals shows,

Alfalfa's
girlfriennd eh?

Sorry, I don't know that show.

You been in jail or freeze dried?

If you only knew how beautiful these people are!

Well? Why not post a picture?
Like this one?
http://www.yougotta.com/Darla/Images/ReillyCoat2.jpg

I guess Reilly works in the crow-nest/lookout ?

LOL, whoever Reilly Really is eh?
Okay, for Darla you gotta picture like Meg Ryan's face and head on Jim
Carrey's upper bod.
And the face and skin are like a real pale shade of light light blue with
subtle pinkish highlights.
From the waist down don't ask.
They are nothing like us.
And they don't hide nothing as they don't wear any garments, but at a quick
glance they look like they wear tights slacks.

Now Proz Pere is similar except right now he's still nursing the babe.
So it's like Karen Carpenters face meets Dolly Parton's big sis.
Slim as hell waist though.

Oh, and no hair.
Not a stitch of hair on any of us.

Nish is the cutest of all.
Nish is tall, probably taller than you may think of him.
Face is Michael Jackson only cuter, bod too for that matter.
No, maybe Janet's face, maybe Latoyas eh?
One of those or all combined.

Then there's the fleet commander, you haven't met this one yet.
Very large, like Schwarzenegger's bod meets uhm, what's her name?
Can't think of it.
Anyway the commander's name's syCor, with a huge emphasis on a hard C and
the y almost silent lonng e sounding.
This one's the Captain Kirk of our little group.
Oversees everthing.
Oh sure, Proz Pere is the Mission commander, but syCor is the top dog around
here.
These are syCor's boats, and we All answer to this one.

Well they saved my life Chuck, and I'm flying for them all over the damn
galaxy for them.

Well: clear skies to you!

Thanks, Chuck!
They don't get much clearer than this eh?

You guys need to imaging talking to an alien in person eh?
Seriously ask yourself "what would I ask Darla if she was to be standing
right here in front of me."

That's easy. I'd ask: Wanna cup of tea, dear?

Think it's her favorite, next to warm flat diet coke.

Would I seriously ask her about free telescopes?

I do not believe in free lunches nor free telescopes...

Only thing that's Free is You, man!

Would I seriously try to embarass her with womens anatomy bull****?

Ooops. Sorry dearie. Did I say dead out loud? Have you seen my top
teeth? Can I have tunafish for lunch? cough cough OOOPS!! Now
I've ****ed myself again.

-=D=-
wandering off...

You people slay me with this ****!^

That's a nubbin' (;_)

I really expected (and promised Darla) SO much more than you seem capable
of.

Well, we'd like to talk to DARLA, no Ollie or Nicko...

Give it a time, Chuck.
Real busy right now, so maybe a little later I can sweet talk her.
We're coming back a little early probably.
Nish hit a snag with a particular whatchacallit, a nebula?
I call it the boiled egg because it looks like one that somebody bit off a
piece.
Theres a hole that we thought bit out the piece, but something about the
trajectory being all wrong.

Anyway, it looks like Darla has decided to suspend the study of

individual
people to a later day.

She did?

Like I said, probably just too busy a time to switch Darla back on to us.
Hell, she doesn't even notice Me here Lately.

A day when our kind will perhaps be a little more genuine curious and

mature
about such things.

Why does this remind me of something? Déjà vue?

Déjà vue?
What the hell IS that eh?

So se e you next century.

You are welcome...

Just kidding, heck I just might keep reading this newsgroup.

Well we all might join: alt.religion.kibology

Oh theat Darla and Vlad something again eh?
Puppy dogs and kiitty cats and the illustrous Mr. Kibo.
Looked it up and so it's vanity groups of some kine?

Maybe join some astronomy lists eh?

Better not.

What's wrong with them?

The more I fly around out here, the more I realize how little about
astronomy I know!

That's obvious.

Oh yeah, don't I Know it is!
Okay, one Big piece of confusion is what the hel''s the difference between
astronomy and astrology???
Always thought theyre the same damn thing those.
But been reading astrology groups and they don't talk about much of anything
like you do in this group.
So must be a big difference eh?
Who's got it by the short n curlies?

Seems like it might be a good idea for me to learn some eh?

That's always a good one.

So maybe I'll see you again.

Not if we see you first. :-)

:-) And what the hell is this?
Seen lots of these in the astorlogy groupies.
A colon a dash and a close parenthes?

Hey thanks Chuck.
Appreciate the heads up, truly do.

Ollie

Old January 28th 04, 07:25 PM
Ollie

"Ollie" wrote in message

Then there's the fleet commander, you haven't met this one yet.
Very large, like Schwarzenegger's bod meets uhm, what's her name?
Can't think of it.

Strickson, Barbra Strickson, eh?
No, its Streisand.
Yup Chuck, that's syCor, big nose but still radiant beautiful!

I swear syCor looks absolutely Nothinng like a porpoise,but makes you think
of one when you look.
Good leader, Id follow syCor Anywhere!

This damn mike.
Screwnn up because it's design range is for their voices, not mine.
My voice is lower pitched.
When I first came aboard it sometimes looked like they were readingeach
others minds.
I mean, you could tell they were communicatinng but it looked like mental
telepathy.
Soo I asked Darla, and she said they were just speaking in shortter waves
than I could hear.

So any ways, thanks again for Chuck nd your help, eh?

Omy!
Darla's here just walked in.
Waita minute.

Ollie

Deepest, deepest apologies first of all.
I know what you are thinking, however it is nothing you have said nor done
that prompts us to postpone our study of you as individuals.
We have been sideswiped by a huge mound of data from a nebulous anomaly here
in the Perseus arm.
So we plan to end this sweep early and return to our mainframe that is
installed on one of your Kuiper Belt objects, Pluto.

{Ollie} Darla, I thinnk Pluto's a Planet, dearie.

{Darla} Planet! yes I did mean Planet.
I still plan to answer your questions as I promised you.
Unfortunately, time restraints will not allow us to analyze your data at
present.
Please bear with us, and we shall be returning to your star shortly.

Your puzzle is stimulating, even fun, so keep searching for the missing
peace!

Darla

Old January 29th 04, 07:45 AM
Greysky

"Ollie" wrote in message

I told the crew how much more interesting we can be as individuals when

you
get to know us.

Oh yeah, and by what better means than USENET ...

Well, actually, if aliens really wanted to chat with humans Usenet would
offer itself as a nice choice in some ways, and not so nice in others. If
you want to do a study on the art of inane chatter there isn't much better
because though the sampling is random, it is wide - and you had better be
prepared to talk trash as well as philosophy. I can't believe that an entity
a million years old will be truly upset by anything she may hear coming from
us monkey types here. In an earlier era, it would be by citizens band
radio...

****, Chuck, this ain't the only place they study us.
First off, they involved in several newsgroups, but this group is the only
ones that know them by these names.
And this group is the only place they came clean about being aliens.

Next off, they read our papers, public and science stuff, they watch what

we
watch on tv to see the impact on us.
Theyre always asking me for **** like blood and spit and stuff.
Some of the others have told me about having sex with some of them.
Not me though, maybe I'm not goodlooking enough eh?
Wouldn't mind a crack at ol Darla once or twice, she's a handsome femme
fatale!

Now there's a thought that would make the Pope blush! Interspecies humping
and bodily fluids gathering rolled into one nice neat efficient proceedure.

[...]

From the waist down don't ask.
[...]

I'd ask if I may peruse her database for the answer to such questions as:

Why is cancer so damned hard to make go away? If there were any disease
process that aliens share with humans cancer would be one of them

Or how do you square relativity with quantum mechanics? What I've observed
with faster than light signaling indicates that the universe prefers to
preserve temporal ordering even at the expense of mundane causality... this
limits relativity in a way that disallows relativistically negative
datasets. Very Messy.

Of course, I am assuming thay have Faster Than Light communications, but
don't know that for a fact as I haven't heard them on the bands I frequent
(2 cycles).

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Old January 29th 04, 04:13 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Please everyone be nice to Darla. We have no proff that she is not what
she tells us. If you all will be extra nice to her I'll give "you all"
my 10 different ways to make sweet potatoes. One way is making sweet
potatoe chips(much like potato chips) Bag it and make millions. Darla
knows the secreat of long life. One of her pills equals eating 1,000 LB
of Mexican sweet potatoes. Give me a break. I need those pills so very
bad. Bert

Old January 29th 04, 04:48 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Please everyone be nice to Darla. We have no proff that she is not what
she tells us. If you all will be extra nice to her I'll give "you all"
my 10 different ways to make sweet potatoes. One way is making sweet
potatoe chips(much like potato chips) Bag it and make millions. Darla
knows the secreat of long life. One of her pills equals eating 1,000 LB
of Mexican sweet potatoes. Give me a break. I need those pills so very
bad. Bert

Bert, stick to your theories. They hold more water then Darla's AOL/Outlook
Express posts from the otherside of the galaxy. If Darla were for real, she
could easily prove it without breaking the prime directive. She is probably
a he, probably a 14 year old in his basement, drink Red Bull, eating Doritos
and playing Doom while he posts.

BV.

Old January 29th 04, 08:13 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

Please everyone be nice to Darla. We
have no proff that she is not what she
tells us.

Bert, the evidence is pretty overwhelming that Darla is a mere
earthling, and a dingaling earthling to boot. When asked to explain the
mechanism of gravity and the true nature of space (which would be
prerequisite to building a superluminal space drive), she hands off the
question to that house-ape Squish ('Tish'?), who is equally out to lunch
on the issue. Obviouisly believing space to be a 'void', the house-ape
alludes to some fictitious 'gas stream' which magically violates both SR
and GR and zips across thousands of light years in a flash, and produces
no time dilation.
Sorry, but Darla and the 'commitee in her head' is a mere
earthling and very uninformed on matters cosmological. oc

Old January 29th 04, 08:40 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV You are probably right about Darla. I could be having a crush on a 14
year old boy.(sounds like Jackson) She told me she is not a fish(whew)
I read if Jesus came back to Earth he would have to do his miracles on
TV so he would have a good rating. The Cathlic church would sponser the
show. Well now we have the global internet,and a space girl like Darla
who is a million years advanced from our spacetime knows how to use it.
Darla I only want to add 500 years to my spacetime. I feel in that
length of time I have a "GUT" feeling I would have "TOE" Bert

Old January 30th 04, 10:18 AM
Dat's Me

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:04:17 +0100, Charles D. Bohne wrote:
Like this one?
http://www.yougotta.com/Darla/Images/ReillyCoat2.jpg

Now, _that's_ one seriously ****ed off dog! Or maybe it's 'cause her ears
aren't showing.