Removing ?hl=en&lnk=rgh will get your GOOGLE Usenet back to normal

Old September 20th 07, 06:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,news.admin.censorship
BradGuth

Default Removing ?hl=en&lnk=rgh will get your GOOGLE Usenet back to normal

This is what those pesky MIB spooks and moles did to Usenet as of
lately, by adding "?hl=en&lnk=rgh" to the end of a given GOOGLE Usenet
page is what keeps one of their "Sort by date" features from
functioning, of which makes it all that more difficult for us few and
far between honest folks to reply on behalf of those most recent
contributions to our topics. No wonder that I've been missing out on
so many of those topic contributors.

This is where I'd need-to-know learned of this supposed bug, that's
not really a bug if you know what I mean.

Google Groups Guide /
Aha! Bug identified! Try this:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/topics?hl=en
This gives the sci.math topic list. Bug exists in all threads you
see.
If you click on any of the groups in "related groups", these groups
also have the bad behavior.

Now try this:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/topics
I.e., the same link as above, but with the "hl=en" attribute removed
from the URL. The problem goes away; and also goes away from of the
groups you jump to via "related groups".

My Guess: This attribute used to be always present in URLs from
Google, but at some point it was only added if the referring URL
included it. Now it causes buggy behavior.

The Fix: Remove the "?hl=en" attribute from your all shortcuts. (Or
other similar attribute if your native language is not english).

Cheers - Chas

"?hl=en?scoring=d&hl=en"

"so just removing all this garbage fixes the problem." or simply
removing as little as ?hl=en&lnk=rgh from a given GOOGLE Usenet page
or of whatever reply you're in the process of contributing, is also
good to go.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 20th 07, 06:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,news.admin.censorship
BradGuth

Mainstream status quo damage-control that's running amuck/amock.

This is exactly what those pesky MIB spooks and moles did to Usenet as
of lately, by way of adding ?hl=en&lnk=rgh or as little as ?lnk=rgh to
the end of a given GOOGLE Usenet page is what keeps one of their "Sort
by date" features from functioning, of which makes it all that more
difficult for us few and far between honest folks to reply on behalf
of those most recent contributions to our topics or of those other
topics in which we've contributed. No wonder that I've been missing
out on so many of those topic contributors that seems to not exist,
but in fact did exist.

This is where I had somewhat need-to-know learned of this supposed
[...]

-
"?hl=en?scoring=d&hl=en"

"so just removing all this garbage fixes the problem." or rather
simply removing as little as anything that comes after the basic topic
ID from a given GOOGLE Usenet page, or from whatever reply you're in
the process of contributing, such as removing ?lnk=rgh is also good to
go.

BTW, lord all-knowing GOOGLE/NOVA and of their wizardly minions know
exactly this kind of computer stuff forwards and backwards, so it's no
such freaking accident or "bug" by any standards that you or I can
imagine, more like fully MI5/NSA/CIA and/or MIB intentional.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 20th 07, 11:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,news.admin.censorship
[email protected]

Google is a crimes against humanity company. The UN is figuring out
how to mix technology and human rights.

Old September 21st 07, 01:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,news.admin.censorship
[email protected]

Google is a crimes against humanity company. The UN is figuring out
how to mix technology and human rights.

Pervasivess leading to piracy to all Internet, advertisements like
none other,
silenced crowd, but build in everywhere, TV, portable devices, and the
goal
is to make no space for arguments, using capitalism for gains as
repression,
a beating of the system in the lowest ways so it hurts and they claim
their
strength keeps them happy. The Internet was a place that could be
taken
advantage of. Microsoft too chose not to care of competitors but only
of
themselves, but here people are sucked dry for the money and not their
pockets.

Old September 21st 07, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,alt.news-media,news.admin.censorship
BradGuth

On Sep 20, 5:00 pm, " wrote:
Google is a crimes against humanity company. The UN is figuring out
how to mix technology and human rights.

Pervasivess leading to piracy to all Internet, advertisements like
none other, silenced crowd, but build in everywhere, TV, portable
devices, and the goal is to make no space for arguments, using
capitalism for gains as repression, a beating of the system in the
lowest ways so it hurts and they claim their strength keeps them
happy. The Internet was a place that could be taken advantage of.
Microsoft too chose not to care of competitors but only of
themselves, but here people are sucked dry for the money and not
their pockets.

That's a little hard to follow, but me think it's saying that we're
being big-time snookered by the likes of GOOGLE, NOVA and all else
that's worthy of MI5/NSA/CIA plus by more than a dozen other agencies
that are extensively under Yiddish command, or nicely puppeteered as
though they were.

BTW, that little supposed "bug" of their defective "Sort by date"
thing was nothing less than your interactive Usenet spermware/****ware
doing it's level best to foil those of us on the outside of their
mainstream box.
- Brad Guth -

Old February 12th 15, 05:50 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Removing of moles
If there is uncertainty about a mole is benign or not, it is important to remove the mole. There are several different types of moles. They are formed in childhood and into adulthood. As you get older you stop to develop new moles. In place gets age warts and pigmentation of the skin. This is due to sun exposure. Moles is the accumulation of pigment in the epidermis.
See more at:- http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/beha...f-flekker.html
http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/