Working On The Moon - Lesson's Learned

Old April 9th 12, 03:35 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Working On The Moon - Lesson's Learned

On Apr 8, 6:30*pm, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article f18b480a-9ea1-43c2-b30a-b66d2ac30b41
@fw28g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 4, 8:05*pm, Alan Erskine wrote:
On 5/04/2012 3:38 AM, Dean wrote:

Jesus Brad! *Read the ****ing article and try to comprehend it! *Moon
dust is sticky and abrasive and is going to be a difficult material to
work around. *It is NOT inert or harmless.

There are reasons we ignore Brad Guth; you have just discovered one of them.

Yes Alan, you are correct. *But I had a long day of dealing with
idiots at work and when I saw that post, it just forced me to reply.
Next time, I'll try to have a chill pill and remember that Guthball is
from lala land.

Or do as many of us do, stick him in "killfile hell".

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
* up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "

So you can't answer those questions either. Go figure.