mass is light.

Old December 26th 06, 08:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Default mass is light.

Brad Guth wrote:

I have a fairly substantial shopping list of absolutely nifty DNA codes
that most of us humans could really use to our benefit. How about
yourself?

Did you channel this information from the Venusian dirigible-dwelling
aliens, Brad?
Old December 27th 06, 04:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
tomcat

Art Deco wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

I have a fairly substantial shopping list of absolutely nifty DNA codes
that most of us humans could really use to our benefit. How about
yourself?

Did you channel this information from the Venusian dirigible-dwelling
aliens, Brad?

Why is it that I read Brad's posts and not yours? Could it be that you
have degenerated into negative one liners?

While it is true that Brad isn't correct 100% of the time at least he
puts forth new and interesting ideas. Do you?

Art, what was your last original idea? If you don't remember then the
BOX has got you in it's Herculean grip and won't let go. Before you
condemn others you should take a look at yourself.

Do you find yourself thinking "if it isn't status quo it doesn't
exist"? Status quo is mediocrity, nothing more. I don't peruse the
Usenet for mediocrity.

Ideas make the world go round and they are worthy of 'respect'.

tomcat

Old December 27th 06, 05:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"tomcat" wrote in message
ps.com

You're communicating with those incest cloned borg again, arnt you.

Isn't this ongoing ruse of getting yourself kicked in the butt by those
rusemasters of your own kind, giving you so much as a vague clue as to
how this anti-think-tank of their naysay Usenet from their mostly Old
Testament hell is intended to topic/author stalk, bash and otherwise
apply as much banishment or damage-control as they can muster, has been
working their little black hearts against the truth and nothing but the
truth?

From time to time you've managed to say the right things, but then the
actions of yourself and most others fall right back upon believing in
their one and only version of the NASA/Apollo scripted bible/koran, as
though it's the words, science and physics of God.

Because of that mindset, China is most likely going to end up owning and
operating the one and only LSE-CM/ISS, plus obtain all that our moon and
the likes of Venus has to behold, and oddly this doesn't bother you
enough to go postal upon those causing most all of our problems from the
very beginnings of recorded time, if not before then, and are we to
assume our future is going to remain as their status quo?
-
Brad Guth

Old December 27th 06, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Brad Guth wrote:

"tomcat" wrote in message
ups.com

You're communicating with those incest cloned borg again, arnt you.

Isn't this ongoing ruse of getting yourself kicked in the butt by those
rusemasters of your own kind, giving you so much as a vague clue as to
how this anti-think-tank of their naysay Usenet from their mostly Old
Testament hell is intended to topic/author stalk, bash and otherwise
apply as much banishment or damage-control as they can muster, has been
working their little black hearts against the truth and nothing but the
truth?

From time to time you've managed to say the right things, but then the
actions of yourself and most others fall right back upon believing in
their one and only version of the NASA/Apollo scripted bible/koran, as
though it's the words, science and physics of God.

Because of that mindset, China is most likely going to end up owning and
operating the one and only LSE-CM/ISS, plus obtain all that our moon and
the likes of Venus has to behold, and oddly this doesn't bother you
enough to go postal upon those causing most all of our problems from the
very beginnings of recorded time, if not before then, and are we to
assume our future is going to remain as their status quo?
-
Brad Guth

Hi, Brad! Still trying to pound those square pegs into the round holes?
Old December 27th 06, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"brian a m stuckless" wrote in message

Yourself, tomcat, a few others and myself must be onto something that
the mainstream status quo doesn't like.

Could it be the God's honest truth about photons?
-
Brad Guth

Old December 27th 06, 09:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Brad Guth wrote:

"brian a m stuckless" wrote in message

Yourself, tomcat, a few others and myself must be onto something that
the mainstream status quo doesn't like.

Could it be the God's honest truth about photons?
-
Brad Guth

You wouldn't what is true if it bit you on the nose, Brad.
Old December 27th 06, 11:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"tomcat" wrote in message
ps.com

Art's infomercial spewing Old Testament fartology is about as good as it
gets. Don't stand downwind.

Read back through his Usenet crapology that's about as pro-Jewish if not
Third Reich as you can possibly get, and think about it.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 28th 06, 02:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
John Griffin

Art Deco wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

"brian a m stuckless" wrote in
message

Yourself, tomcat, a few others and myself must be onto
something that the mainstream status quo doesn't like.

Could it be the God's honest truth about photons?
-
Brad Guth

You wouldn't what is true if it bit you on the nose, Brad.

Regarding photons, we have three versions:
1) Bible version (Let there be light)
2) Guth's version (Let there be mass)
3) The way it is.
Old December 28th 06, 02:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
John Griffin

"tomcat" wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

I have a fairly substantial shopping list of absolutely
nifty DNA codes that most of us humans could really use to
our benefit. How about yourself?

Did you channel this information from the Venusian
dirigible-dwelling aliens, Brad?

Why is it that I read Brad's posts and not yours? Could it be
that you have degenerated into negative one liners?

There are probably lots of reasons. Here's one: Guth's articles
are scatterbrained nonsense. Think "affinity."

Old December 28th 06, 02:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
John Griffin

"Brad Guth" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

This one's for those of us honest village idiots that have had
just about enough mainstream status quo crapolla.

The raw soup and nuts gauntlet of this disinformation spewing
Usenet's anti-think-tank, that's from their infomercial LLPOF
hell, is getting yet another badly needed kick in their
private parts. This time it's getting delivered by CARL
ZIMMER's steel toed boot.

A whole lotta liars / By CARL ZIMMER
Published: December 26, 2006

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/sc...ment/2a2a43ac7
6ee3f37cd0284d081c5722f.49644%40mygate.mailgate.or g

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...owse_frm/threa
d/0035c13fa2da720a/5fa313acb656a366?hl=en#5fa313acb656a366
(David Polewka)"
wrote in message
oups.com

Different species may be prone to different levels of
deception. Solitary animals may evolve to be more
honest than animals that spend long lives in big societies.
If that is true, then humans may be exquisitely primed to
deceive.

That's really good stuff,

Yeah. Wow. Hot ****, that.

way better off than I could have
said it.

That's something that never needs mentioning, Brad.

As "big societies" of humans, we're clearly a
morphed species that's born-again and otherwise cultivated to
lie our infomercial spewing butts off, and then some.

Can you give us some example of early infomercials, for example,
as spewed by cave men while we were being thusly cultivated?

I'm not at all sure that our local evolution had much of
anything but negative impact upon our frail DNA code,
especially of our faith based LLPOF code that's seriously
running us amuck.

Furthermore, you're not at all sure what the **** you're talking
about.

If our faith and thereby DNA is supposedly linked to a common
cosmic creator or whatever source of ET intelligent design,
then something terribly bad went seriously wrong along the
way, especially since there's so much of absolutely nifty DNA
code that so many other complex species of life (millions of
years older than us) still has to work with, that we've
somehow lost track of or otherwise having disposed of.

So, we can't regrow our tails like lizards. Big ****ing Deal.
(It would be nice if human brood stock would just reabsorb an
embryo like a rabbit whereever population density exceeds some
critical value, though.)

Sort of makes you wonder, as to where the heck our extremely
frail and clearly deficient human DNA originated, doesn't it.

Nope.

I have a fairly substantial shopping list of absolutely nifty
DNA codes that most of us humans could really use to our
benefit.

X-ray vision, the ability to leap tall buildings in a single
bound, faster than a speeding bullet, the ability to fall off a
horse without breaking your ****ing neck, etc.....?

How about yourself?

You didn't list them, so no one can answer that stupid question.

-
Brad Guth