mass is light.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 8th 07, 06:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
tomcat

Default mass is light.

Brad Guth wrote:
"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

Funny infomercial spewing boy again, arnt we.

I bet you or your kind laughed and pointed with a silly ass grin at
Christ on that stick, just the way you'd do it again and again if you
had the opportunity of sustaining the status quo at all cost.
-
Brad Guth

On "Coast to Coast" it was mentioned that 'light' or 'photons' are
timeless. Not that they last a long time but, rather, that they don't
exist in time at all. This is based on Einstein's theory that objects
at exactly the speed of light do not age or change.

This is yet another peculiarity of 'light'. Certainly strange stuff.

It was also brought out that the probability functions relating to the
'uncertainty principle' may be explained by this photonic timelessness.
If time doesn't exist for photons then they could be thought of -- or
perhaps really do -- exist everywhere at once. Maybe the zillions upon
zillions of photons are really just one photon!

Our inability to understand existence without time, the 4th dimension,
may be the reason for our difficulties combining gravity with the
electromagnetic spectrum. Our perspective is that of everything
changing. But reality may turn out to be . . . a single photon that is
everyplace at once!

tomcat