MEN ON THE MOON -- Video Remembrance -- Death of Wally Schirra.

Old May 10th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.history,sci.physics
Mike Schilling

Default MEN ON THE MOON -- Video Remembrance -- Death of Wally Schirra.

"Robert Carnegie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Eric Chomko wrote:

On May 6, 8:21 pm, Bill Snyder wrote:

Let's don't be parochial. The chimps. bonobos, and gorillas should be
given their chance to disown him too. Possibly even the lemurs
deserve consideration.

I notice you did not include the orangutans.

Or...
Nobody includes the orangutans! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons
are fear and surprise... and hanging from a tyre on a rope.... Our
three weapons are fear, surprise, and a tyre on a rope... and an
almost fanatical devotion toTerry Pratchett.... Our four... no...
Amongst our weapons...

Ooook!

Wally Schirra RIP TB[_1_] History 20 May 5th 07 08:26 PM
And Then There Were Two - RIP: Wally Schirra OM[_6_] Policy 23 May 5th 07 12:37 AM
And Then There Were Two - RIP: Wally Schirra OM[_6_] History 30 May 5th 07 12:37 AM
Wally Schirra Starlord Astro Pictures 0 May 3rd 07 07:18 PM
How to reach Wally Schirra...? Gordon History 4 October 2nd 03 12:32 PM