The Graviton Equation of Modula Untold Gravim

Old March 2nd 08, 01:49 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro.seti,alt.cyberspace
Patrick Meuser-Bianca

Default The Graviton Equation of Modula Untold Gravim

ATTN: all

The long saught after 'graviton' as has been thought to be the agent of
psycho-kinesis and all forms of kinesic energy has been produced by my weary
hands in order to stress the point that cyberspace is indeed a contradiction
for what means of alien cultures stand by to learn into by the discovery of
the eigth order positron carrier (since a while ago) detected on SETI@Home,
and then also the proportions to what now known as the modula of the Area 51
connection. All elements known in terms of elements, regions, and areas for
which concept of divine locations are known as an Erdos conjecture as likely
these equations may be extended to stablize elements in different tables
(tabular form) more essentially. However the reverse of a# and b# to the
modula correlation within the symbology of modern mathematics does not yet
exist ie. cross runs to, for which an increment of delta-t=1 or delta-t=0
means to an degree of equality (with the kinesic matrix I figured from my
observation of tele-kinesis), also a symbol that has yet to be incorporated
into OpenOffice for what the QSAA protocol stands to interface Area 5 for
closure policy as a space port to land the education as all stand to gain.
Then the question of what each c# and d# represents, win, lose? Gain, loss?
Co-operation, operation? Masculine feminine? Positive negative? Unknown
known? Unlikely likely? And on and on (on or off?). Hmmmm. Well all to a
matrix for what "Disinformation Handling Procedures" were devised to the
effect of potassium being shown as thermite and a mother who cared enough to
lie about seeing my demonstration of tele-kinesis that I may prove this far
and remember. Also to my clumsy self to have lost the first session onto
this proof for what I was to look up ammendment to charter consitution and
imperative onto charter ammendment from the site. Second time the charm to
prove the extended model further for what flavour and charm could further
quarks be known to these equations as the c# and d# are collectively
identified in the history of the internet and thus restricted into internet
II and contradcited to their existent theretofore--real space? What means
of preparation we've yet to see, so thus misinformation stands to determine
what cyberspace was in order to differentiate the kinesis as well between
clarity and charge-parity on and on about UT. I suppose by the UT theory we
could mix c# and d# in different proportions on different modula to describe
a form of kinesis (geo-kiensi, astral-kinesis ) and so forth, but only as
the end of cyberpsace is to acknowledge the means for which its defintion
has reached this far {onto alt.cyberspace} as a resource of such record in
order to eliminate the colloquial associations by a axiomic reduction to
manifest the affects, even as a measure for convective defintions. And in
order to disestablish the ill effects as would the LHC have to ground if not
the success of this equation is subdued to the surrealistic internet as its
theory comprise as dynamic with an expanded SETI model we should hope for
what we can disprove about the LHC as these concerns are greatly associated
with teleportation of my affects as to what relationship by transmutation
even of my gold chain could've we been to instead produce our own to work by
these definitions. Califorinium for instance for the Golden Horseshoe
internet condenser as I've been promoting since about the age I was almost 5
as what else could such things go, just missing? And what action had been
taken to this happening in the case of each denizen we must ascertain by
this equation. Note also the indifferent time-frame of the hyper-packet
protocol assumes a repsonsible frame of reference for what rest mass could
be weighed in transvalent compounds as a means to adminster justice for such
index as well more efficient and progress than a means to produce something
beyond natural order. So with all long and adue here is the critical series
of links in the development of the modula, as I could now understand through
the clarity of such imagination as may one day become the reality of a
vortex thrust system over dense vegetation, just in case, a thought to
continue by all the people I know as friend, and for all the enemies of a
di-nucleic cell or di-nucleal monoploids under iso-spheroid derivatives as
if into a warning model to spur the cybernetics. Here as:

http://www.usag-ac.info/cgi-bin/view.cgi?id=193 Induction Network
http://www.usag-ac.info/cgi-bin/view.cgi?id=184 CPH Guage Symmetry and SUSY
Mechanics (CPH groupoid issue)
http://www.usag-ac.info/cgi-bin/view.cgi?id=185 Pre 9/11 assertion to black
box capacitance integration ie. LaPlacian determination
http://www.usag-ac.info/cgi-bin/view.cgi?id=143 Quark assignments--extended
model

I'll get around to copying these assignments by the time we conclude on the
qualitative aspects of psychiatry as a measure to resume. I invite all to
visit the USAG-AC store for more information as the specifics of cybernetics
could be described as the corporate model of an environmental unification in
terms thus; crisis-risk management (delegation). All thus forward for
development on the dark side of the moon. Hence could we determine the
modula as dynamic as cyberspace ever was, a means of expansion into Venus as
for all restrictions of prohibited limitations succinct with power of
information legislation too: the thesis of e-cash. Hence it is not so
obvious, but the ratio of gravitons to photons would ascertain a type of
'gravim' that could be used for these purposes for which these discoveries
inherit.

Sincerely,

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca"
Cyberneticist
http://www.usag-ac.info

Old March 2nd 08, 01:52 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro.seti,alt.cyberspace
Patrick Meuser-Bianca

"Patrick Meuser-Bianca" wrote in message
[...]

OpenOffice for what the QSAA protocol stands to interface Area 51 for

Old March 2nd 08, 01:55 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro.seti,alt.cyberspace
Patrick Meuser-Bianca

The determinant matrix of cyberspace by misdirection, indirection:

http://www.usag-ac.info/cgi-bin/view.cgi?id=188 Introspective
exploration--misinformation (Disinformation Handling Procedures), kinesics

Apologies,