MEADE being acquired by Jinghua Optics & Electronics Co., Ltd.

Old May 19th 13, 10:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default MEADE being acquired by Jinghua Optics & Electronics Co., Ltd.

On Sun, 19 May 2013 10:19:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I interpret Uncarollo's message to be every bit as offensive as
RichA's.

Of course you do. As a sociopath, you have no concept of offensive
language or behavior. That's one of the markers of a sociopath.
Old May 20th 13, 12:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On May 19, 5:25*pm, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Sun, 19 May 2013 10:19:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I interpret Uncarollo's message to be every bit as offensive as
RichA's.

Of course you do. As a sociopath, you have no concept of offensive
language or behavior. That's one of the markers of a sociopath.

There was absolutely no reason to mention Mexico wrt to the merger.
Uncarollo brought up the subject and stated that "Mexico didn't work
out," which is clearly an unwarranted and insulting statement on his
part. After a moment's reflection, one would conclude that Irvine
"didn't work out" either. I tend to believe that a company's problems
lie with management, not labor.

I certainly have a concept of your offensive language and behavior,
and your general lack of etiquette. Maybe you should educate yourself
as to what a sociopath is before slinging the term around so freely.

Old June 1st 13, 04:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:08:52 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:

They need a workforce will to, you know, work.

I check into s.a.a. every once in a while to see if anything has changed. I have my answer. See y'all next year. LOL
Old June 1st 13, 06:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson[_2_]

I think I have this right. 6000+ businesses in the USA are owned by the
Chinese. That from news stories recently from the attempt by a Chinese
company to buy a pig slaughter house in S. Calif.

Old June 8th 13, 01:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Jun 1, 11:31*am, RMOLLISE wrote:
On Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:08:52 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:

They need a workforce will to, you know, work.

I check into s.a.a. every once in a while to see if anything has changed. I have my answer. See y'all next year. LOL

Rather than comment on the sale of Meade to Jinhgua, or on the
relative costs of labor in different countries, or on the relative
importance of labor and management, you chose to add to the noise.