Moon Wobble, Gravity Waves and Tidal Forces

Old August 2nd 04, 09:05 PM
Mad Scientist

Default Moon Wobble, Gravity Waves and Tidal Forces

Is this wobble caused by earth's gravity er tidal force?

Old August 2nd 04, 09:47 PM
md

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Is this wobble caused by earth's gravity er tidal force?

tidal force is an effect of gravity, so what do you mean?
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_force first, before answering.

Old August 2nd 04, 11:28 PM
Mad Scientist

md wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Is this wobble caused by earth's gravity er tidal force?

tidal force is an effect of gravity, so what do you mean?
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_force first, before answering.

Ok gravity is considered the warping of space by mass or matter. So
maybe the tidal force is gravity waves + time waves. I already know that
time waves are invisible. The absolute knowledge of 'time' (as a
higher dimension than the common three (3) dimensions we are familiar
with) can be seen in the cosmic ocean of silence. Time-waves also must
oscillate between max and min values, thus we have divisible time in the
sense of invisible spectrums proven by the invisible 'dark matter' and
'dark energy'. Gravity in this sense is seen as negative mass.

What this knowledge suggests is that there are many electromagnetic
spectrums parallel or even anti-parallel to ours. This is represented
on a graph by parallel 'arcs'. Because time and space are inseperable,
this also means that gravity and time are inseperable. It is impossible
to speak of gravity waves and the gravitational force without including
the function of time.

Old August 3rd 04, 12:17 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
rs.com...

md wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Is this wobble caused by earth's gravity er tidal force?

tidal force is an effect of gravity, so what do you mean?
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_force first, before answering.

Ok gravity is considered the warping of space by mass or matter. So
maybe the tidal force is gravity waves + time waves. I already know that
time waves are invisible.

What are time waves? What experiments and observations can be used to
detect their existence?
Seriously.

Old August 3rd 04, 12:25 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
rs.com...
Because time and space are inseperable,
this also means that gravity and time are inseperable.

Of course, but its the result of mass. Which is why time slows down if you
are extremely close to a black hole, and why anything travelling at or near
the speed of light "has time dilation.

All that proceeds from simple physics and observation.

Mass "warps space" this is why during eclipses, observations show light from
distant stars is affected by the Suns gravity *exactly*, and as near as
measurable, *exactly by the right amount* as *predicted* by Einstein, and
why gravitational lenses work.

It's also why Mercury's orbit is affected in the way *predicted* by
Einsteins theories.

Old August 3rd 04, 04:14 PM
Mad Scientist

md wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
.net.cable.rogers.com...

Is this wobble caused by earth's gravity er tidal force?

tidal force is an effect of gravity, so what do you mean?
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_force first, before answering.

Ok gravity is considered the warping of space by mass or matter. So
maybe the tidal force is gravity waves + time waves. I already know that
time waves are invisible.

What are time waves? What experiments and observations can be used to
detect their existence?
Seriously.

Einstein Lorentz transormation is one definition of the common
electromagnetic light spectrum according to the Higher Intelligence.
Here muons can be seen as defining the 'threshold' between our EM
spectrum and the higher spectrum, which is also known as the 5th dimension.

Time has numerous defining characteristics for example in understanding
cosmology, galaxy evolution, planetary evolution, and genetic evolution.
A cell is born and a cell dies. The double helix doesn't exist in a
vacuum however, for its defining operations are controlled through a
pyramidal 'hookup' with the ATP molecule. The ATP molecule is a sub
cellular and macro cellular transceiver system where its basic
transduction properties are understood by electron addition and subtraction.

Science can also begin to take a closer look at the properties of the
optic nerve because it is fashioned after a quantum mechanical corpuscle
of light. I could say that the brain cell represents an electromagnetic
computer with a reliance upon memory as well as superholographic waves.
In other words the 'light cone' is already coded into cell form and its
basic operations. Otherwise how come our eyes cannot see IR and UV
light wavelengths? Obviously there is some kind of connection even
though the properties between what makes matter invisible and optical
seem to be a simple oscillation characteristics when they represent
something more. Further study is needed in noise temperature
calibrations with ultrasound and focussed light which will confirm how
the brain is calibrated by time-arcs and 'spacial' photon spin
orientation. Furthermore noise temperature can be calculated through
certain cells and lead to a wide range of healing applications.

Read my little essay below for more information, otherwise I don't
understand what you are asking.

---
It is presumed that vast volumes of interstellar metamaterial condenses
through gravitational compression which rapidly allows for electromagnetic
light to spiral and ignite thermonuclear fusion almost instantaneously
producing star birth. In such gigantic early stellar 'birth' phases,
magnetic repulsion-propulsion properties within the mesons and protons of
the metamatter operates in such a way so that nuclear neutral material is
cast off (or is drawn inwards to the 'core' creating a zone of gravitational
compression; here thermodynamic properties and gravitational density give
rise to an entropic spiral of light radiation until the thermal energy is no
longer sufficient to overcome gravity and the process of star collapse
begins) in a radial fashion to produce protoplanetary disc-like objects we
call planetoids. It is these new stellar objects which eventual become the
new planetary worlds of a given sun system which showers them for aeons with
high energy electrons. While the relationship between anti-matter, and
matter, within the infintesimal units of 'space' in terms of how
cosmochemistry and astrochemistry come together (the process which gives
rise to the creation of heavier elements within stars) is still under
intense investigation with the recent launch of the Genesis mission, you
might consider a study of cosmological models and theories dealing with the
main sequence phase of stars to appreciate more about this unique Alpha
cycle of cosmogenesis. It is my hope that soon it may be discoverd that
electrical and chemical pyramidal double-bonding plays a key role in the
genesis of life upon planets by allowing the 'beginning and end' (Where
Maxwell Planck's definition of a light continuum is the 'beginning' and
Einstein's definition of the Speed of Light Relativity is the 'end', are
together seen forming the 'portal event horizon' to hyperdimensions beyond
5th dimensional zero-point vacuum fluxuations) within a quantum
gravitational field all modeled after a higher Image-space.

Old August 3rd 04, 09:40 PM
spam this

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Read my little essay below for more information, otherwise I don't
understand what you are asking.

snipped.

WOW!! What an elegant exercise in stringing polysyllabic words! In an
earlier portion of my life, when I was contemplating a career as carnival
barker, and later, when contemplating snake-oil sales, I would have PAID to
sit at your knee and learn from your mastery of smoke, mirrors and luscious
sounding bloviating.

MS, you da MASTER! I humbly bow in your presence. Yes, I even doff my cap,
exposing my bald pate fully to you. Never before has so much been said
about so little.

Have you considered going into the religion genre? I have a line on a tent.
We could team up. I recently purchased a used pickup truck for $350. I
will drive and handle the tent. While you are *preaching* I can take the
offering. You can have 55%, after expenses.

chuck petterson

Old August 3rd 04, 10:07 PM
Mad Scientist

It took less than 30 minutes this time before insults become the norm
for this newgroup. Those who laugh can remain oblivious forever.

Old August 3rd 04, 10:44 PM
spam this

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
It took less than 30 minutes this time before insults become the norm
for this newgroup. Those who laugh can remain oblivious forever.

Sorry I wasn't able to react sooner. I DO have a life and can't spend every
waking moment monitoring usenet. (I need to spend some time on e bay getting
parts for the pickup)

chuck petterson