How bright is the space between the stars?

Old July 11th 04, 07:56 PM
Abdul Ahad

Default How bright is the space between the stars?

How bright is interstellar space?

Based on some 'googling' research I did earlier this year, I have put
together a page that attempts to quantify characteristics of the night
sky and define just how bright the vast emptiness separating our solar
system from other stars in our galactic neigbourhood really could be.

Rather than simply post it in some obscure corner of my website, I
thought I should make it 'public' and invite any thoughts,
corrections, comments, criticisms... all welcome!

Here it is:-
http://uk.geocities.com/aa_spaceagen...erstellar.html

Enjoy...

Abdul Ahad