MORE INSANE IDIOTS HERE!

Old March 3rd 09, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
namekuseijin

Default MORE INSANE IDIOTS HERE!

On Mar 3, 6:16*pm, vtcapo wrote:
A few years ago I caused a small stir here when I mentioned that the
Beast is actually the internet. W in Hebrew is also 6, therefore, WWW
World Wide Web is 666. This is becoming more of a reality than me just
being clever.

Yeah, not to mention all the satanic pr0n.

BTW, I don't know how many of you read these NG from newsreaders, but
those who read it occasionally from Google Groups have access to some
cool added features like user profiles with NG activity, post rating
etc. Here's the profile for Warhol:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg

IHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI

Jedi?! You gotta be kidding...
Old March 4th 09, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...IAAADqe8HDbasK....

IHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI

Jedi?! *You gotta be kidding...

Jedi in Moorish is means Gran'Da'Dy in English... jedi” (jed-dee) and
“jedda” (jed- dah) in Arabic... Not Kidding, the Jedi Order with the
Force of the LIGHT/MESBAH.

So you may call me Lux...
Old March 4th 09, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
namekuseijin

On Mar 3, 8:01*pm, Warhol wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:33*pm, namekuseijin wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...IAAADqe8HDbasK....

IHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI

Jedi?! *You gotta be kidding...

Jedi in Moorish is means Gran'Da'Dy in English... jedi” (jed-dee) and
“jedda” (jed- dah) in Arabic... Not Kidding, the Jedi Order with the
Force of the LIGHT/MESBAH.

Well, that's a nice piece of SWs trivia. :P

So you may call me Lux...

Now you're truly kidding. I'll call you Shadow for your doomsday
daily urge or Loon for your nonsensical, non-Occam way of thinking.
Old March 4th 09, 11:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 4, 3:59*am, namekuseijin wrote:
On Mar 3, 8:01*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Mar 3, 10:33*pm, namekuseijin wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...IAAADqe8HDbasK...

IHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI

Jedi?! *You gotta be kidding...

Jedi in Moorish means Gran'Da'Dy in English... jedi” (jed-dee) and
“jedda” (jed- dah) in Arabic... Not Kidding, the Jedi Order with the
Force of the LIGHT/MESBAH.

Well, that's a nice piece of SWs trivia. :P

So you may call me Lux...

Now you're truly kidding. *I'll call you Shadow for your doomsday
daily urge or Loon for your nonsensical, non-Occam way of thinking.

Then Call me "Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret."

You surly never heard that I am direct descendant of Blackbeard, Teach
R? Lord of the Sally Rovers and the seven seas.... Grand Master of the
Idrissi(Enoch) 22.000 year old Order. The Jedi Order, the oldest
Knightly Order and still surviving to this day.... the Jedi Warriors
known also as Temple Warriors or Sally Rovers in 18th and 19th
century... the Jedi were all but extinct.

Born Warriors(Hasan) or Glorified Shepherds?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA7feqcJwJQ

The Holy Land of the Jedi in the 19th century...

Wazen, or Wazein, in the province of Azgar, and the region of the
Gharb, is a small city without Walls, celebrated for being the
residence of the High Priest, or Grand Marabout of the Empire. This
title is hereditary, and is now (or up to lately) possessed by the
famous Sidi-el-Haj-el-Araby–Ali Ben-Ahmed, who, in his district, lives
in a state of nearly absolute independence, besides exercising great
influence over public affairs. This saint, or priest, has, however, a
rival at Tedda. The two popes together pretend to decide the fate of
the Empire. The districts where these Grand Marabouts reside, are
without governors, and the inhabitants pay no tribute into the Sith
imperial coffers, they are ruled by their two priests under a species
of theocracy. The Sith Emperor never attempts or dares to contest
their privileges. Occasionally they appear abroad, exciting the
people, and declaiming against the vices of the times. His Alaoui
Majesty then feels himself ill at ease, until they retire to their
sanctuaries, and employs all his arts to effect the object, protesting
that he will be wholly guided by their councils in the future
administration of the Empire. With this humiliation of the Shereefs,
they are satisfied, and kennel themselves into their sanctum-
sanctorums.

Zawiat–Muley-Driss, which means, retirement of our master, Lord Edris
(Enoch) and sometimes called Muley Edris, is a far famed city of the
province of Fez, and placed at the foot of the lofty mountains of
Terhoun, about twenty-eight miles from Fez, north-west, amidst a most
beautiful country, producing all the necessaries and luxuries of human
life. The site anciently called Tuilet, was the Volubilis of the
ancients. Here is a sanctuary dedicated to the memory of Edris,
progenitor and founder of the dynasty of Edrisiti.