THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT OUT OF CONTROL IN AUSTRALIA

Old January 13th 07, 06:11 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT OUT OF CONTROL IN AUSTRALIA

Hey balless antipodeans turdcads ....unable to cope with evidence !

you playing with fire indeed gutless morons

Old January 13th 07, 06:32 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

a écrit :
Hey balless antipodeans turdcads ....unable to cope with evidence !

you playing with fire indeed gutless morons

and the temperature today is going passed the 40ies ....good !

.....the australian toads & other antipodeans turdcads will be pulling
their tongues

Old January 13th 07, 06:33 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Who ****ing cares, Turdball!

Saul Levy

On 11 Jan 2007 14:17:48 -0800, wrote:

AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT NOW SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO NEVER RETURN !!!

THE 3 KINGDOMS OF AUSTRALIA ARE COMPLETELY DESPAIRED AT THE NEWS

... but what can I do since the Criminals in charge have banned me from
the Land I loved best !!!

Never shall I see again Kiandra and Bulloo Down, the Star of Mangaroon
and the Sultan Mine, Tenant Creek and Mary Kathleen ... and fly low
over Cudal & Bankstown on final approach ... Never shall I see again
the Isa & Cue !!! .. and the Cascoyne and Marble Bar !!!!

The Political Criminals in charge hate those who have made their own
History indeed ... that short and terrible History of Australia is
strewn in of Murders, Crime and Despair !
The Murder of Prime Minister Horold Holt
The Murder of The Hon. T.D Evans and Bert Rutherford and atempted
murder of Australia finest Mining Pioneer Sir Turcaud
The Mass Murder known as the Port Arthur Holocaust now, and the
sentencing of an Innocent Man, Martin Bryant to life sentence ( the
Tasmanian & Federal Gvt want him to die too !)

At the present time lives are sparred but how long will it last ? The
damages caused by the DDD will soon be irrevesible !!! Think deeply
before it's too late !!!

... but may be it's not too late if I am rushed in ! ... so many
Australian lives are at stake at the present time indeed !!!
Still, I want that Howard manure with his blood stained hands to step
down, as well as that present West Australian Political rabble to
resign before this to occur ... full Royal Inquiry into the Port
Arthur Holocaust headed by British Hereditary Lords and beware nothing
happens to Martin Bryant in the meantime ...since this would be the
impossibility of my return for good ! ... and of course the Mining
Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP will have to rerurn their stolen
property to legal owner Sir Turcaud

... et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the FALSE Geology

Old January 13th 07, 06:41 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default THE DELUSIONAL DRUDGING DICKHEAD OUT OF CONTROL

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you find any reason to celebrate, snip

Yep, you are not polluting Aussie space :-)

Old January 13th 07, 02:36 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
Der Coach

"Sunny" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you find any reason to celebrate, snip

Yep, you are not polluting Aussie space :-)

It's time to report JP to the UN for causing global warming.
You can't cause a continental drought w/o having global effects...

DC

Old January 14th 07, 08:45 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

kind forward of reply to Lady Carole of Australia as seen in another
thread
************************************************** ***********************************

a écrit :

You missed one Sunny ... its "phoneys" not "foneys".

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com

Well done, dear Lady Carole !

Anglesea's dog, Sunny does not even know to spell his own language.
The beastly thing does not further the difference between lies & truth
since Anglesea, his clueless master, does not know it either.

Regarding the dudes' claims regarding what they know of my Great Sandy
Desert different mineral deposits discoveries, the Telfer now deposits
was rightly seen by myself as Primary Gossans deposits of the Mount Isa
type with then copper & gold occurrences ... extending at the time over
2400 square km, and in relation indeed with the other two major
deposits found in the GSD which were Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U)
The greatest Mining companies of the time were contacted by myself on a
trust basis to assay and then take option on the show and in that order
Newmont, De Beers / Anglo American and BHP/ WMC. I took two parties to
the GSD with enough to peg 100 claims, but for those Mining Criminals
with my 1% free carried interest I was the figure which was out of
place in their equations ! Indeed as I learnt it years later Newmont
(Newcrest now ) WMC ( BHP now) and Anglo American (De Beers) were in a
joint Kalgoorlie venture !

I collected by working from day to dawn alone in the GSD over some 12
000 square miles some 200 pounds of Gossans samples from the main
deposits to those Mining Criminals for appraisal and my offer in trust
of 1st option then. Anglo brought back about 600 kg in some 10 000
samples ( the Anglo party was 7 geologists & Corporate Mining
Prospector strong indeed + my goodself ) as for the WMC party which on
top of it discovered Nifty ( I can vouch for that since I lead them by
the hand to do so ) they brought back approx 400 kg back to
Kalgoorlie. So about one ton of Gossans were to be appraised by the
Mining Criminals joint venture top petrologist Dr John Borner of
Kalgoorlie who indeed "discovered" in my samples the occurrence of
great amount of microscopic gold. Hence all the claims following since
indeed a justification was to be found for the huge GSD find and
Thomson, Searls, Koehn, Borner and finally Dr Turd Tyrwhitt, general
Manager of Newmont assumed that honour in turn !!! + all the prestige,
money going along with it and upon which Turd Tyrwhitt built all his
career as most fine Mining Hero of Australia ! Of course the Political
manure of the West Australia Parliament were aware of the Wheeling &
Dealings all that time but were watered underneath at the tune of
Millions by the Mining Criminals . Look at Mansaros, Court, Lawrence,
Gallop and Carpenter's origin of fortune and you find easily the common
denominator .AUSTRALIAN CORRUPTION & AUSTRALIAN DEPRAVITY !

Note Dr Atkinson of CRA found their Uranium & Thorium deposit for
sure, when I pointed it precisely on a map of the Rudall

I believe the fine book of President Sheppard of the Australian
Prospectors Union give the details of the rest. A book incidentally
which I have not read and I will never read indeed since it would again
break my heart, and for which I wave all interest back to brave
President Sheppard ) It went like that, the Mining Criminals engaged
two other rotten like them Mining Companies Narla & Day Dawn as
smokescreen to go and peg claims on the major Telfer Mine deposit which
later Newmont lodge through a bogus deal paying 15 000 $ while Narla
report indicates 800 000 $ spent on exploring the Telfer show.... then
Narla & Day Dawn directors scuttled their companies making of the
Mining Criminals the legal owners of 2400 square miles large Telfer
Mine show and believed then the filthy Sons of Bitch & Mining Criminals
indeed they would get away with it !

This was without counting on the Superior Intelligence and Stamina of
someone who could in the searing heat of the Great Sandy Desert loaded
at time like a mule cover 80 km of ground. I pierce the whole Mining
Criminals 's intents and finally brought all the elements of the puzzle
together and at this point in time got the unexpected support of former
Narla Corporate Prospector Bert Rutherford who gave me the original
Koehn report, and also got the support of the Hon Tom T.D Evans
Kalgoorlie MP & shadow Attorney General who thanks to his private
connections to the CIB learn of the 2 millions ( now it would amount to
20 millions ) paid underhand to the Narla & Day Dawn directors to
scuttle their own companies and defraud their own shareholders ! ...
then all those interventions in the WA Parliament and the consecutive
demand for a ROYAL INQUIRY from the Court Dynasty of Corruption and
the following pledge by the ALP that such Royal Inquiry would be
conducted as soon as they be returned to power !
You know the rest !

Of course what I got in return for providing such immense richness to
such intense depraved & debased country Australia was NOT A CENT AND
NOT A THANKS at all but on the contrary insults, innuendos, rebuff etc
BUT nothing at all can break the will of an Australia Mining Pioneer of
my class indeed !

At this point in time I want nothing but only your country to pay for
his Collective Crimes Since the 1 000 Billions Great Sandy Desert
Swindle is not an isolated case indeed ! You have the Prime Minister
Harold Holt 's Murder to atone for, as well as the Port Arthur
Holocaust or mass murder of 35 & maiming of a 100 more by the very
Government in charge of Australia & Tasmanian affairs now + of course
the condemnation of any innocent man Martin Bryant to life sentence !

THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT WILL GO ON UNTIL THAT AUSTRALIAN FILTH HAS
BITTEN THE DIRT

..
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old January 14th 07, 08:53 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Der Coach a écrit :
"Sunny" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you find any reason to celebrate, snip

Yep, you are not polluting Aussie space :-)

It's time to report JP to the UN for causing global warming.
You can't cause a continental drought w/o having global effects...

DC

Dear DC,

Who will do it without being laughed at ? .... so the DDD will keep on
going until all the Australian Filth bite the dirt

By the way that Anglesea 's dog, Sunny, has no will of his own. If you
have suggestion of that kind, they should be sent to Anglesea himself,
the beast 's master, who will advise

.... and will either pass for a fool if acting on your suggestion, or a
coward if not !
He is probably both anyway

Nice to hear from you, DC by the way.
How is your bad health ? Worse ? Good

JP

Old January 14th 07, 10:53 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default THE CRAZY FROG HAS LOST IT AGAIN

wrote in message
ups.com...

Pill time goose.

Old January 15th 07, 08:56 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

kind forward of reply on aus.ng from an original post by somoeone
called Onya and titled Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
***********

The positive thing of it besides the Rooney Show which has been found
only twice up to now & not again by the antipodean turdcads* &
australian toads indeed are those other discoveries of mine like that
famous cure of brain tumour in 5 days with disappearance of symptoms &
pains within a few hours ... Of course it works as well with all Cancer
& AIDS and all those of good cash funds of the Deezeeze Industry( DI )
! The original sender of that post, as you will note, is going overseas
to get some magical cure in the hand of other like australian quacks
and we know that in australia recently some genius ( in fact one of the
valets of the DI ) invented some Cancer Vak-Sign ... a chap named
Professor Parker if I remember correctly that worlthless information
appearing in The AUSTRALIAN recently, and of which the australian
turdcads at large and especially the australian Mass Merdias are so
proud !

"Take Cancer Vak-Sign With Confidence" from the good Doktorzzz , you
the Sci000ce trusting fools ... as for me, I keep my amazing discovery
to the grave, since nothing would worse that to know that your kind is
benefiting again from my dedication to understand, and particular way
of piercing the foundations of our world & the synthesis relation of
all things ! Indeed if such was outed anywhere in the world, it would
find its way very quickly to benefit antipodean those Mining,
Political + their likewise devoted supporters, as well as the
employees, heirs & descent of such !!!!
... and of course in application of the australian 1st law of
thermodynamic i.e. GRAB & RUN, there would NOT be in return THE LEAST
manifestation of gratitude nor recognition !!! SUCH AUSTRALIAN FILTH IS
UNABLE INDEED TO SAY THANK YOU IN A WHOLE GENERATION !!!

By the way Dr Turd Tyrwhitt should have picked it up the 3 other shows
beside Telfer by simply peering out of his great discovery plane and so
MSc Fart Thomson thanks to his 'hunch' ( so easy to do) and indeed all
the other Great Sandy Desert Mining Heroes of all that antipodean
convict rabble at large .... indeed should have done so as the others
5 Official Mining Pioneers of the WA Whorehouse ( Searls, Koehn,
Borner,Barr & Atkinson) !!! As it is they found only what was brought
precisely to them filth by Sir Turcaud, and only that ! i.e clearly
only one show at the time!

I am led to believe that the Mining Criminals of Newmont , Newcrest &
BHP, as well as their Political backers of the WA Parliament ( aka
Whorehouse indeed ) have waved aside for the moment their original
intent to build the 7 statues on the tradition initiated for Hannans in
Kalgoorlie ! I am so sad about zat ! .... anyway this goes to show
again the extent of the gratitude & recognition of those Antipodeans
turdcads & toads for their Official and over one full generation
cherished Mining Heroes ! What a lot of awful mean ****s are those
debased & degenerate morons of australians indeed , unable to throw
around some of their worthless honourzzz & medals of alleged merit to
those begging gogologist frauds & lying-thieves !

****en Hell what wrong with that Criminal antipodean rabble unable
indeed to valorise the best liars & thieves amongst themselves, to set
such as marvellous models to follow for the new rising criminals
generation ! I am truly taken aback by such demonstration of evident
immorality from the australia greedy beasts of prey and indeed ****
boozers & carrion feeders to boost !!! Of course the medal of merit
have a price and so have the statues !

AS SIR TURCAUD HERE IS MY OFFER TO CONTRIBUTE TO A HEIGHT OF 1 000
EUROS TOWARDS THE STATUES FOR THE 7 GREAT SANDY DESERT OFFICIAL MINING
HEROES AND AS WELL TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF 7 MEDALS OF MERIT FOR THE
DEAD ****S !
..... any objection from the West Australia & Federal Whorehouse or from
the Mining Criminals or from the Antipodean Convict Rabble !!!! Please
let me know either way !

On a brighter note, I am pleased to observe the wonderful progress of
the Divine Drudging Drought, and the stern application then of Our
Almighty & Beloved Celtic God 's strict & just enforcement of the
Eternal Laws of Justice visiting the Crimes to the 3rd generation and
punishing Collective Crimes by the most appropriate Collective
Chastiments Honour to Our Celtic God

With kind but sorry regards