Physics does not explain why astro bodies spin or rotate which points out the fakeness of Big Bang and General Relativity; the Atom Totality theory however does explain the origins of rotation

Old November 30th 06, 05:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default Space is not a vacuum but Dirac's sea of positrons and that is gravity itself

Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com wrote:

You've ignored this "does not annihilate" stance in my first question.
But since I find it here I now have to ask you is the positron that you
speak of the same as the positron that wiki speaks of?

"The positron is the antiparticle or the antimatter counterpart of
the electron. The positron has an electric charge of +1, a spin of 1/2,
and the same mass as an electron. When a low-energy positron collides
with a low-energy electron, annihilation occurs, resulting in the
production of two gamma ray photons (see electron-positron
annihilation)."
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positron

I have not ignored your annihilation quandry. There is a huge
difference between production of positrons in a accelerator and then
annihilation with an electron. That is particle physics.

The positrons I speak of is from the Dirac Sea. Wikipedia has an
excellent page on it where I quote the first paragraph:
--- quoting Wikipedia on Dirac Sea ---
Dirac sea
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Dirac sea is a theoretical model of the vacuum as an infinite sea
of particles possessing negative energy. It was invented by the British
physicist Paul Dirac in 1930 to explain the anomalous negative-energy
quantum states predicted by the Dirac equation for relativistic
electrons. The positron, the antimatter counterpart of the electron,
was originally conceived of as a hole in the Dirac sea, well before its
experimental discovery in 1932. Dirac, Einstein and others recognised
that it is related to the 'metaphysical' aether [1]:

.... with the new theory of electrodynamics we are rather forced to have
an aether. - P.A.M. Dirac, 'Is There An Aether?,' Nature, v.168,
1951, p.906.

The equation relating energy, mass and momentum in special relativity
is:

E2 = p2c2 + m2c4,

In the special case of a particle at rest (ie p = 0, ) the above
equation reduces to E2 = m2c4, which is usually quoted as the familiar
E = mc2. However, this is a simplification because, while x*x = x2, we
can also see that (-x)*(-x)= x2. Therefore, the correct equation to use
to relate energy and mass in the Hamiltonian of the Dirac equation is:

E = ± mc2.

Here the negative solution is antimatter, discovered by Carl Anderson
as the positron. The interpretation of this result requires a Dirac
sea, showing that the Dirac equation is not merely a combination of
special relativity and quantum field theory, but it also implies that
the number of particles cannot be conserved
--- end quoting ---

The sense in which I speak of positrons is the sense of Dirac's Sea.
Where SPACE is the same as a sea or ocean of positrons. And this space
does not annihilate with the electrons of ordinary matter. Why? I
really have no great answer as to why. Perhaps particles and
antiparticles can exist in a state in which they are stable and
co-mingled without annihilation. This is how a Monopole would act,
according to Dirac on pages 45,46 of this Directions in Physics book.

So in answer to your question, Space full of positrons, or Sea of
Positrons or Ocean of Positrons is very different from a positron
produced in a experimental accelerator lab which annihilates a
electron.

It has been proven by experimental physicists that the vacuum of Space
is loaded with positrons and these are called "holes". So Space is not
empty and not a vacuum but can be drawn out of as many positrons as one
desires to have positrons.

Dirac never had the Atom Totality theory to work with. But if you put
the Dirac Sea of Positrons with the Atom Totality theory then you solve
what gravity is.

Have a look at the Wikipedia page on Dirac Sea for it has alot more
information about Space being positrons.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 1st 06, 12:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
John C. Polasek

On 29 Nov 2006 20:34:48 -0800, "a_plutonium"
wrote:

[...]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[...]

If you want to see the content of "quantum vacuum" see my paper #1 on
http://www.dualspace.net
Dirac deduced a sea of electrons simply from the minus sign in the
total energy equation. He did very little with it.
My analysis demanded to know how empty space could have 8.8uuF/m. The
results are amazing, a dozen significant values compared to Dirac's
"hole or electron going backward".
Vastly stiffer than steel, transmission velocity = c, cell size is
Compton WL x alpha.
I'm sorry it requires a fair amount of study. The stars of the
universe came from expelled electrons at speed of light. The expansion
by 1/alphacubed = 2.5 million reduces the density to that of iron. The
energy density expands to iron's density at the speed of light.
Excuse the turgid exposition.
(I don't buy the one big atom, though).
John Polasek
Old December 1st 06, 04:06 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math

a_plutonium wrote:
[...]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[...]

I've spent a little bit of time reviewing the Dirac Sea. It's a bit
confusing how to get from its abstract supposition to the actuality of
the positron and still see it the way that it was conceived. Is this a
sea of electron-positron pairs? No, I suppose not; that would be more
the modern quantum view. A sea of negative energy... It's quite
confusing which the electron is and which the positron is and if they
are particle or continuum. Now that the positron is admitted actual
existence and it is admitted to anihillate with the electron I am fully
confused.

from http://www.answers.com/topic/dirac-sea I see:
"In relativistic quantum mechanics, the completely filled, negative
energy electron state that comprises a vacuum. If a negative energy
electron is promoted to a positive energy state, the hole is perceived
as a positron."

This implies an inversion of what you are claiming. I am looking for
something similar and here Dirac simply is getting electrons for free.
The special places are where the electron isn't.
These are positrons. I need to stew on this for a while.

You've done a nice job of holding up your argument. Some shy away and
fade out but you are owning your argument and you deserve credit for
that. I can't say that I adopt your model but am happy to admit that
some of it may be helpful for my own. That is what we should all be
doing here. Scavenging and composting, exploring and building. I am
trying to play with what looks like a gravity/thermodynamic
construction of a simplex oscillator on a thread titled The Unity
Problem. But getting charge into it is pushing toward something like a
Dirac Sea. If a point particle excludes a space of radius 'a' about
itself what has it excluded? Perhaps the motion of such a particle
plows through space. This sort of impedance could set up some standing
waves, particularly for a particle oscillator. Such damping appears to
be acceptable under the delta emitter since it is already an endlessly
active source. Anyhow, your Dirac Sea model is a little bit akin to
this and this thought comes from yours. Thanks.

-Tim

Old December 1st 06, 04:42 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default if Dirac had the Atom Totality Space is not a vacuum but Dirac's sea of positrons

John C. Polasek wrote:
(snipped)

Dirac deduced a sea of electrons simply from the minus sign in the
total energy equation. He did very little with it.

John Polasek

You meant to say "sea of positrons". But it was a major contribution to
physics even if Dirac never ran with it. It laid the foundation for
Andersen to find the positron and it laid the foundation for what will
be the revolutionary understanding of what SPACE really is and what
gravity really is.

The trouble that Dirac had, in which he could not run with his Sea of
Positrons is that he never had the idea the universe itself is one big
atom. If Dirac had the Atom Totality instead of the Big Bang. Dirac
would then have revised the Maxwell Equations (probably even better
than what I am doing and much quicker than I am capable of doing). And
Dirac would have unified gravity with EM better than I. I say better
than I because Dirac was so much more immersed in Quantum Mechanics
with his own Dirac Equation that he would have a much easier time of
putting it together with Atom Totality.

And another issue. Monopoles. Dirac spent a huge amount of his time on
monopoles. Most physicists during Dirac and after Dirac are befuddled
as to why he spent so much time on monopoles. These lesser scientists
were befuddled because they do not understand that a giant of science
knows what is important and which these lesser scientists view as
exotic or remote. The key to monopoles is that it clears up Maxwell
Equations, gravity, and quantum mechanics. So unless you solve
monopoles, most of physics will be muddy.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 1st 06, 05:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com wrote:

I've spent a little bit of time reviewing the Dirac Sea. It's a bit
confusing how to get from its abstract supposition to the actuality of
the positron and still see it the way that it was conceived. Is this a
sea of electron-positron pairs? No, I suppose not; that would be more
the modern quantum view. A sea of negative energy... It's quite
confusing which the electron is and which the positron is and if they
are particle or continuum. Now that the positron is admitted actual
existence and it is admitted to anihillate with the electron I am fully
confused.

Apparently the Cosmos we view and observe is two things in one. It is
the mass and matter as one entity and this mass and matter are bits and
pieces of the last six electrons of the Atom Totality. So when you see
a star or galaxy or planet you are seeing a tiny piece of the last 6
electrons of the Atom Totality. The other entity is Space and this
space is the Dirac Sea of Positrons. Space is not a vacuum and not some
empty receptacle.

Apparently, electrons when they float around the nucleus of an atom
need a medium in which those electrons can float. And that medium is
the antiparticle energy of the electrons acting as one entity.

This positron Space is not to be thought of as a vial or tube of
positrons. It is to be thought of as a physical entity of just pure
energy with a magnetic moment that corresponds to the force of gravity
for any mass embedded in that space region.

In his book Directions in Physics, Dirac tells us how stable a monopole
should be. And it should be very stable. In that sense, although it
needs very much more elaboration, if we view the Cosmic Space as a
monopole of Dirac's Sea of Positrons, would that tell us why these
positrons do not encounter electrons of the "ordinary cosmos" and thus
annihilate in matter to antimatter contact? Is there something about
the stability of a Cosmic Monopole that annihilation is rare or seldom
to happen? Perhaps annihilation occurs when there is intense gravity
such as quasars? When you bend space so much that you cause a leak in
the monopole and positrons materialize and annihilate with ordinary
matter. I do not know and is a topic for future investigation.

from http://www.answers.com/topic/dirac-sea I see:
"In relativistic quantum mechanics, the completely filled, negative
energy electron state that comprises a vacuum. If a negative energy
electron is promoted to a positive energy state, the hole is perceived
as a positron."

This implies an inversion of what you are claiming. I am looking for
something similar and here Dirac simply is getting electrons for free.
The special places are where the electron isn't.
These are positrons. I need to stew on this for a while.

You've done a nice job of holding up your argument. Some shy away and
fade out but you are owning your argument and you deserve credit for

Only because I have an Atom Totality theory which can further the idea
of Dirac Sea. If I never had the Atom Totality I would have bypassed
and skipped over the Dirac Sea.

[...]

I have too many plates of science all a cooking that I cannot stew over
someone elses problems-- Unity problem (whatever that is).

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 1st 06, 04:03 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
John C. Polasek

On 30 Nov 2006 19:42:42 -0800, "a_plutonium"
wrote:

John C. Polasek wrote:
(snipped)

Dirac deduced a sea of electrons simply from the minus sign in the
total energy equation. He did very little with it.

John Polasek

You meant to say "sea of positrons".

No I meant a sea of electrons, look it up in Eisberg for example. An
electron, when removed, left a "hole".

3 years later in 1932 Anderson observed the positron but Dirac did not
seize on the opportunity to replace his "hole" notion. In any case
there is no room in his sea for electron positron pairs. The sea of
electrons is just not interesting. (It merely "solves" the minus sign
in the energy equation).

No physicist of that time was acquainted with the property of vacuum
eps0. Cgs was de rigueur (and still is for old timers) with inane
equations like:
D = E and B = H
in place of
D = eps0E and B = mu0H
By finding how eps0 = 8.8uuF/m could occur in the vacuum, I have found
all its secrets as pair-space. See the permittivity paper #1 at
http://www.dualspace.net.

But it was a major contribution to
physics even if Dirac never ran with it. It laid the foundation for
Andersen to find the positron and it laid the foundation for what will
be the revolutionary understanding of what SPACE really is and what
gravity really is.

Space is a void and gravity is the result of electrons being removed
from pair-space during creation creating pressure gradients from
Navier Stokes equation.

Old December 1st 06, 08:45 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default fake physics offerings and who has time to point out their fakery if Dirac had the Atom Totality

John C. Polasek wrote:
On 30 Nov 2006 19:42:42 -0800, "a_plutonium"
wrote:

John C. Polasek wrote:
(snipped)

Dirac deduced a sea of electrons simply from the minus sign in the
total energy equation. He did very little with it.

John Polasek

You meant to say "sea of positrons".

No I meant a sea of electrons, look it up in Eisberg for example. An
electron, when removed, left a "hole".

Well that is your logical error isn't it. Dirac's Sea was logical
inference from available knowledge-- Maxwell Equations, Schrodinger and
Dirac Equations, Energy formulas.

Dirac did not go further than monopole and Dirac Sea and positrons,
because he did not have a Atom Totality theory.

As for yours, well, it is not science theory, it is not science
hypothesis, it is merely a "complaint". You do not even list your basis
theory for which you think you have something new to say to physics.
Apparently your base theory is the Big Bang but you do not even credit
Big Bang, perhaps because you are scared that the Big Bang will fall
also.

Anyway, you are not doing science but building scaffolds in mid air and
without a basis-theory (Big Bang). You see something in physics-- Dirac
Sea and hole and you raise a complaint and then you expect others to
say "oh, wow, this is something" when in fact it is nothing but a
complaint.

Yours is like the guy who sees the edifice of physics whether Big Bang,
whether Atom Totality, comes to a road of that edifice structure and
starts to dig out the road and destroy the road at that site. This is
not a theory building of physics, nor is it a hypothesis of physics,
but a complaint and destruction of a part of a old network of physics.

So, you have nothing. Start over and start with some base theory. If
you do not like Atom Totality, at least start with Big Bang and then
show how "vacuum" or "pair-wise" has anything to do with Big Bang and
changes thereof.

I do not have time to explain to every fakery offering what is wrong
with it.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 1st 06, 09:28 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default Space = Dirac Sea of Positrons = monopole = force of gravity; may explain why a free neutron decay is 15 minutes; Experiment #3, the force of gravity does not exist in the nucleus or inside the neutron

I may have an excellent analogy to Dirac Sea of Positrons = Monopole.
The analogy may be that of the neutron which has inside itself the
proton, electron and antineutrino. Now can a proton be so close and
next door to a electron confined into the small space of the neutron?

Similarly, we can ask how can a electron of ordinary matter be resting
in a Space that consists of a Sea of Positrons and not annihilate one
another?

So in other words, I have an analogy to work with.

And we know that a free neutron is stable for about 15 minutes. Could
it be that when a neutron is inside a nucleus of an atom, there is no
Sea of Positrons there. There is no force of gravity there because
there is no sea of positrons. But when a neutron steps outside the
nucleus, it is confronted by the vast sea of positrons. This vast sea
destabilizes the electron and proton inside the nucleus. This
destabilization thus causes the free neutron to decay into its internal
parts.

I am guessing that physics at this moment never had an explanation of
why 15 minutes for the free neutron to decay. I am guessing the answer
lies in the fact that SPACE itself is the sea of positrons and the
cause of free neutron instability.

Now in a few earlier posts I said the nuclear region of an atom would
not have a force of gravity because the Sea of Positrons do not extend
into the nucleus of an atom. I do not know of the credibility of that
assertion. It maybe wrong. Trouble is that gravity is so weak of a
force that it would be an ultra senstive experiment. Or, maybe not.
Maybe since a neutron has an internal part of proton and electron and
because they are so close to one another inside the neutron, that if
gravity existed there, it would be enormous since the close proximity.
So maybe there is a simple experimental testing for which the answer
can be found that inside an atomic nucleus there is no force of gravity
because the Dirac Sea of Positrons does not exist inside the Nucleus or
inside a Neutron.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 2nd 06, 08:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default connecting StrongNuclear Force with Force of Gravity-- neutron compared to Space = sea of positrons

a_plutonium wrote:
I may have an excellent analogy to Dirac Sea of Positrons = Monopole.
The analogy may be that of the neutron which has inside itself the
proton, electron and antineutrino. Now can a proton be so close and
next door to a electron confined into the small space of the neutron?

When I have a question about gravity, I can easily turn to the
StrongNuclear Force to help solve, and vice versa.

StrongNuclear is all about protons and nuclear-electrons existing
inside a neutron, which when it enters the nuclear region of an atom,
the nuclear-electron spills out and runs around holding all the protons
together as a sort of super-coulomb force.

Gravity works much the same, only it is a ultra-weak-coulomb force and
in fact the most weakest form of coulomb. Gravity, akin to
StrongNuclear, is a magnetic attraction of positive to negative charge
(and the a Coulomb force). Gravity is where the positive charge of the
sea-of-positrons is attracted to the negative charge of all mass and
matter (which is all electron mass of the Atom Totality).

So we can work out how positron charge of Space in the region of the
Sun is magnetically attracted to the mass of the Sun and this
calculation should agree with the Newton law of gravity and General
Relativity that mass bends space. Wherein the "bending of space" is
really the magnetic pull of positrons by electrons.

In the StrongNuclear Force, the concept of space is rather lacking or
missing. There is a concept of Space in the nuclear region in that
electrons inside neutrons do not have a space and that is why I call
them nuclear-electrons. These special electrons have given up their
Space in order to consolidate all their energy into magnetic attraction
to hold all the protons in the nucleus together.

So in StrongNuclear force, Space is missing because it is converted
into electron magnetic attraction. In Gravity, Space is on par with the
mass and matter in the Cosmos where Space is a Sea of Positrons. So for
total observable mass of the Cosmos has an equal amount of energy in
the form of Positron Space.

So in a sense, what holds together the Nucleus of any atom is the
nuclear-electrons attracted to the protons. What holds together the
electrons of any atom outside the nucleus is the Positron Space that
exists side by side with the electrons in orbit. Electrons when they
meet other electrons repel one another. So how do we get gravity in an
Atom Totality or how do we keep electrons in an atom from repelling one
another? The answer is that Positron Space holds electrons together as
they orbit around the nucleus of an atom, plus the other major
contributor that holds the electrons around the nucleus of the Protonic
Coulomb Force.

So for the StrongNuclear Force there is only one binding force energy
derived from nuclear-electrons. For Gravity there are two binding force
energy (1) protons holding electrons (2) the Positron Space where
electrons orbit have a force of attraction between one another.

So Newton's law of gravity as well as General Relativity give a force
of attraction of the mass of the Sun. But this same number can be
worked out from considering the Space around the Sun as a Sea of
Positrons magnetically attracting the total mass of the Sun. Or another
calculation of the GR dictum "mass bends space" can be derived as
magnetic lines of force of Positron Space around the mass of the Sun.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 2nd 06, 04:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
John C. Polasek

On 1 Dec 2006 11:45:56 -0800, "a_plutonium"
wrote:

John C. Polasek wrote:
On 30 Nov 2006 19:42:42 -0800, "a_plutonium"
wrote:

John C. Polasek wrote:
(snipped)

Dirac deduced a sea of electrons simply from the minus sign in the
total energy equation. He did very little with it.

John Polasek

You meant to say "sea of positrons".

No I meant a sea of electrons, look it up in Eisberg for example. An
electron, when removed, left a "hole".

Well that is your logical error isn't it. Dirac's Sea was logical
inference from available knowledge-- Maxwell Equations, Schrodinger and
Dirac Equations, Energy formulas.

We are arguing history here, but the Maxwell equations etc. did not
inspire Dirac with his sea of electrons. His total energy equation
purported to describe the total energy of electrons and to quantize
their energies, (again see Eisberg), and, seeing the minus sign next
to the radical, decided to do something about it.
I went after the vacuum to see how it could possibly have 8.8uuF/meter
and as a result, I have the vacuum entirely blueprinted.
Dirac did not go further than monopole and Dirac Sea and positrons,
because he did not have a Atom Totality theory.

As for yours, well, it is not science theory, it is not science
hypothesis, it is merely a "complaint". You do not even list your basis
theory for which you think you have something new to say to physics.
Apparently your base theory is the Big Bang but you do not even credit
Big Bang, perhaps because you are scared that the Big Bang will fall
also.

You did not look at my #1 paper at my website. It explains exactly how
the vacuum is constructed. There are 16 equations or equation groups.
Pick one and tell what's wrong with it.
My theory does away with the Big Bang but you would not know that;
it's in the book.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

John Polasek