Babe, Ann Coulter: Still Bomb N.Y. Times - "We would stone HenryHyde to death" --Alec Baldwin

Old July 2nd 06, 02:50 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
josephus

Default Babe, Ann Coulter: Still Bomb N.Y. Times - "We would stone HenryHyde to death" --Alec Baldwin

Repub1ican wrote:

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006, "CB - aka Unfrozen Caveman Politician Algore" wrote:

Ann Coulter: Still Bomb N.Y. Times
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...851.shtml?s=ic
Ann Coulter, whose book, "Godless, The Church of Liberalism," has reached
runaway best-seller status, won't back down on comments made about bombing
the New York Times main office building in Manhattan.
Coulter's comments are reverberating around the journalism world. This
weekend, Editor & Publisher magazine featured this story: "Coulter Affirms
Prevous Statement About Bombing 'NYT' Office." [Editor's Note: Final chance:
get Ann Coulter's book for just $4.99 -- Save $23 -- Go Here Now.]
Coulter had stated that her "only regret with [Oklahoma City bomber] Timothy
McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building."
She added such a bombing would have been appropriate only if Times'
reporters and editors were inside.
Editor & Publisher noted that recently Lee Salem, the head of Universal
Syndicate, wrote to the publication explaining that Coulter was simply
engaging in satire and did not seek violent harm to liberals.
But E&P says Coulter doesn't feel the same way.
Asked if she would recant her "bomb the New York Times" remark by Alan
Colmes during her appearance last Thursday night on Fox News, Coulter said
she stood by her comment.
"No, I think the Timothy McVeigh line was merely prescient after the New
York Times has leapt beyond -- beyond nonsense straight into treason, last
week," Coulter said.
Coulter was referring to what she called "the latest of a long list of
formerly top-secret government anti-terrorism operations that have been
revealed by the Times," noting that "last week the paper printed the details
of a government program tracking terrorists' financial transactions that has
already led to the capture of major terrorists and their handmaidens in the
U.S."
An angry Colmes shot back with sarcasm: "This is great humor. This belongs
on 'Saturday Night Live.' It belongs on 'The Daily Show.'"
Despite their upset over violence talk, neither Colmes or E&P have yet to
express outrage when left-leaning figures called for the killing of
prominent Republicans, including:
a.. During the 2000 election, "The Late Show with Craig Kilborn" showed
footage of George Bush while the words "Snipers Wanted" was superimposed.
a.. Actor Alec Baldwin appeared on "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" and
called for Republican Congressman Henry Hyde and his family to be murdered.
Baldwin said: "I'm thinking to myself if we were in other countries, we
would all, right now, all of us together ... would go down to Washington and
we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! Wait! ...
Shut up! No shut up! I'm not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death,
and we would go to their homes and we'd kill their wives and their children.
We would kill their families."
a.. Al Franken told Matt Lauer on NBC's "Today" show that Karl Rove and
Lewis Libby should be "executed." The comment drew a laugh from Lauer.
Franken's comments drew no criticism from the major media, including NBC
News.
--
CB
The greatest threat to the war on terrorism isn't the Islamic insurgency -

Here's another fine example of how we fellow Republicans can
agree to disagree--like civilized patriotic Americans should.

For example, maybe not all, but millions of registered-voting
Republicans agree that Ann Coulter's 'Godless' is the finest
new book on the market! She is helping our cause *immensely*.
I happen to agree with Coulter on most issues, just not all.

In stark contrast to the "Hate-Bush-or-Die" radical Liberals,
the majority of mainstream Republicans aren't "cookie cutter"
drones. We agree on most issues, but at times we can disagree,
whether about politics, religion, education, immigration, etc.

Take Timothy McVeigh for example. I, as do millions of others,
believe he was a patsy, much as Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy,
working on a "need-to-know" basis--the "fall guys" as it were.
Does that mean they were not complicit to some limited degree?
Of course it doesn't. They were expendable, as to "assassinate
the assassins", to tie up the loose ends. That's how business
is done in the big leagues. Some may disagree, and that's fine.

This is plain quackery. Timothy Mcvea even said the civlians
were expendiable colateral damage. That is an unrepentant
perp. He was SEEN driving the truck that blewup the building.

Nobody condones the fact that Jack Ruby killed Osward. Jack was
misguided and did us all a diservice. I had a neigbbor that
personall knew Jack Ruby. Jack was a small time hoodlum but
he WOULD give you the shirt off his back. His club was always
in trouble for similar reasons. He was not a BAD MAN but he
was no ANGEL either.

The one thing that the vast majority of Republicans agree 100%
on, is that the Liberal Democrats are the enemy of the United
States of America. If we don't agree on much of anything else,
we most definitely agree on that razor-sharp point; difference
is we don't "hate" our mutual Liberal enemy, but we understand
that it is our sworn duty as American patriots to destroy them,
even as we dropped two bombs on Japan to force the end of WWII.

Typical CrackPot. He thinks Japan became our friend because we
dropped the only war time ATOMIC BOMBS on them....

Who knows? Like with Japan, who would become one of our closest
friends and allies, maybe someday Republicans and Liberals can
be friends again, too... just not in this generation, no doubt.

In Vigilance,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?...rch=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Spiritual I.Q. Test (how smart are you, really):
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ymous.pos ter

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ymous.pos ter

He sounds like a crackpot. He posts like a crackpot. I call LOKI.
josephus
Old July 2nd 06, 03:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AM

josephus wrote:

Typical CrackPot.

And you are a typical MORON !!!

Wasnt bad enough you had to repost the WHOLE thing,
then you just had to cross post it to four other
newsgroups. WTF, are you that STUPID ?

You make min look like a brain surgeon !
At lest he knows what he is doing, you obviously
do not.

You definitely have a BK&C problem, please fix it !!

--
AM

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net

CentOS 4.3 KDE 3.3