Suppresed Technology: Fusion Reactor

Old April 30th 04, 03:42 AM
*

Default Suppresed Technology: Fusion Reactor

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built -- the
technology is suppressed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/...sti_id=6807354

http://www.climatetechnology.gov/lib...ions-2-2-1.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

Old April 30th 04, 04:39 AM
Lars Eighner

In our last episode,
,
the lovely and talented *
broadcast on alt.politics:

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built -- the
technology is suppressed.

Exactly as quacks and cranks always say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/...sti_id=6807354

http://www.climatetechnology.gov/lib...ions-2-2-1.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

None of these links lead to anything that suggests that
sustainable fusion reactions have been achieved.

--
Lars Eighner -finger for geek code- http://www.io.com/~eighner/
"With a heavy dose of fear and violence, and a lot of money for projects,
Old April 30th 04, 04:43 AM
*

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:39:44 -0500, Lars Eighner wrote:

In our last episode,
,
the lovely and talented *
broadcast on alt.politics:

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built -- the
technology is suppressed.

Exactly as quacks and cranks always say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/...sti_id=6807354

http://www.climatetechnology.gov/lib...ions-2-2-1.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

None of these links lead to anything that suggests that
sustainable fusion reactions have been achieved.

Yes they do.

Old April 30th 04, 05:03 AM
*

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:01:46 -0400, "Dick Hertz (Hey, who's Dick Hertz?)"
wrote:

snip

Nice try, but no cigar. The cat's out of the bag.

........the facts remain that fusion technology is suppressed. And it's
being suppressed by Bechtel Nevada who controls Groom Lake and the
extraterrestrial saucer stored there.

Bechtel Nevada is:

Bechtel (oil)
Lockheed (arms)
Johnson Controls (autos)
Old April 30th 04, 06:00 AM
Laura

"*" wrote in message
A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built

This part is true. It can be done, only the energy output is still
significantly lower than the input.
The idea is sound, though, and will most likely be realized eventually.

-- the
technology is suppressed.

No it isn't. The fact that you can list three websites, two of which are
..gov sites, proves that it isn't.

Old April 30th 04, 06:09 AM
Lars Eighner

In our last episode,
,
the lovely and talented Laura
broadcast on alt.politics:

"*" wrote in message
A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built

This part is true. It can be done, only the energy output is still
significantly lower than the input.

Then it isn't sustainable. It depends on continuing energy input.

Old April 30th 04, 06:11 AM
*

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:09:20 -0500, Lars Eighner wrote:

Then it isn't sustainable.

Yes it is.

Old April 30th 04, 08:34 AM
Laura

"Lars Eighner" wrote in message
In our last episode,
,

"*" wrote in message
A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built

This part is true. It can be done, only the energy output is still
significantly lower than the input.

Then it isn't sustainable. It depends on continuing energy input.

True. I must have missed the sustainable bit and concentrated on the
containable bit :-)
Sorry about that.

Old April 30th 04, 08:35 AM
Laura

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:09:20 -0500, Lars Eighner wrote:

Then it isn't sustainable.

Yes it is.

No, he's right. It isn't.

Old April 30th 04, 04:35 PM
House Widdershins

X-No Archive:Yes On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:39:44 -0500, Lars Eighner
wrote:

In our last episode,
,
the lovely and talented *
broadcast on alt.politics:

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been built -- the
technology is suppressed.

Exactly as quacks and cranks always say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/...sti_id=6807354

http://www.climatetechnology.gov/lib...ions-2-2-1.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

None of these links lead to anything that suggests that
sustainable fusion reactions have been achieved.

Didn't I say that just a little while ago?

Widdershins

Dark Prince of the Kook Central Cabal (TINKCC)
Evil Overlord blah, blah, blah
You get the idea.