Vote! Official Usenet Kook Awards, April 2004

Old May 1st 04, 05:01 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Vote! Official Usenet Kook Awards, April 2004

In article , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

Forwarded to relevant ngs:

Here followeth the one and only true April 2004 kook ballot. Voters
who use socks will lose them for ever in the washing-machine of
destiny. Voters who attempt to vote twice will be tied to stakes and
burned - twice. Kook of the Month winners who attempt to vote will be
laughed at even more then they usually are. But all decent men, women
and persons of indeterminate gender are encouraged to vote as honestly
as the blackness of their souls may permit. Crossposting the
complete, unaltered ballot is allowable. You have until noon GMT on
May 8th to cast your votes.

Kook of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

connor_a
Mark Zahn (aka LIBERATOR)
Robert Wolfe
Tom Bishop
Uni (aka ArtistMike)
none of the above

Clueless Newbie of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Alan Connor
Russell B. Waters (aka kittlesthekat)
none of the above

Coward of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Robert Wolfe
Uni (aka ArtistMike)
none of the above

Golden Killfile
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

Charles Nemo
Tom Bishop

Balsa Gavel
(vote yes or no)

Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon)

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award
(vote yes or no)

Alexa Cameron (aka *)

Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

Uni (aka ArtistMike)
Chuck Lysaght (aka Jethro's Giant Brain)

Old May 1st 04, 05:12 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

Here followeth the one and only true April 2004 kook ballot. Voters
who use socks will lose them for ever in the washing-machine of
destiny. Voters who attempt to vote twice will be tied to stakes and
burned - twice. Kook of the Month winners who attempt to vote will be
laughed at even more then they usually are. But all decent men, women
and persons of indeterminate gender are encouraged to vote as honestly
as the blackness of their souls may permit. Crossposting the
complete, unaltered ballot is allowable. You have until noon GMT on
May 8th to cast your votes.

Kook of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

connor_a
Mark Zahn (aka LIBERATOR)
Robert Wolfe

[X] Tom Bishop
Uni (aka ArtistMike)
none of the above

This is really, really hard, lots of deserving nominees this month.
But I already said I would vote for Bishop.

Clueless Newbie of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Alan Connor

[X] Russell B. Waters (aka kittlesthekat) "I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!"
none of the above

Coward of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

[X] Robert Wolfe
Uni (aka ArtistMike)
none of the above

Golden Killfile
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

[a thousand penis skulls YES] Charles Nemo
[no]Tom Bishop

Chuckles Chicken Zero gets a kook award.

Balsa Gavel
(vote yes or no)

Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon)

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award
(vote yes or no)

[YES] Alexa Cameron (aka *)
But how does this change the fact that Lockheed is hiding a saucer at
Groom Lake?

Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

[YES] Uni (aka ArtistMike)
[YES] Chuck Lysaght (aka Jethro's Giant Brain)

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, and "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet.
Old May 1st 04, 10:10 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 01 May 2004 09:01:53 -0700, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

In article , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

Forwarded to relevant ngs:

Here followeth the one and only true April 2004 kook ballot. Voters
who use socks will lose them for ever in the washing-machine of
destiny. Voters who attempt to vote twice will be tied to stakes and
burned - twice. Kook of the Month winners who attempt to vote will be
laughed at even more then they usually are. But all decent men, women
and persons of indeterminate gender are encouraged to vote as honestly
as the blackness of their souls may permit. Crossposting the
complete, unaltered ballot is allowable. You have until noon GMT on
May 8th to cast your votes.

I've barely heard of most of these zipperheads. I gotta get out more,
Man.

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award
(vote yes or no)

Alexa Cameron (aka *)

YES!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old May 1st 04, 11:09 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Monkey Boy
wrote:

[...]

You missed Zero for Golden Killfile.

Old May 2nd 04, 06:41 AM
Bookman

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message
[...]

[X] none of the above

Clueless Newbie of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Alan Connor
Russell B. Waters (aka kittlesthekat)

[X] none of the above

Coward of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Robert Wolfe
Uni (aka ArtistMike)
none of the above

[X] none of the above

Golden Killfile
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

[YES] Charles Nemo
[NO] Tom Bishop

Balsa Gavel
(vote yes or no)

Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon)

Abstain

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award
(vote yes or no)

[YES!!!] Alexa Cameron (aka *)
(Lockh**d demands it!)

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old May 2nd 04, 04:15 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 01 May 2004 16:09:16 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

wrote:

[...]

Well, ahem there's a glaringly obvious reason for that.

Old May 2nd 04, 11:25 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

wrote:

[...]

Oh, sorry, I thought mebbe you had just overlooked that ballot item.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation Agent,
"Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Vote Rustler.
Old May 3rd 04, 12:10 AM
Quantum Foam Guy

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message
In article , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

Golden Killfile
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

Charles Nemo
Tom Bishop

[X] Charles Nemo

Old May 6th 04, 01:15 AM
DrPostman

wrote:

Kook of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Tom Bishop

Clueless Newbie of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

Russell B. Waters (aka kittlesthekat)

Coward of the Month
(vote for one candidate or for "none of the above")

none of the above

Golden Killfile
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

Charles Nemo

Balsa Gavel
(vote yes or no)

Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon)

yes

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award
(vote yes or no)

Alexa Cameron (aka *)

hell yes

Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
(vote yes or no for each candidate)

Uni (aka ArtistMike)
Chuck Lysaght (aka Jethro's Giant Brain)

abstain

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Stars are visible in the night sky because of the
laser of light they emit."
- Nancy Lieder shares an aspect of
"advanced" Zeta science
Old May 6th 04, 07:01 AM
jof3r

Kook of the Month

Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe - yes

Coward of the Month

Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe - yes

Golden Killfile

Charles Nemo - yes

Balsa Gavel

Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon) - yes

Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

Alexa Cameron (aka *) - YES

Order of the Holey Sockpuppet

Uni (aka ArtistMike) - yes

Chuck Lysaght (aka Jethro's Giant Brain) - yes

--
Rick Boston got a kooky quote archive and all I got was this lousy gender
issue? - Mop Jockey