Poltergeist caught on digital camera..

Old August 14th 07, 04:39 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Poltergeist caught on digital camera..

http://picasaweb.google.com/vtcapo/NewAlbum814071042AM

Hopefully this will work and the photos are visible ....

Poltergeist caught on digital camera in my barn in Vermont. From top
to bottom notice what appears to be a double exposure around the
window and tire area, however, the rest of the picture is in focus.
Also note how her arm and buttocks are obscured by what appears to be
ectoplasm. Any photo experts out there? Your input would be
appreciated.

RT