Both fiting now, Georgina and Robette aged the bold stairss upon fundamental base.

Old August 14th 07, 06:26 AM posted to sci.crypt,sci.astro
A. L. Farran

Default Both fiting now, Georgina and Robette aged the bold stairss upon fundamental base.

General.
/ Local cops wouldn't do it, so they had to bring in the Republicans."
*
* "No one should be laughing," said Mr. Lungren, asking newspapers in
* the state to censor the rest of the week's cartoons as a public service.
*
* No one followed the Attorney General's request.

Other Federal and state government officials were SHOCKED that
it passed and made angry noises and tried to interfere.

* The New York Times, Aug 29 1996, Ventura, California, By Katharine Seelye
* "Dole Criticizes Clinton as Lax On a Policy to Combat Drugs"
*
* Dole, speaking out against Proposition 215, which would allow marijuana
* to be used as medicine: "If somebody, say from Mexico or any other country,
* aimed a missile at California, you would do something about it. And they're
* aiming millions and millions of missiles right at these young people right
* here, whether it's a needle, whether it's a cigarette, whatever the delivery
* system is. It's poison [at least it's not paraquat!], and it's got to stop
* in America. My view is that drugs are wrong, you shouldn't use drugs, you
* shouldn't smoke cigarettes---let's just throw them all out at the same
* time."
*
* Mr. Dole later qualified his remarks: "I didn't say anything about
* cigarettes." [what???]

Proposition 215 passed into law.

It was a major repudiation of Drug War hysteria.

A major repudiation of the Schedule I Substances classification of marijuana.
DEA: "Drugs in this sc