I am backwards compulsory, so I report you.

Old August 14th 07, 06:53 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.crypt
Rabbi Andrew Moghadam, M.D.

Default I am backwards compulsory, so I report you.

in Maryland, USA.

* "Brain of the Firm", Stafford Beer, 1986, ISBN 0 471 27687 1
*
* Project Cybercyn consisted of four major tools:
*
* Cybernet, a national network of industrial communications to a centre
* in Santiago, through which anyone could consult anyone else.
*
* Cyberstride, the suite of computer programs needed to provide
* statistical filtration for all homeostatic loops at all levels
* of recursion, and provide alerts via an 'arousal filter'.
*
* Checo, the model of the Chilean economy, with simulation capacity.
*
* Opsroom, a new environment for decision, and dependent for its
* existence on the existence of the other three.
*
* Cybernet was a system whereby every single factory in the country,
* contained within the nationalized social economy, could be in
* communication with a computer.
*
* The intention of Cybernet was to make computer power available to the
* workers' committees in every factory.
*
* How could this be done?
*
* The basic idea was that crucial indices