Never save a deposit!

Old August 14th 07, 07:06 AM posted to sci.crypt,sci.astro
Ahmed el-Hassan

Default Never save a deposit!

of 3.
:
: She is an American citizen, of Palestinian origins.
:
: In her own words:
:
* I was studying, alone at the school library, on the night of Jan 28.
* At about 8:30 a large man, 6 feet tall, came up and shoved a paper in
* front of me. It said 'subpoena' and had my name on it. He flashed what
* looked like a badge and said 'We want you to come with us.'
*
* He had a gun in a holster at his waist.
*
* He took my left arm and handcuffed me to his right arm.
*
* Another man --- he also showed a gun --- came over and grabbed me
* roughly by the right arm. They took me out to a dark burgundy car,
* cuffed my hands in front of me and shoved me into the back seat.
*
* We drove for some time when they made me face backwards. In a
* residential area we drove into a garage and I was taken into the
* house, into a big bare room with a cement floor. There was a big
* metal desk.
*
* The room also had a metal pole set in the cement floor. It had a
* hook at the top, sort of like a tether ball pole.
*
* I was thrown into a gray metal chair, still handcuffed. The room
* was dimly lit, but with a bright fluorescent light coming at my
* face. They threw a picture down on the desk. It was a picture of
* me, my husband and a Palistinian friend of ours whom they had
* arrested. They slapped i