UbtonNEXBhBRxjlUqTXZEatiRmYMugKmsgFJaDLQ0tTWyuEFMu JyIrmOVXnMm5DoEMm8WQOA8xDc732f9rqx3ArFpTGQxJ6zlFgt Ol1iEnXHJSp

Old August 14th 07, 06:24 AM posted to sci.crypt,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default UbtonNEXBhBRxjlUqTXZEatiRmYMugKmsgFJaDLQ0tTWyuEFMu JyIrmOVXnMm5DoEMm8WQOA8xDc732f9rqx3ArFpTGQxJ6zlFgt Ol1iEnXHJSp

okay to kill people to make a point---terrorism was always
referred to as being by "foreign" agents.

After the explosion, President Clinton called for FBI agents to be able to
tap phones at will, as they can do now for organized crime. In other words,
not only was there the OKC bombing terroristic act, the Government freedom
terrorists then demanded even greater Police State powers over all of us.

Internet signature in alt.activism.militia...

In 1794, James Madison pointed out "the old trick of turning every
contingency into a resource for accumulating force in the government."

----

I don't know any terrorists or foreign agents.

But the government seems to know plenty of people who are terrorists.

: The New York Times, 2/10/87
: "Is This America?", by Anthony Lewis
:
: She is 22 years old, a student in San Diego, California. She was born
: in Ramallah, in the West Bank, came to this country at the age of 3.
:
: She is an American citizen, of Palestinian origins.
:
: In her own words:
:
* I was studying, alone at the school library, on the night of Jan 28.
* At about 8:30 a large man, 6 feet tall, came up and shoved a paper in
* front of me. It said 'subpoena' and had my name on it.