Astro is a warlord name on a riverboat, Astro1 and Astro2 cruising standing with machine guns.

Old January 17th 07, 02:21 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Default Astro is a warlord name on a riverboat, Astro1 and Astro2 cruising standing with machine guns.

Welcome to Guatemala, warlord river rides, Elvis Costello is the driver
of our river Taxi and guide
service along our plantations. The guns are necessary, as we can never
know when crocodiles
might make high jumps. Feel comfortable seniors. Let's go Elvis, vamos
nuestro amigos
Americanos.

Astro Uno.

Si senior.

Sabes que necesitas tener.

Si, senior.

(machine gun sound, guests fall into the river for the crocodiles)

Old January 17th 07, 02:43 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Welcome to Guatemala, warlord river rides, Elvis Costello is the driver
of our river Taxi and guide
service along our plantations. The guns are necessary, as we can never
know when crocodiles
might make high jumps. Feel comfortable seniors. Let's go Elvis, vamos
nuestro amigos
Americanos.

Astro Uno.

Si senior.

Sabes que necesitas tener.

Si, senior.

(machine gun sound, guests fall into the river for the crocodiles)

The guide spat on the floating bodies in the water, just before the
crocodiles began munching on them.

Hacer! Poner!

We learned that tener (to have) was wrongly used instead of hacer (to
do),
however in South America poner is used (to put). You know what you
have to put (up with) is what the boss said on the warlord's boat to
the
two men holding machine guns.

Hasta luego.

Old January 17th 07, 04:16 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

You will find, your spanish lessons romantic. (shooting in the air
with a machine gun for a few seconds)

Come to our romantic country and put up with Astro1 and Astro2
to follow you into the jungle of love.

Guns & Bugles Colonel Jake Misc 0 January 3rd 07 10:38 AM
Coil Guns [email protected] Policy 9 December 6th 06 10:07 AM
The shuttle of the future needs BIG GUNS !!! Gerry Lintonice Space Shuttle 4 September 3rd 05 06:15 PM
Solyut 3 guns? Stou Sandalski History 16 September 22nd 04 03:29 PM
Of smoking guns and the like Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 0 July 8th 03 10:45 AM