THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT OUT OF CONTROL IN AUSTRALIA

Old January 15th 07, 10:04 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default THE CRAZY AUSTRALIAN TOAD HAS LOST IT AGAIN

Sunny a écrit :
wrote in message
ups.com...

Pill time goose.

Get that once for all in your **** head, demented lunatic & antipodean
turdcad indeed !
I never take pills of any kind nor will I ever, since I have the
greatest contempt for the Doktorzzz and the DI ( Dezzeeze Industry )
On the other hand I am never ill and wil never be, but if so I would
resort to fasting until cured
Just remember the following sentence, carrion-feeding Anglesea 's dog

NUR REINLICHKEIT HEILT !
L. Kuhne

Old January 15th 07, 07:32 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

kind forward from another thread
*************************************
Yes, German love their God, but do not give 2 hoots about your allah !

You playing on word by pretending that allah spook is God ... only the
fools will fall for your mirage !

.... and Islam as in past reveal clearly itself as the Plague of
Humanity and the Jew Prophet & Founder of Islam as the greatest fraud
since in fact a drug addict, rapist & paedophile ... and thrown head
over arse from the Synagogue by his Jews pairs in his mad attempt to
reform it.... all washed in Jewish blood later as is well recorded by
History

ISLAM IS THE CURSE OF THE ARAB & PERSIAN WHITE RACES, making them
brown with stereotyped features of hate since the 2nd puberty
circumcision lead to an Hyper activiity of the Hypophyse & then of its
labial Melanine functions. Indeed what all the JIC Semite Sects at
large are unable to understand ( although I have explained briefly
quite often )
1) it is that the endocrinal system is the interface to the genetic
human code or genome
2) it is as well that circumcision is not a no-consequence chirurgical
operation but has far reaching impact on the endocrinal system indeed

I can develop all this at lenght but not right now, but please know
that such knowledge and its application make the cure of Dow Syndrome
quite easy and straight forward with a growth to complete normality by
the 3rd puberty ( approx 16) as long as NO Mutilation takes place on
the 2n puberty

So sorry to see so many people damaging their own children ' future by
sacrilege proceedings against God 's Creation & Will. Alleged mimetism
with the Jews' practices by idiotic & unlearnt Muhammad has produced
worse effect than the 1st puberty mutilation of the Jews, for reasons
I am only in the world to have discovered and am prepared to share as
I have done already with one Uruk & most intelligent friend, who
understand fully indeed !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old January 16th 07, 12:16 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
Der Coach

Default THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT OUT OF CONTROL IN AUSTRALIA

wrote in message
oups.com...

a écrit :
Hey balless antipodeans turdcads ....unable to cope with evidence !

you playing with fire indeed gutless morons

and the temperature today is going passed the 40ies ....good !

.....the australian toads & other antipodeans turdcads will be pulling
their tongues

United Nations and the E.U. notified......

DC

Old January 16th 07, 09:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Der Coach a écrit :
wrote in message
oups.com...

United Nations and the E.U. notified......

DC

Dear DC

Notified of what ?
.... of a most correct & just Collective Chastiment in return for well
documented Collective Crimes ?
What objection might they have ? ... that 's all legal indeed !
I am sure further that deep down you approve of that well balanced &
appropriate retaliation to some extremely heinous crimes. Hey ?
Further as you can guess the DDD will go on until Public Apologies are
made to Sir Turcaud ( that 's to me)
.... and the ball is indeed in their court, they can immediately proceed
to atone for their Crimes ! What stop them in the face of over 1 200
billions the DDD has already cost Australia in the last 5 years ? Tell
me !

Finally I am not heartless like that Convict Rabble and suffer deeply
from the collateral damages resulting to good sea borders neighbours of
Australia. but I was compelled to that Divine Drudging Drought since
the 9.2 Great Sydney Quake I was planning would have been a too harsh
Chastiment in my opinion. But what can I do, I warned Australians
long enough that their Collective Crimes would not unpunished in
application of Our Eternal Pagan Laws and what was the result ? Tell me
again !

I am the only one in the whole world in that generation gifted by that
particular Divine Endowment to command to Nature, and this my duty to
put a full stop to the drift of Australia away from the most basic
Eternal Laws of Life. The end result ? Australia will pull out of it a
better place indeed since all those traitors to their own, on top,
will have to be kicked out for the DDD to end since this is
pre-requisite to my return to the Land I loved best !

Unfortunately, The DDD can only be stopped from a particular place in
Australia to which I will have to transport myself, and not from La
Rochelle ! What has been set according to the Ancient Science can be
removed only following the Sacred Rituals !!!
.... as a Jew and accointed indeed to the Zohar & Cabal, you should know
indeed what Power the Essenes, as I am, could master , since their
knowledge goes well beyond the Temple of Egypt, the Temples of Nubia (
Gymnosophists ) the Island of Meroe etc
That knowledge I fully master indeed goes well beyond that !

With kind regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Knight Templar